Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

"I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner (45650 Views)

We’ll No Longer Recognise Results Obtained Under Duress – INEC / No Certificate Of Return To Candidates Declared Winner Under Duress. - INEC / Ifeanyi Ubah: I Never Announced Result Under Duress - Returning Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
dipopoo:

Either fraudulently or legitimately ... die na die
What about the international reputation of the country? How are the rest of the world going to view the country in terms of integrity. APC is full of men with ASSASSINATED INTEGRITY!

1 Like

Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by Abagworo(m): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
In the ensuing drama, the presiding officers of the three remaining LGAs arrived with the results being awaited.
The APC members remained undeterred in spite of a directive from the Area commander of Orlu LGA for the returning officer be allowed to leave for Owerri.

“We can never allow him to leave. It will not happen. We have received reports that they want to change the results announced so far on their way to Owerri,” a visibly angry APC member said.

So why did he refuse to announce results that were right there in front of him with all the party agents present?

Why did he stop after 9 has already been announced remaining 3 on the excuse that he was invited to Owerri?

Who invited him and for what knowing fully well he was in the middle of an all important duty?

The truth is clear that there were plans to change the results or probably announce another already prepared result at Owerri which the bravery of women and youths prevented from happening.
Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by hismail55(m): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lol..jubri on another 4years tenure grin grin grin.stop wailing.
Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by omonscloak: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
The international community must be ready to support Nigerians as we reject this lie of a result !!!!!!!!

You are amongst the local community that will only be online talk when it's time to do the needful you will still be online monitoring others. So sharap there,international community ur head, just call their helpline.
Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by Youngqueen(f): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
This is Nigeria... ��
Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by Youngqueen(f): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin
omonscloak:

You are amongst the local community that will only be online talk when it's time to do the needful you will still be online monitoring others. So sharap there,international community ur head, just call their helpline.
Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by Abagworo(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Meanwhile Okorocha was seen on the streets of Orlu with the people hailing him in full ecstacy over his victory at the polls.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by omonscloak: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Dsbets:
See prove of our latest winnings below

Well done, use it to help you friends and family members,better person na so you like us.
Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by dododawa1: 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Leaked Audio: "I Am Calling This Result Under Duress" Prof .I.I. Ibeabuchi As He Declares Okorocha Winner.

As Uptained by Sahara Reporters:

LEAKED AUDIO: Governor Rochas Okorocha Allegedly Held Hostage The Returning Officer Prof. I.I. Ibeabuchi To Announce Him As Winner Imo West Senatorial District...

Question for @inecnigeria are you going to accept this?

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/leaked-audio-i-am-calling-this-result.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by kikake: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Abagworo:
Meanwhile Okorocha was seen on the streets of Orlu with the people hailing him in full ecstacy over his victory at the polls.

Lol.

Did gov Okorocha start today to spread bags of money to unemployed youths to sing his praises in Imo state?

Rent a crowd.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by Amdoyin(m): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
The international community must be ready to support Nigerians as we reject this lie of a result !!!!!!!!
yeye!
Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by chozzy: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
mightyhazel:
sham elections by “mr integrity”
Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by staytravel: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Okorocha Fraud.
Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by moshoodsabi: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Pdp start wailng of their loose
Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by Dollabiz: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2019
are they fucχking u. thought durex is same as condom
Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by bencr7: 12:43am On Feb 26, 2019
moshoodsabi:
Pdp start wailng of their loose
forget party whether apc or pdp wat is bad is bad,u are d type of problem will have in diz country that why will can not get it right in nigeria....

1 Like

Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by allisso: 12:51am On Feb 26, 2019
dipopoo:
If you like leak video... Atiku has been finally retired
are u daft
Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by wizalpha(m): 3:30am On Feb 26, 2019
I regret being in this country. Just make money like Adenuga and Dangote...problem solved

1 Like

Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by michoim(m): 3:43am On Feb 26, 2019
Fake video by PDP
Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:41am On Feb 26, 2019
wilson884455:
See prove below

thunder will strike you dead soon
Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by SeunOlat: 5:27am On Feb 26, 2019
Bic

Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by Ladboy(m): 5:54am On Feb 26, 2019
Is it the International Community that will rule us, if Atiku is a Democrate as he said, then he must accept defeat like Jonathan did bak dn in 2015
Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by bluecircle470: 6:09am On Feb 26, 2019
FarahAideed:

You keep on fooling yourself
Re: "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner by ChrisAb1: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
nrexzy:
Go to court
�. Can I hear you say court; Let him go there and meet tanko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#osundecides2022: Jubilation In Osogbo As PDP Wins Polling Units / We’ve Killed Bandits Who Attacked Presidential Guards Brigade In Abuja: Defence / Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.