Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Join Our Whatsapp Training On Graphics Design With Mobile Phone*join Our Graphic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Join Our Whatsapp Training On Graphics Design With Mobile Phone*join Our Graphic (402 Views)

5 Bedroom Country Home Design With Basement. / How To Check NECO 2019 June/july Result With Your Mobile Phone / How To Read Without Distraction On Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Our Whatsapp Training On Graphics Design With Mobile Phone*join Our Graphic by TutorialMaster: 12:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Join Our Graphic Design Training
Contact me right away and book a space in our 2 days Mobile Graphics Design Training

It's no doubt that Graphic Designs is a great Marketing tool and this is a super tool to get attention of your audience (prospective customers)

I will be showing you in this two days Training how you can Design a Captivating Graphics using your mobile phone (100%)

I will reveal to you how to have a great design that can make you sell you goods or services

I will show you how to combine colours that captivates audience and more.

Outline
☄Setting your page
�Removing any image background.
�Adding text and effect
�Adding multiple images
�Adding and removing water Mark
❣Using social media symbols

Date: 2nd - 3rd March 2019
Time: 7:30PM

Venue: WhatsApp
Fee: N1000

Contact me through the number in my signature so that I will add you to our WhatsApp group or drop number here and be added to the group.

1 Like

Re: Join Our Whatsapp Training On Graphics Design With Mobile Phone*join Our Graphic by TutorialMaster: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2019
You have so much to gain through this training. Contact me right away and be added to the whatsapp group
Re: Join Our Whatsapp Training On Graphics Design With Mobile Phone*join Our Graphic by TutorialMaster: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
*Join Our 2 Days Training On Graphics Design With Mobile Phone*

Yes you heard me right, we will train you within these 2 days on how to use your mobile phone only to design captivating graphic works like posters, flyers, stickers etc of various sizes like A4, A3 and other sizes. Contact me right away and book a space for this training

It's no doubt that Graphics Design is a great Marketing tool and this is a super tool to get attention of your audience (prospective customers)

It will be revealed to you how to create great designs that can make you sell your goods or services with easy.

You will equally learn how to combine colours that captivates audience and more.

Training Outline
☄Setting your page
�Adding text and effect
�Adding multiple images

Date: Saturday, March 2nd & Sunday, 3rd March 2019

Contact me through the number in my signature below and be added to our pre training Whatsapp group for more details:
Re: Join Our Whatsapp Training On Graphics Design With Mobile Phone*join Our Graphic by TutorialMaster: 12:51am On Mar 02, 2019
Join Our 2 Days Training On Graphics Design With Mobile Phone*

Yes you heard me right, we will train you within these 2 days on how to use your mobile phone only to design captivating graphic works like posters, flyers, stickers etc of various sizes like A4, A3 and other sizes. Contact me right away and book a space for this training

It's no doubt that Graphics Design is a great Marketing tool and this is a super tool to get attention of your audience (prospective customers)

It will be revealed to you how to create great designs that can make you sell your goods or services with easy.

You will equally learn how to combine colours that captivates audience and more.

Training Outline
☄Setting your page
�Adding text and effect
�Adding multiple images

Date: Saturday, March 2nd & Sunday, 3rd March 2019

Contact me through the number in my signature below and be added to our pre training Whatsapp group for more details:

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Govt Suspends Little Success’ Headmistress Over Viral Video On Socia / 5 Life Changing Opportunities You Should NEVER Miss In The University / School Of Nursing, Itigidi. Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.