Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi (36719 Views)

I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by tipviewsolution: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
HighKing01:
Nigeria will still be a shithole 50years from now
You must be mad

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by livelymatilda22: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
References:
Gov. David Umahi of Ebonyi has debunked the insinuation that South East Governors influence results to help President Muhammadu Buhari achieve 25 per cent of votes in states in the zone.

Umahi made the declaration on Monday in Abakaliki while addressing newsmen, noting that the insinuation was unfounded and blamed such on fake news purveyors in the social media.

“Why do we need to negotiate for the sex of a child when the child has been given birth to? “The fact is that the president remains the boss of all governors and any reasonable governor must respect the president, party differences apart.

“You gain nothing by castigating him and such castigation does not stop him from being the president. “You should rather make him your friend and see how you can get something for your people. “The bible tells us that when the ways of a man is pleasing unto God, it keeps his enemies to be at peace with him,” he said.

The governor noted that those who lived for themselves end up heating the system as they collected their salaries at the end of the month, fed freely among others. “I am in a hurry to change the story, narratives of Ebonyi people so whatever vehicle of peace that I need to join to achieve this, I will join.

“Our people are good in social media but will never go to get their voter cards and will be announcing results,” he said. He enjoined journalists to vote in the elections to enshrine good governance despite their election monitoring schedules. “I expect 90 per cent success in the elections of March 9 and I want you to ask me question on this, that day. “All the prophecies made on this election failed and you (journalists) were the ones propagating these prophecies. “People will just wake up and declare: thus says the lord and this is unfortunate,” he said.

Umahi commended INEC for ensuring a hitch free election but urged it to ensure the efficiency of the card reader which recorded several hitches on Saturday. (NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/south-east-governors-did-not-influence-results-to-favour-buhari-umahi/
So true.. Wailing zombies won't like this..

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Jlow2: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Stay on one lane mr tax collector

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by 2fine2fast(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
With the 19 states in the North..
6 in the South Weat..
Buhari already has more than
25 percent in two thirds of 36
states.

Why do my Ibo brothers have to blame
someone for their misfortunes everytime.

Looking from a positive angle now...
IBOS can now blame the South South
for Betrayal of their noble Atiku cause.
We Afonjas can rest for a while....Lmao.
Over to you my Assets.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Ugbu101: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
This one worked for Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Denikayan: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Umahi has acted his part

North-Western alliance love Umahi

He played his cards well

Stood in the middle and hit the nail on Atiku's head

Much love to Ebonyi people! Even though we didnt win the state, your efforts were so much appreciated

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by nrexzy: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

But he's going... He insulted Pmb by locking him out of the township stadium.
Is that the whole story?
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Howitzer: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by mistyebby(f): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
tribalistseun:
This traitor, I pray APGA wins in Ebonyi state gubernatorial election.

Guilty conscience, he has been blabbing since today. Traitor ojoo

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by emmanuelex1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Umahi!!!!!!! Rochas !!!!!!! we understand what happened but we are waiting to hear you have presidential aspiration
References:
Gov. David Umahi of Ebonyi has debunked the insinuation that South East Governors influence results to help President Muhammadu Buhari achieve 25 per cent of votes in states in the zone.

Umahi made the declaration on Monday in Abakaliki while addressing newsmen, noting that the insinuation was unfounded and blamed such on fake news purveyors in the social media.

“Why do we need to negotiate for the sex of a child when the child has been given birth to? “The fact is that the president remains the boss of all governors and any reasonable governor must respect the president, party differences apart.

“You gain nothing by castigating him and such castigation does not stop him from being the president. “You should rather make him your friend and see how you can get something for your people. “The bible tells us that when the ways of a man is pleasing unto God, it keeps his enemies to be at peace with him,” he said.

The governor noted that those who lived for themselves end up heating the system as they collected their salaries at the end of the month, fed freely among others. “I am in a hurry to change the story, narratives of Ebonyi people so whatever vehicle of peace that I need to join to achieve this, I will join.

“Our people are good in social media but will never go to get their voter cards and will be announcing results,” he said. He enjoined journalists to vote in the elections to enshrine good governance despite their election monitoring schedules. “I expect 90 per cent success in the elections of March 9 and I want you to ask me question on this, that day. “All the prophecies made on this election failed and you (journalists) were the ones propagating these prophecies. “People will just wake up and declare: thus says the lord and this is unfortunate,” he said.

Umahi commended INEC for ensuring a hitch free election but urged it to ensure the efficiency of the card reader which recorded several hitches on Saturday. (NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/south-east-governors-did-not-influence-results-to-favour-buhari-umahi/

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by brainbox80: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
EBONYIANS SHOULD GET SET FOR THE MASSIVE KILLINGS THAT WILL BEFALL THEM IN BUBU'S NEXT TENURE. YOUR GOVERNOR IN A BID TO PLEASE THE PRESIDENT HAS TOTALLY SOLD YOUR STATE UNKNOWINGLY. THE FULANIS ARE ALL SET TO POUND ON YOU AND TURN YOUR LAND INTO CATTLE COLONIES AS SOON AS THEIR MASTER WINS THE SECOND TERM. I GOT THIS INFO FROM A PROMINENT FULANI FRIEND OF MINE. LIVE IN ABSOLUTE VIGILANCE FROM NOW PLEASE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by bilazego(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ceekay212:
Ebonyi......d most repulsive state in the south east.......I spit on yalll and on Dave and his bitch ass Cameroonian wife

spit on your parents irresponsible child of a harlot. beef like you

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Iziquiel(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
brainbox80:
EBONYIANS SHOULD GET SET FOR THE MASSIVE KILLINGS THAT WILL BEFALL THEM IN BUBU'S NEXT TENURE. YOUR GOVERNOR IN A BID TO PLEASE THE PRESIDENT HAS TOTALLY SOLD YOUR STATE UNKNOWINGLY. THE FULANIS ARE ALL SET TO POUND ON YOU AND TURN YOUR LAND INTO CATTLE COLONIES AS SOON AS THEIR MASTER WINS THE SECOND TERM. I GOT THIS INFO FROM A PROMINENT FULANI FRIEND OF MINE. LIVE IN ABSOLUTE VIGILANCE FROM NOW PLEASE
What do you people gain from peddling lies?

4 Likes

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by TruthinAction: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
A guilty conscience fears no accusations. For mentioning it at all, that is exactly what they did.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
nrexzy:
A true governor has spoken...
The people 1st....
Not those busy blasting the President forgeting his your your leader and can decided to make ur state ungovernable....

Happy for Ebonyi state with the progress they have made so far ..
his your your leader . You even stammer in 'writing'
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by atobs4real(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
tribalistseun:
This traitor, I pray APGA wins in Ebonyi state gubernatorial election.
Who is APGA? Please explain in a sentence.

Thank you
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
This is typical of an Igbo man...... Betrayal..

Atiku made the biggest mistake of banking on the IBO's in the first place.

Buhari understands them better and went ahead with the west to be president.

Today, you can be anything in this country without an eastern vote or support.

Never trust an IBO man, they even deserted there own Peter Obi. Shame on you easterners!

Moral lesson... Never trust an IBO!

Since you guys have sabotaged the effort of PDP, get ready for Buhari's second coming.

If you think APC will give you 2023 presidency...
You are dreaming.
You are bra.inless! The Igbos in Lagos numbering up to 3 million wanted to vote for Atiku, but were disrupted by Tinubu when he used thugs to disperse them as well as burn ballot boxes. Even most Northerners wanted to vote for Atiku but were forced to vote for Buhari or they would be killed. The election was massively rigged. Instead of you to blame Buhari and these governors, you were blaming Igbos. Igbos generally voted for the PDP, but were sabotaged by these useless governors.

Blame Tinubu, Buhari, the military, the police and the thugs for Atiku's failure, not Igbos. In fact, Nigerians in totality really wanted to make a change but were disenfranchised. This election was war. This is not how to run a country. Jonathan sanitized the system that brought Buhari. He allowed free and fair election to hold. In fact, blame some Nigerians too. They are the architect of our misfortune. A bad leader is unworthy of being re-elected, yet some Nigerians wanted him back. We should brace up for the sufferings ahead. Just leave Igbos out of this.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Roger3D(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
Mandeyy:
You are bra.inless! The Igbos in Lagos numbering up to 3 million wanted to vote for Atiku, but were disrupted by Tinubu when he used thugs to disperse them as well as burn ballot boxes. Even most Northerners wanted to vote for Atiku but were forced to vote for Buhari or they would be killed. The election was massively rigged. Instead of you to blame Buhari and these governors, you were blaming Igbos. Igbos generally voted for the PDP, but were sabotaged by these useless governors.

Blame Tinubu, Buhari, the military, the police and the thugs for Atiku's failure, not Igbos. In fact, Nigerians in totality really wanted to make a change but were disenfranchised. This election was war. This is not how to run a country. Jonathan sanitized the system that brought Buhari. He allowed free and fair election to hold. In fact, blame some Nigerians too. They are the architect of our misfortune. A bad leader is unworthy of being re-elected, yet some Nigerians wanted him back. We should brace up for the sufferings ahead. Just leave Igbos out of this.
Election rigged you say? Go to court

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
SIRTee15:
These southeast governors really do ATIKU strong thing.....
Normally, ibo man no dey vote.....
Election results are simply written in governors office or Godfathers house and handed over to INEC to announce....
This time, nothing of such happened and Atiku's yansh was allowed to be displayed in public....
Seriously, Peter Obi na bad market.....
And Nnamdi kanu inconsistency didn't help matters....

Lesson 1. Don't ever depend on an Ibo man.

Lesson 2. If an Ibo man support s you. You know failure is on d way.
Run to d nearest white garment church ASAP grin
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by YellowSimba: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
There will always be those who put their self interest ahead of their people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBItAt2HHM
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by nrexzy: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
henry49:
his your your leader . You even stammer in 'writing'
Thanks for the observation.
Who ever the President of Nigeria is would be my leader....
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by ogundeleai(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Someone should '"less cobet it" OBIANO will be 1at governor to visit Buhari for FELICITATIONS

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
brainbox80:
Now u are beginning to send panic waves to them...
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by dboss12(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
akpabio won senatorial seat in essien udim
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Roger3D:
Election rigged you say? Go to court
We all know the truth. God is the judge. There is no trust that Buhari's judiciary will deliver justice. One thing: the wicked can never go unpunished. That God is silent does not mean that He's not attentive to our cries.
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by Asiri1991: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
I stand with Umahi. Having witnessed the voters turn out in my polling unit, Umahi said nothing but the truth.

Umahi for governor.
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by raumdeuter: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Mandeyy:

Was it Tnubu who stopped the 500billion Ibos in Abia, Anambra and Enugu from voting en masse

4 Likes

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by brainbox80: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Iziquiel:

What do you people gain from peddling lies?
MAKE MY WORDS AND TODAY'S DATE PLEASE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester / Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients / Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.