Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Rev. Mother Esther Abimbola Ajayi Aka Iyaadura Donates N10M To Baba Suwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rev. Mother Esther Abimbola Ajayi Aka Iyaadura Donates N10M To Baba Suwe (515 Views)

Esther Abimbola Ajayi Gives Alabi Yellow N10M For Treatment / Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther / Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Mother Esther Abimbola Ajayi Aka Iyaadura Donates N10M To Baba Suwe by jolly001: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Source: https://jollyloaded.com/2019/02/rev-mother-esther-abimbola-ajayi-a-k-a-iyaadura-donates-n10m-to-babasuwe/
Rev. Mother Esther Abimbola Ajayi having been briefed on the current situation of veteran actor/comedian Babatunde Omidina popularly known as Babasuwe, donated the sum of N10m in addition to other contributions on ground to support him for covering flight ticket and medical assistance. She is currently out of the country and pledged to offer prayers for him

Baba Suwe confirmed this as he shared a video of him thanking the woman of God.

Watch video below of Baba Suwe expressing gratitude to her below...
https://jollyloaded.com/2019/02/rev-mother-esther-abimbola-ajayi-a-k-a-iyaadura-donates-n10m-to-babasuwe/

(1) (Reply)

Mr P Disgrace Rudeboy, Reveals Why He Has No 6 Packs / Invest In Transport Businesses - Cars/trucks Sales Updated / Bbnaija Reunion:what I Would Have Done Differently Back Then In The House - Nina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.