Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup (29305 Views)

Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by vewep: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Olamsoh: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Studies have found that smiling is 69% more attractive than wearing makeup.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by chloride6: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Chai 100 million Naira...
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by vewep: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2019
F A S H I O N A B L E--M E N is the perfect definition of when fashion meets internet and falls in love.
Are you stressed from going through rough traffic and hectic crowds just to buy a single product?
Are you too busy to do your offline shopping, and looking for a convenient and simple way to get all your fashionable wears?

We got you covered at our fashion ONLY STORE we are dedicated to giving you the best shopping experience as you can sit and relax and shop at your home in your pyjamas , be it at 11 at night or 6 in the morning. We have created a platform where you could access variety of premium trending men fashion clothes and shoes at very affordable prices, and make payments for them and have it delivered to you within the space of 48 hrs.

In stock we have various categories of quality men wears down from chinos trousers, denim, all kinds of shirts, and shoes of various sorts.
Our guarantee is convenience at the peak level and a risk free transaction,
Visit our website today to get started on this wonderful shopping experience

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Welcomme: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2019
This guy is average at best. Even Arsenal's Leno that was bought with shipini money makes better saves than this nigga; if not for Arsenal disastrous and lackadaisical defenders.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by babytoun: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Not enough ...sanction should be more severe. That's how serious organisations handle issues like
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Omoluabi16(m): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Chelsea has no soul again. Bar few players, the club is just filled with mercenaries. I salute the likes of pochettinno and guardiola who can easily motivate these Instagram millionaire footballers.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by andrew444(m): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Ehiscotch:
The bulk of Chelsea squad is downright mediocre. This was how Man UTD struggled for years after Ferguson but have recently picked up under Ole.

Chelsea shouldn't be rash in sacking their coach and buying players; they would end up causing chaos in the team as those players would need time to blend and that would pose another problem.

Sign one or two players in key areas and develop your youngsters, every team would experience this turbulence: Madrid, Man UTD, Liverpool, Arsenal etc. It would take patience to rebuild and a good coach to ginger the players.

Even Barça, e remain make Messi comot before they experience a full blown crisis; no amount of signing players can stop this.

Barca in crisis ? Lol please tell me more

Same thing you guys said when Ronaldinho left

Remember we bought Neymar another world beater before he left for psg

Watch how Barca will get another world beater

The only thing I can agree is Barca can't get any player like Messi

But if you say Barca will be in crisis when Messi leave then you must be joking

You think Barca is a small club like Chelsea ?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by hakku: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Make this sarri just carry him jorginho make two of them waka commot. Zola go be interim manager til the end of season then we hire lampard. Coaches way don play for club before are always successful coz they sabi the in to in of the club. Look at di Matteo for Chelsea, zidane for Madrid, guadiola for barca even solksjaer for manure .. Lampard will be no exception.
You spelled other clubs names well except man u , shows how u hate d club. Anyway, Lukaku us available 4 sale.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Ricoco: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Na so

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by dwilliams: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2019
And maybe you voted Buhari
Iykesmooth:
Anyone kind enough to help a poor guy with almost nothing to feed should please reach me.

Hunger has been the order of the day this year for me cry
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by laplace13: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Iykesmooth:
Anyone kind enough to help a poor guy with almost nothing to feed should please reach me.

Hunger has been the order of the day this year for me cry

Stop buying data. You will be fine.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by shaydeenamz(m): 10:06am On Feb 26, 2019
macello4:
u no fit calculate am? Bastard olodo.
what's up with the insult or you want to get banned, I know you don't have half of my intelligence boy so I can't argue with you on that regard or for your retard head you think I don't know? u sound Chelsea cos most of them are insultive

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by sanmtiago(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2019
Little defiant brat they should have fined him more. *spits on his display of unsavory act* angry
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Born2smile: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2019
Chai.

The guy one week salary. grin
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Foodforthought: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Since we have decided to return Buhari for the next 4 years let's sit back and enjoy his rule. Nobody should complain again. We love him and are privileged to be ruled by him. Na this Nigeria we dey. Nobody is running away. AIT back and enjoy the ride, fellas. E no concern us again. I've played my part.

Kepa is very silly for that action. You are a new player and you're already involved in mutiny, even Hazard is hiding his own and this mumu Keeper had to stand in front. This is the reason why Sarri is being undermined. It shows what's happening in the dressing room. Bunch of weak- minded players

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by uzoma213(m): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Chepy:
Watching the replay from The Legend Show had me laughing mad grin
it was too funny grin
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Cyoung4real(m): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2019
Arinzeagbala is a legend grin grin grin

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by macello4(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2019
shaydeenamz:
what's up with the insult or you want to get banned, I know you don't have half of my intelligence boy so I can't argue with you on that regard or for your retard head you think I don't know? u sound Chelsea cos most of them are insultive
am sorry for d way i reacted to ur comment, Pls forgive my stupidity. But on a serious note u are MAD. Pls Dont let the idiot modrator no about dis thank u.

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by shaydeenamz(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2019
macello4:
am sorry for d way i reacted to ur comment, Pls forgive my stupidity. But on a serious note u are MAD. Pls Dont let the idiot modrator no about dis thank u.
Apology and insult at the same time?
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by mastermaestro(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2019
andrew444:

Barca in crisis ? Lol please tell me more

Same thing you guys said when Ronaldinho left

Remember we bought Neymar another world beater before he left for psg

Watch how Barca will get another world beater

The only thing I can agree is Barca can't get any player like Messi

But if you say Barca will be in crisis when Messi leave then you must be joking

You think Barca is a small club like Chelsea ?

Hey! Barça is already an unstable team since the departure of Xavi and Iniesta. The team is in a bad shape creatively. Coutinho is a failure by his Liverpool standard. In Europe they are a mess. When Messi leaves, Barça will be total poo for at least two seasons. Dembele who looks like a smart replacement is very poor at keeping the ball. He loses the ball too often unlike Messi and the Ronaldinho you mentioned.

The only consolations Barça has now are Arthur and Alena. Even Jordi Alba looks sick tactically presently. Rakitic, tired. Suarez, runs aimlessly nowadays. No ideas anymore. Pique is the new 9. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Anndrew(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin grin
macello4:
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by mastermaestro(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2019
macello4:

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Raabs(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku and chelsea fan at this time of the year it's hard to take una sorry fa next level train na hin sure pass o #GGMU

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by calculux1: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Foodforthought:
Since we have decided to return Buhari for the next 4 years let's sit back and enjoy his rule. Nobody should complain again. We love him and are privileged to be ruled by him. Na this Nigeria we dey. Nobody is running away. AIT back and enjoy the ride, fellas. E no concern us again. I've played my part.

Kepa is very silly for that action. You are a new player and you're already involved in mutiny, even Hazard is hiding his own and this mumu Keeper had to stand in front. This is the reason why Sarri is being undermined. It shows what's happening in the dressing room. Bunch of weak- minded players

am running away I have just 2months 12 day more in nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month / Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria / Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.