Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" (2066 Views)

Reps To Govs: Bulletproof Cars Won’t Save You From Wrath Of Uneducated Children / Debo Ologunagba: Nigeria Needs Rescue From APC’s Uneducated Leadership / Umahi: Why South-East People Still Obey IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Nobody: 10:43am On May 20, 2020
While it's pertinent to allow hateful and ignorant people wallow in their pools of ignorance, it's important to set the records straight. Southeast, Igboland or any part of southern Nigeria can be landlocked on Nairaland or other Yoruba dominated social media. Do you know that most of the biggest ports in Dubai were man-made? Read and stop spewing trash. No country in the world abuses social media with lies and misinformation like Nigeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Kinematics: 10:59am On May 20, 2020
I can feel the agony of the OP. The truth is very bitter. Op dont worry you are still going through the 5 stages of grief which is denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

You are still in the first stage. Keep going
grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by PenSniper: 11:00am On May 20, 2020
Trash for the waste basket.

3 Likes

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Throwback: 11:02am On May 20, 2020
This reality dey really pain ooo.

There have been many wailers on this subject, yet their wailing have not changed the map of Africa, no can it change the meaning of "landlocked".

The destiny of Biafra was surrendered unconditionally and landlocked into the conquering might of Nigeria.

Let me agonize them with the traumatic map of Nigeria's Lesotho.

5 Likes

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Yenefer(f): 11:02am On May 20, 2020
Bia fraud is landlocked

5 Likes

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Throwback: 11:10am On May 20, 2020
Kinematics:

The wailing no even take ibo land 1 inch close to the sea.

As in!

Even when they do attache by force claiming "we SE and SS" like shameless beggars, showing us nautical miles versus international waterway, they go to sleep knowing their destiny is firmly in the hands of their sworn enemies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Mel003: 11:17am On May 20, 2020
It is landlocked does not mean it will be better than Nigeria. you can ask Ethiopians

1 Like

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by BrownLondon(m): 11:21am On May 20, 2020
Op igboland is a barren landlocked land, with no access to sea and international border.

I'm in my house come and beat me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Smoke55: 11:30am On May 20, 2020
op dont stress your self jarri!how far with nigeria that is not landlocked? how are they fairing? they are still the world poverty capital.

2 Likes

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by BrownLondon(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2020
Smoke55:
op dont stress your self jarri!how far with nigeria that is not landlocked? how are they fairing? they are still the world poverty capital.

Get this into your dry skull.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:35am On May 20, 2020
cheesy grin fight Fulani colonization of kwara state cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Gabkosh: 11:35am On May 20, 2020
Agony of a padlocked dweller cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Gabkosh: 11:37am On May 20, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
cheesy grin fight Fulani colonization of kwara state cheesy grin
Ndo ooo. Kikikikiki cheesy.

When are you getting Anioma from Ijaw people cheesy

His name his Kolapa grin

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by kayfra: 11:37am On May 20, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
While it's pertinent to allow hateful and ignorant people wallow in their pools of ignorance, it's important to set the records straight. Southeast, Igboland or any part of southern can be landlocked on Nairaland or other Yoruba dominated social media. Do you know that most of the biggest ports in Dubai were man-made? Read and stop spewing trash. No country in the world abuses social media with lies and misinformation like Nigeria.

The better adjective is padlocked SE grin

5 Likes

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by PVision2020(m): 11:44am On May 20, 2020
The number of thread that has been opened on this landlock wahala go don reach 1k....

Na so the thing pain una reach.
Blame your ancestors who are too coward to expand towards the sea and has bequeathed to you a little landmass about the size of OYO state that can't even contain half of your population.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Nobody: 11:47am On May 20, 2020
Yes Igbo land is landlocked ..and bla bla bla
Togo ,Benin , Gambia , Cameron ,many countries have access to the sea yet nothing to show for it

If a country like Ethiopia can survive without access to the ocean ,why can't igbos ...

No tribe in Nigeria believes in Nigeria ...they are all pretending and making scapegoat out of the igbos we don't care ...

Yes we are landlocked , we would suffer and bla bla ... nothing can be worst that Nigeria trust me for an Igbo man ... nothing I repeat

1 Like

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by baralatie(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2020
Kinematics:
I can feel the agony of the OP. The truth is very bitter. Op dont worry you are still going through the 5 stages of grief which is denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

You are still in the first stage. Keep going
grin
Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by baralatie(m): 11:50am On May 20, 2020
kayfra:

The better adjective is padlocked SE grin
Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Amarabae(f): 11:54am On May 20, 2020
whatsup with this landlocked threads am seeing everywhere. what south east can get is River port or Dry port,, not seaport. let's think about something else.
Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by ContractKiller: 11:59am On May 20, 2020
The real joke is that starving Aboki is ignoring his own status as a landlocked region to massage his genitals over a region that is closer to the ocean than his barren desert region! grin

Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between stupidity and mental illness.

Throwback:
This reality dey really pain ooo.

There have been many wailers on this subject, yet their wailing have not changed the map of Africa, no can it change the meaning of "landlocked".

The destiny of Biafra was surrendered unconditionally and landlocked into the conquering might of Nigeria.

Let me agonize them with the traumatic map of Nigeria's Lesotho.
Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Chimaraymond455: 12:08pm On May 20, 2020
LEAVE GBOS ALONE!!! AM FROM WOJI COMMUNITY OBIAKPO IN PORTHARCOURT, WE ARE FULLY BEHIND THE IGBOS, INFACT FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU YORUBAS, YOU CANT DECIEVE US ANYMORE, IKWERE, OKIRIKA, OPOBO, BONY, ETC WE ARE ALL BIAFRA, YORUBA WHY YOU NEED ONE NIGERIA SOMUCH THAN ANY OTHER TRIBE SIMPLE BECAUSE YOUR PEOPLE HAVE DOMINATED ALL THE OIL COMPANY IN MY STATE AND BLAME IT ON IGBOS TO COVER UP WE ARE NOT FOOLS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Kinematics: 12:13pm On May 20, 2020
Chimaraymond455:
LEAVE GBOS ALONE!!! AM FROM WOJI COMMUNITY OBIAKPO IN PORTHARCOURT, WE ARE FULLY BEHIND THE IGBOS, INFACT FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU YORUBAS, YOU CANT DECIEVE US ANYMORE, IKWERE, OKIRIKA, OPOBO, BONY, ETC WE ARE ALL BIAFRA, YORUBA WHY YOU NEED ONE NIGERIA SOMUCH THAN ANY OTHER TRIBE SIMPLE BECAUSE YOUR PEOPLE HAVE DOMINATED ALL THE OIL COMPANY IN MY STATE AND BLAME IT ON IGBOS TO COVER UP WE ARE NOT FOOLS.

I look at the emboldened and wonder. Impostor that cant spell the name of his/her supposed LGA as she/he claimes, not to talk of the other LGA's spelt wrongly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Throwback: 12:14pm On May 20, 2020
ContractKiller:
The real joke is that starving Aboki is ignoring his own status as a landlocked region to massage his genitals over a region that is closer to the ocean than his barren desert region! grin

Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between stupidity and mental illness.

The starving Aboki while landlocked, is not going to be padlocked like Lesotho and Igboland inside another country.

Besides, they are not living in pathological denial and opening multiple threads to run away from their haunting shadows.

2 Likes

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Area4Area: 12:14pm On May 20, 2020
Chimaraymond455:
We all on this thread are all from the same community as you but Biafra would be landlocked

3 Likes

Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Gabkosh: 12:15pm On May 20, 2020
Kinematics:

I look at the emboldened and wonder. Impostor that cant spell the name of his/her supposed LGA as she/he claimes, not to talk of the other LGA's spelt wrongly.
Lol, e funny die
Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by Kinematics: 12:16pm On May 20, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, e funny die

Very obvious the impostor is not from Rivers State.
Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by ThatFairGuy: 12:17pm On May 20, 2020
[s]
Mmuoojukwu:
While it's pertinent to allow hateful and ignorant people wallow in their pools of ignorance, it's important to set the records straight. Southeast, Igboland or any part of southern can be landlocked on Nairaland or other Yoruba dominated social media. Do you know that most of the biggest ports in Dubai were man-made? Read and stop spewing trash. No country in the world abuses social media with lies and misinformation like Nigeria.
[/s]
Trash
Re: Only Uneducated People Still Use The Word "Landlocked" by ContractKiller: 12:18pm On May 20, 2020
Do you honestly and stupidly believe that Yorubas will want to remain in the same country with you?!? grin The codein addiction is strong with this one grin

Throwback:

The starving Aboki while landlocked, is not going to be padlocked like Lesotho and Igboland inside another country.

Besides, they are not living in pathological denial and opening multiple threads to run away from their haunting shadows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose / I Have Not Eaten Anything Since Sunday - Nnamdi Kanu Says As DSS Refuses To Give / Abba Kyari: New Video Contradicts Ndlea’s Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.