Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,633 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi (36721 Views)

I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by denitro(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
APC loses 600,000+ votes in Kano compared to 2015 election

https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/nigeria-presidential-election-update-2019
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by brainbox80: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

Now u are beginning to send panic waves to them...
MARK MY WORDS, DEAR. I CAN BELT MY LIFE ON THIS.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by TheArabianMan: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=brainbox80 post=76127257] MARK MY WORDS, DEAR. I CAN BELT MY LIFE ON THIS. [/quo
Shut up there u disgusting prostitute

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
SIRTee15:
These southeast governors really do ATIKU strong thing.....
Normally, ibo man no dey vote.....
Election results are simply written in governors office or Godfathers house and handed over to INEC to announce....
This time, nothing of such happened and Atiku's yansh was allowed to be displayed in public....
Seriously, Peter Obi na bad market.....
And Nnamdi kanu inconsistency didn't help matters....
I think na u de write d results...u sit dee spewing thrash dat comes to your head...i hp u know dee is card reader and inec statistic which is making rigging difficult...so if de write results in South de can't write in North abi make una de talk well
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by ifko: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
This Umahi will be one of the MUMU that will be use by Buhari to achieve his Cattle colony agenda

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by HighKing01(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Dumbfuck shithead
tipviewsolution:

tipviewsolution must be mad
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by mechanics(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Wise man.
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by brainbox80: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=TheArabianMan post=76127343][/quote] ALWAYS QUICK TO THROW INSULTS. I HAD THOUGHT YOU WOULD WANT BETTER INSIGHT BUT OBVIOUSLY, IT'S A WASTE TO HAVE AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION WITH YOU. Stop being this brainless, okay

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
brainbox80:
MARK MY WORDS, DEAR. I CAN BELT MY LIFE ON THIS.
Hmmm
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by fabregas04(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

Was it Tnubu who stopped the 500billion Ibos in Abia, Anambra and Enugu from voting en masse
i beg help me ask d idiots oo.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Okoroawusa: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Wow!

I love this man's forthrightness n sincerity. Saying the way I would have said it.

Am humbled by his humility.

Yagazieregi nwannem nwoke
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Corrinthians(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
grin
Most of your predictions about the North came to pass. cool

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by graphicicon(m): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Selfish Governor, something your people say they don't want, and you are accepting the thing, let me tell this umahi, we don't want this thing call your leader,
The south south and south east people said they don't want this your so called president, infact this Umahi is a tufiakwa II in IGBO land, alongside tufiakwa 1 Rocha's of Imo, Umahi PLS we don't need your president money in Ebonyi,
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Ndubest123(m): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Medicine after death
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by drskyfly007(m): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Guilty conscience!
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by 9iceprince(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
I see some idiot saying D East worked against Obi.....after winning in all declared Eastern states so far.....so d west didn't betray Osinbajo right with APC having winnings with lesser margin there.....and even winning in Ondo and Oyo states....with d states having two present APC governors
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Most of your predictions about the North came to pass. cool

I dey Maiduguri since 2016 till date. I have carried my analysis about the Northeast and Northwest because i move around these states due to my kinda job. I'm only surprised Atiku won in his state because most of my colleagues from his state swore that Atiku can never win Adamawa
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by demitola(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
brainbox80:
EBONYIANS SHOULD GET SET FOR THE MASSIVE KILLINGS THAT WILL BEFALL THEM IN BUBU'S NEXT TENURE. YOUR GOVERNOR IN A BID TO PLEASE THE PRESIDENT HAS TOTALLY SOLD YOUR STATE UNKNOWINGLY. THE FULANIS ARE ALL SET TO POUND ON YOU AND TURN YOUR LAND INTO CATTLE COLONIES AS SOON AS THEIR MASTER WINS THE SECOND TERM. I GOT THIS INFO FROM A PROMINENT FULANI FRIEND OF MINE. LIVE IN ABSOLUTE VIGILANCE FROM NOW PLEASE
You guyz blabbed more than this when Fayemi won his re-election in Ekiti... that Fulani herdsmen would overun them, so has that happened? Fact is if you have enough brain, you would realize you cant reap where you havnt sow. There was Boko bomb blast in Yobe, yet those Hausa went out to vote. In your Abia with huge PVC collection, there was voter aparthy, you were indoor watching AMag Igbo and Athiefkulating.... carry your whinning komot here biko!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Cantonese: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
References:
Gov. David Umahi of Ebonyi has debunked the insinuation that South East Governors influence results to help President Muhammadu Buhari achieve 25 per cent of votes in states in the zone.

Umahi made the declaration on Monday in Abakaliki while addressing newsmen, noting that the insinuation was unfounded and blamed such on fake news purveyors in the social media.

“Why do we need to negotiate for the sex of a child when the child has been given birth to? “The fact is that the president remains the boss of all governors and any reasonable governor must respect the president, party differences apart.

“You gain nothing by castigating him and such castigation does not stop him from being the president. “You should rather make him your friend and see how you can get something for your people. “The bible tells us that when the ways of a man is pleasing unto God, it keeps his enemies to be at peace with him,” he said.

The governor noted that those who lived for themselves end up heating the system as they collected their salaries at the end of the month, fed freely among others. “I am in a hurry to change the story, narratives of Ebonyi people so whatever vehicle of peace that I need to join to achieve this, I will join.

“Our people are good in social media but will never go to get their voter cards and will be announcing results,” he said. He enjoined journalists to vote in the elections to enshrine good governance despite their election monitoring schedules. “I expect 90 per cent success in the elections of March 9 and I want you to ask me question on this, that day. “All the prophecies made on this election failed and you (journalists) were the ones propagating these prophecies. “People will just wake up and declare: thus says the lord and this is unfortunate,” he said.

Umahi commended INEC for ensuring a hitch free election but urged it to ensure the efficiency of the card reader which recorded several hitches on Saturday. (NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/south-east-governors-did-not-influence-results-to-favour-buhari-umahi/

Clearly this Umahi man has been playing safe and making tactical statements. He has not been forceful in projecting the presidential candidate of PDP. My honest feeling is that this man will decamp to APC before or immediately after his tenure in Ebonyi state.
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

Was it Tnubu who stopped the 500billion Ibos in Abia, Anambra and Enugu from voting en masse
As i said earlier, you're brain.less. Even in the SW, the APC's stronghold, did the Yorubas not vote for Atiku? Besides, the military disrupted the election and prevented so many people from voting. Those Igbos in Lagos tried to vote for Atiku but Tinubu stopped them. He thinks the North can make him president. He's hallucinating. The North is consolidating on power. Even, in 2023, another Northerner will be given power. We Southerners are fools! Take this from me: power is not coming back to the South in 2023. Another Fulani will be propped up to take power again in 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by LIBERTY1980(m): 12:24am On Feb 26, 2019
nrexzy:
A true governor has spoken...
The people 1st....
Not those busy blasting the President forgeting his your leader and can decided to make ur state ungovernable....

Happy for Ebonyi state with the progress they have made so far ..
God Can't Lie, I Told People That, Atiku Is Not In God's Plans For Nigeria, Buhari Is The Cyrus Of Our Time,#Isaiah 45# Even That Man Of God That Predicted That Atiku Will Win 20 State, I Sorry For You, This Man Of God Was Busy Saying What He Want, In The Name Of God, Not What God Want, All Nigerians Must Pray And Ask God To Enable Mr President #buhari# So That His 2 Terms In The Office, Will Be Better Than His First Term.
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Dollabiz: 12:35am On Feb 26, 2019
really then who did
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by bigblackbeautif: 3:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Guilty conscience talking..since yesterday u have been blabbing and giving unnecessary release. You are on the wrong side of history my dear governor. Your name is already associated with failure and sabotage. No wonder ur pple are still so backward and disadvantaged with governors like u.You have received ur 30 pieces of silver while ur people are being marginalized, hunted and killed. May God forgive ur treachery as Igbos will make sure we bury u politically. I love Enugu.. my people we voted our conscience and unlike u, did not manipilate to give "your " president his 25 percent. Another four years of suffering,poverty and misguided leadership thanks to people like u pls keep quiet and stop this game defense of urself. U have already been tried in the court of public opinion
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Ibro99: 3:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Need a qualified and competent home lesson teacher for mathematics, further mathematics or physics within IKORODU and it's environs. Call or message 08084842002
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 26, 2019
May Amadi Oha strike that your stinking Mouth!
I knew You and Ekweremadu never like Atiku & Obi candidacy.
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by pfadom: 4:53am On Feb 26, 2019
The best detribalized Governor with presidential qualities.
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by eagleeye2: 5:21am On Feb 26, 2019
LIBERTY1980:
God Can't Lie, I Told People That, Atiku Is Not In God's Plans For Nigeria, Buhari Is The Cyrus Of Our Time,#Isaiah 45# Even That Man Of God That Predicted That Atiku Will Win 20 State, I Sorry For You, This Man Of God Was Busy Saying What He Want, In The Name Of God, Not What God Want, All Nigerians Must Pray And Ask God To Enable Mr President #buhari# So That His 2 Terms In The Office, Will Be Better Than His First Term.
Una too like to prayers for this country. A man who ignored you all in his first term and carried on as if you people didn't matter is the one you want his second term to be better than the first. I laugh at your gullibility.
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by klever18(m): 5:56am On Feb 26, 2019
2fine2fast:
With the 19 states in the North.. 6 in the South Weat.. Buhari already has more than 25 percent in two thirds of 36 states.
Why do my Ibo brothers have to blame someone for their misfortunes everytime.
Looking from a positive angle now... IBOS can now blame the South South for Betrayal of their noble Atiku cause. We Afonjas can rest for a while....Lmao. Over to you my Assets.
19 states in the north?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gafaru Street In Lagos Flooded After A 12 Hour Rainfall / Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) / BREAKING: Amosun’s Aide Dies, SSG Injured In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.