Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) (89636 Views)

I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note / Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Midastorch:

Some people go just use their own hand to invite troubles into their lives by themselves..... what kind of it.......
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by uc4uandc(f): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by dante0147: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lol... Tonto and her Toto!

1 Like

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by timsbee(f): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Good riddance...
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by hollywater: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
This one wen dey wear pink with his age hmmm.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Femi316: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tamarapetty:
What should we do??
cry na
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by varyo: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
At least she is better than those travelling with another woman husband.
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by varyo: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
At least she is better than those travelling with another woman's husband.
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by BLUEJAYY: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
I can't have sex with a woman who has given birth tbh.

1 Like

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by idonhammer: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
martineverest:
pant is for touts yahoo boys who don't know how to on Or off PC.certified hakers and busy fingers don't need any pant or juju to blow. All you need is sophisticated tools and you will be smiling to the bank every week
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Almaiga: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
This one na Yahoo+ Boy. grin grin
The guy go just chop and clean mouth. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by swaggprofessor(m): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
realmedia:
'I love you' - Tonto Dikeh say as she shows off handsome man during romantic dinner in Dubai (Photos)

Looks like Tonto Dikeh has finally gotten herself a new man.

The Nollywood actress and mother of one who is currently in Dubai with her bestie Bobrisky took to her Instagram Stories to share photos of herself and the man enjoying a romantic dinner in the sky.
See how the guy just dey smile. No worry soonest she burst ur tv, widescreen n if u r not lucky ur head go join

In one of the photos, Tonto was pictured holding a sign that says 'I Love You' as she sat next to the mystery man.

See more photos below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/02/i-love-you-tonto-dikeh-say-as-she-shows.html

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by omoteacher(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I said it earlier when she turned monitoring spirit like aunt Kemi Olulonyo snitching on one of her friends husband. She won't say she came with a man either. Please enjoy yourself life is too short.
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by brenister10: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Another victim

1 Like

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Babaalawo: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Toto Dike @ it again

1 Like

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by tightpussy156: 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
stupid shegoat, olosho sighted. this one Toto don sour.the sour Toto go swallow the man.blow fit enter comot self without stress. tonto dike no get shame.All men go cut their share of National cake dump the Ashawo like waste bin.
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
big dubai boy...money don confuse totodick head sote she don fall in love

Or mayb that poster na part of d table fun...coz others dey o..not a date
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Rubenzkid(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Her Pussy go swallow that guy oo

Nothing we no go see for nairaland
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by swaggprofessor(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=swaggprofessor post=76125530][/quote] i hope u can maintain that smile when she start smashing tvs, windscreen n if u r nt lucky ur head?
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by kingandamy4life(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
seriously in love with this babe.hw i wish she will love me back...distance crush
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
How much did he pay?!
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
I think they have something to prove to the world.

kunkelhanspeter:
Wetin men dey even enjoy for single mom pvssy self?
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by MightySparrow: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
LIKE THIS

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Billyanger(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Any bobo wey fresh na "yahoo boy", if you have that mindset take your worklife serious. Nice pics cool
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by BrokenCock: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Thos girl n yahoo boys ehn! Tommorrow she go yab am

1 Like

Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by AKwinde(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
FrMbaka:
see how they eat and licked the plate

If you know you went back to check the plates gather here grin
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by AKwinde(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
FrMbaka:
see how they eat and licked the plate

If you know you went back to check the plates gather here grin
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
Wetin men dey even enjoy for single mom pvssy self?
na the money na.
Else no one need a broke single mom
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
deepsuk:
See way she dey open mouth for second pic

The babe go swallow the whole prick aswea
you lack sense
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) by Sugarplum777(f): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
He is not handsome

That's how Tonto will be distributing STD to all this guy's just because of $10k per round cry

Join my signature tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.