Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life (66722 Views)

Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio / INEC Suspends Rivers State Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by buzmanjohn(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
The collation officer appointed by the Independent National Electoral Commission for the Presidential election in Rivers State, Prof Charles Adias, has suspended the collation of results over alleged threats to life.

Prof Adias who is also the Vice Chancellor of the Federal University, Otuoke in Bayelsa State, said this at the resumption of collation at the INEC headquarters in Port Harcourt on Tuesday morning, saying the threats were from supporters of a particular political party.

He stated, “I have been receiving threats, messages and calls to my life and that of my family for two days now. My picture is all over the social media that I was sent to rig the elections in Rivers State.

“Every one hour, I receive more that one million calls of threats to my life and other things. I hereby stand down collation until the INEC and security agencies can guarantee my safety to continue this national assignment.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-collation-officer-suspends-rivers-result-announcement-over-threats-to-life/

38 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by saintjimos(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Everyone has right to life

396 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Skyfornia(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
The system in place in this country will never allow us get it right..

It's not about the people but about the system.. if you bring Obama down to Nigeria as president, he will still flop, likewise if you take Buhari to America, he will perform well.. cause of the system in place.

If we can change the system, we will get it right

466 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by princeade86(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Rigger. Wiked wike used u to manipulate the wish of people just because of his selfish interest. God will judge u.

369 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Hashabiah: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
He should name the party na....nonsense

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Ckonnet: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
You never see anything oga, there will be no peace for anyone that took part in this madness. You guys will be doxxed, it's no longer a case of declaring rubbish and proceeding to your house with pocket full of dollars. Please anyone with information of these idiots should spread even their kids abroad should reap what their parents are sowing.let us fight these idiots from all angle. Exposed them to the world. We need to know them !!

337 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by searchng4love: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ckonnet:
You never see anything oga, there will be no peace for anyone that took part in this madness.
saintjimos:
Serves him right
See them ipob miscreants

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Freshtruth(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
You wan carry rivers play grin those people ready to buy your fight. Yakubu done buy problem like this am sure he is now calling Tinubu to complain say I no feel die for your matter o baba grin

205 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by ogologoamu: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
You can't disenfranchise the masses and go free.

205 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by vadeses: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu will never be my president

JAPA mode activated

259 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Jflex07(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dey play. Na money I dey find to use Japa from this country, cos as e b now Tinubu don win and the division and hatred for the country don multiply. In Rivers State here,people are upset and angry. People are frustrated.. Omo e no easy

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Felabrity: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wike is going to jail

APC didn't win any LGA in Rivers, especially not this Obio Akpor LGA
He manipulated a lot of results in this LGA

LP had over 200 votes in this PU, he changed it to 27 and gave the rest to APC

He manipulated everything, threatening to kill people if they don't oblige

He is running mad

201 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Felabrity: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
An electorate from Rivers shared this

All results should be cancelled in Rivers

And why the hell are INEC uploading results from the North as Southern results? Especially in states like Rivers

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by dyera(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
The images below is a clear proof that Wike bribed Inec staffs in Rivers state to manipulate the process of the election.

Modified:

The woman could also have been paid by PDP since a PDP politician that was caught with 500k USD in Port Harcourt.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Racoon(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
sad Just imagine How will electoral irregularities not be the order of the day when these grossly incompetent and ineptitude INEC officials have reduced a solemn assignment of national elections into a selfie contest.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by slimanyd: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
THE FATHER OF PEACE HAS SPOKEN .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by YeyeGbami: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Oga you better go and conclude this thing.

3 Likes

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by VoteTinubu2023: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Where are the security agents deployed by Buhari?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Strafudeen: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
princeade86:
Rigger. Wiked wike used u to manipulate the wish of people just because of his selfish interest. God will judge u.

Nothing like God. We will judge him summarily.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by abobote: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
He doesn't deserve to live

24 Likes

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Enoch07: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
See how some people will rush to blame wike

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by femtex007(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hmmmmm. These children of hate just want to cause problem in Nigeria. They will all die

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Whois(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
If you know you know

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by mbahdi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
We are taking note of every one manipulating dis election and we are coming for each and everyone of Dem one after d other despite d security there may tink there have we will fish Dem out and bring Dem down.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Dannyset(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
That's the handiwork of the distant 3rd party. Threatening everybody because they can't stand the almighty banter that is coming once the result is declared.

Clearly, they have laboured in vain grin

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Wike should provide him with security. Buhari should order the deployment of a MPF command and soldiers to the collation center and to his home. We cannot allow terrorist scuttle our democratic process.
SECONDED!
You are a man full of wisdom.
Stay blessed AjiseBiOyo.....
Oyo no be anybody papa mate....so goes the song by 9ice wi😉

Meanwhile,
NutritionGuru:
Even though I voted Obi too but just like every sensible Person has been saying let's all now focus on supporting Tinubu on this new Mission to build an Industrialized Prosperous and Glorious Nigeria.
No need to be a myopic sore bad looser like the heartless woman of King Solomon's Judgement that said the Baby should be destroyed.
Like if you Agree, share it not.
Nairalanders, give a round of applaud to the first and ONLY SENSIBLE Obidient we come across on Nairaland and Nigeria as a whole.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you Sir Guru.
A true Guru in the house.
We hope the other Obidients can learn from your wisdom.
A better and prosperous Nigeria is all we want.
🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬

Ajisebioyolaari:
I feel you mama mi. God bless you abundantly.
I am wowed by the first sagacious Obidient person in Nigeria. What a patriotic submission.
God bless you sir.
@theFirstandOnlySensibleObidient
God bless whoever he is.
He will be a good Role Model for our Darling Youths.
These are the kinda people that should be contesting for political posts, he is a good one. wink

21 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by accordadoga(f): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Awon oloriburuku y.e.e.b.o

Dem wan start Biafra or Death in disguise

25 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by vedaxcool(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
obi morons useless supportetrs

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Sonnobax15(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin
There are certain type of jobs I can't do...And of which one of them is this particular one.......

Meanwhile,you must collate,so long say you get mind to chop money tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by ken6488(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wait till inec declare tinubu

You can't just scam us in broad day light

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.