Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,182 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions (53304 Views)

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life / Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians / Imo Collation Officer Arrested For Tempering With Results [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions by phemyj(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2019
Famousbabe:
Ondo Collation Officer Struggles To Reconcile Election Results!

"I need A Ruler" - See Shameful Moment A Nigerian University Professor who is A VC from Ondo State Could Not Read Election Results He Wrote By Himself Correctly On National TV!!!

Nigerians react as Ondo Collation Officer Struggles To Reconcile Election Results. ..
MUMU CHAIRMMAN
THE MAN IS COALITION OFFICER FOR ONDO STATE AND NOT AN ONDO INDIGENE. MAKE U EDIT UR THINKING
Watch the video and see reactions from INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu and other Nigerians after the cut.. .

Watch the video HERE
Re: Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions by Greatbabane128: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2019
What a disgraced
Re: Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions by macello4(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Denikayan:
PDP just oinking upandan!

Accept defeat in good faith and stop wailing!

Rather concentrate on getting more of Atiku's loot
at ur age sense is still far from u. Is pdp the coalition officer? Abi hatred and foolisness has becloud ur sense of reasoning? Eleribu omo òfò.
Re: Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions by markfour(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2019
dat man did not qualifies to be a prof, wat pains me most was dat, he was still laughing fully knowing he was a disgrace
Re: Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions by crixlight2(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2019
DaddyCoco:

You that couldn't fill a simple FedEx form for the phone your brother sent to you through courier, are the one calling me a fool? cry Lol... you're a pathetically daft vulture.

Na wa for you ooo, you no sabi play at all , why you come open the wound wey don heal before now embarassed cry
My God will judge you for this wickedness
Re: Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions by DaddyCoco(m): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
crixlight2:

Na wa for you ooo, you no sabi play at all , why you come open the wound wey don heal before now embarassed cry
My God will judge you for this wickedness

Of course, I know how to play. I even play harder than you sef.
However, don't go about throwing insults at people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election / Herdsmen In Benue: Cartoon Of The Day By Punch Newspaper / Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.