Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Buhari Beats Atiku In Kaduna State-the Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Beats Atiku In Kaduna State-the Nation (4020 Views)

Obi Beats Atiku, Gets Over 4,000 Votes In Adamawa Ward / Buhari beats Atiku in Lagos with over 130,000 votes / PDP Primary: Dankwambo Beats Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Beats Atiku In Kaduna State-the Nation by Marvelbars: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
buhariguy:
is it true that christians love criminals ?

I guess you can't afford 3 square meal a day, that's why provarty is your surname
Re: Buhari Beats Atiku In Kaduna State-the Nation by DaHrNn0001: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
I'm sure you won't say that to your father... Get some sense... Weary Atiku Supporter

AccessME:
This election is massively rigged

Buhari may u never live to see the end of this tenure
Re: Buhari Beats Atiku In Kaduna State-the Nation by PataAlhaja(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
I'm protected.

Can't say the same about you, you'll sleep and won't wake up this night.

Damn, I'm scared.

Idiot! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Beats Atiku In Kaduna State-the Nation by nameo: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

You're disturbing my equianmity with your pathetic rants. File a christian/ christian candidate under your PDP platform and meet us In the polls, cry baby. You lots said you own kaduna abi, have u forgotten?

Plus southern kd minus kd, plus propaganda minus propaganda. Plus christian votes minus christian vote buhari won kaduna with ease.

Anuofia!!!!

Guy, take your head and hit it on the ground 3 times.

You are juat a lowlife who cannot see beyond his nose . And that is how you will remain for a very long time.

If you think cos you as a "Muslim" won this election over " christains" in Kaduna in the way you just did, it means you have made it in life, you are even more Stu.pid than your moniker make you out to be.

By the way, has the fact that people in your side of Kaduna won this election made you better in human misery index than those on the other side. Isn't your side the reason Nigeria is still down on the human index ladder, yet you have power. Use your brain. You bladdy illiterate.

( I type the above with some restraint cos other persons are involved).
Re: Buhari Beats Atiku In Kaduna State-the Nation by Nyamuriflathead: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

You are juat a lowlife who cannot see beyond his nose . And that is how you will remain for a very long time.

If you think cos you as a "Muslim" won this election over " christains" in Kaduna in the way you just did, it means you have made it in life, you are even more Stu.pid than your moniker make you out to be.

By the way, has the fact that people in your side of Kaduna won this election made you better in human misery index than those on the other side. Isn't your side the reason Nigeria is still down on the human index ladder, yet you have power. Use your brain. You bladdy illiterate.

Chai see painment... Oga stop passing your frustrations on me.
Tabulate the total votes u gave to Atiku on nairaland from likes and shares and send it to Inec collation center. It would make up for the low figures of votes your christian brothers from southern kd gave to POPE Atiku in Kaduna .

Its like, You don't know hate and bigotry has eaten deep into your system. Keep ranting like a demented pig. I own a psychiatric center where I treat fresh mad pipo. I'LL treat all fresh atikulooted psychopaths for free.

Awon okoro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Beats Atiku In Kaduna State-the Nation by Lovemaester: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

This is exactly the main reason why I really needed and it was crucual that Buhari was defeated- rejection of everything that Buhari and his apostles like El rufai represents.

We may not yet know the damage we are doing to our selves cos of the possible outcome of this election

guy shut up ur stinking mouth, do you know the damage PDP did to Nigeria for 16yrs, we will not recover from it in the next 16yrs so stop being bigoted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Beats Atiku In Kaduna State-the Nation by buhariguy(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
oyedepo is greater than your terrorist Allah and Muhammad combined.

The most hated religion in the world, you guys are cursed Every where you are
you are stil in cifia pain ,
I dont have your time now.
After the declaration of the. Winner , i am going to chase all idiotic pigs from this forum.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Beats Atiku In Kaduna State-the Nation by mrMeen(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
barackodam:
Kaduna, 600k
Kano, 1m
Katsina, 1m
Yobe + Bornu, 1m
Gombe, Jigawa, Bauchi, Niger, 1m

Wetin remain?
why you no de add kebbi now about you no want pile more misery to them
Re: Buhari Beats Atiku In Kaduna State-the Nation by kally32(m): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

Trust not a Muslim northerner when it comes to politics. They vote based on religious and ethnic sentiments. Wait and see how 2023 will pan out. The yorubas will see their full deceit. I'm proud of PDP improvement in Kaduna. So far, no state has garnered 600k votes for PDP. In 2015, they mustered only 400k+ whereas APC had over over 1m.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Beats Atiku In Kaduna State-the Nation by barackodam: 12:09am On Feb 26, 2019
mrMeen:
why you no de add kebbi now about you no want pile more misery to them

It was intentional o, Zamfara and Sokoto isn't there too,
Re: Buhari Beats Atiku In Kaduna State-the Nation by mrMeen(m): 6:47am On Feb 26, 2019
barackodam:

It was intentional o, Zamfara and Sokoto isn't there too,
this people go shock the way the result will be coming down like a trophic thunder.
Re: Buhari Beats Atiku In Kaduna State-the Nation by IbukunSangotola(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2019
AccessME:
This election is massively rigged

Buhari may u never live to see the end of this tenure
Una talk am in 2015
Now baba is about to rule you again
If you die before next week now, your people no go know say you don wish another man death
ERANKO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters / Northerners Have Decerted The South East Is War Coming? / Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.