Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

ENUGU And IMO States Results Surprised Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENUGU And IMO States Results Surprised Me. (2150 Views)

Two Senators In IMO States Dumps PDP Joins Labour Party / Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results / PDP Postpones Lagos And Imo States Guber Primary Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENUGU And IMO States Results Surprised Me. by Richardonald(m): 12:15am On Feb 26, 2019
how did buhari got up to 54000 votes in Enugu and 96000 in imo. APC is just making this look like child play..rigging and manipulating results, just take a look at nassarawa the numbers of accredited votes is lesser than the numbers of people that vote. even if buhari got 2000 votes in Enugu I will still doubt it.. well you people want power no problem we will see who suffers most. all this almajiris and aboki from north seems to like suffering.

2 Likes

Re: ENUGU And IMO States Results Surprised Me. by Richardonald(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2019
even Aisha talk am ':choose between being POOR or RICH.

2 Likes

Re: ENUGU And IMO States Results Surprised Me. by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Richardonald:
how did buhari got up to 54000 votes in Enugu and 96000 in imo. APC is just making this look like child play..rigging and manipulating results, just take a look at nassarawa the numbers of accredited votes is lesser than the numbers of people that vote. even if buhari got 2000 votes in Enugu I will still doubt it.. well you people want power no problem we will see who suffers most. all this almajiris and aboki from north seems to like suffering.
see taraba, kogi, Edo, Benue and Lagos that PDP won massively.

I give up on Nigeria sha

2 Likes

Re: ENUGU And IMO States Results Surprised Me. by dguyindcorner(m): 12:32am On Feb 26, 2019
Richardonald:

Atikulated
Re: ENUGU And IMO States Results Surprised Me. by emirateprince: 1:30am On Feb 26, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Atikulated
lol

(1) (Reply)

PROOF !!! NDIGBO Are Wrong For Saying IGBOAMAKA / The Language Of Oza-nogogo / #ipobhasfallen Trends In Nigeria As Twitter Users Bare Thoughts On Nnamdi Kanu,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.