Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup (29286 Views)

Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Larryslim(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2019
macello4:
am sorry for d way i reacted to ur comment, Pls forgive my stupidity. But on a serious note u are MAD. Pls Dont let the idiot modrator no about dis thank u.
I swear you suppose replace buhari for aso rock grin
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by ericmor: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Manuel69:

Who go suffer am? The team or the player? Bench him all season and he will still get paid

Play 38 years old Caballero against Spurs at your own peril.

Even after two statement coming out saying it was miscommunication, y'all still stick to blaming Kepa. No body is even calling out Jorginho and Luiz.

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by lexy2014: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Make this sarri just carry him jorginho make two of them waka commot. Zola go be interim manager til the end of season then we hire lampard. Coaches way don play for club before are always successful coz they sabi the in to in of the club. Look at di Matteo for Chelsea, zidane for Madrid, guadiola for barca even solksjaer for manure .. Lampard will be no exception.

Zola ke? How much do u no about Zola's coaching abilities? B careful what u wish 4
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by showafrica(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2019
sunnysunny69:
He knew he will be fined. Footballers can waste money.
£190,000 times 478 in Google rate equals 90 million Naira.

Otokoto... The guy go use vex concede goals na, coach should keep am for bench for now. The guy no Sabi keep self

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Hoodbilonia: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2019
See biling
Europeans are all clients abeg
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by tosyne2much(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Serves him right
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by anonymous1759(m): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Make this sarri just carry him jorginho make two of them waka commot. Zola go be interim manager til the end of season then we hire lampard. Coaches way don play for club before are always successful coz they sabi the in to in of the club. Look at di Matteo for Chelsea, zidane for Madrid, guadiola for barca even solksjaer for manure .. Lampard will be no exception.

Mr Chelsea don't call guadiola on behalf of Baca fans... You all criticized him that messi and Co made job Easy for him that he's not good enough. Face your sarri ball we like him for Chelsea. Keep on winning with him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by alguenyaMIST: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2019
angry
mastermaestro:

Hey! Barça is already an unstable team since the departure of Xavi and Iniesta. The team is in a bad shape creatively. Coutinho is a failure by his Liverpool standard. In Europe they are a mess. When Messi leaves, Barça will be total poo for at least two seasons. Dembele who looks like a smart replacement is very poor at keeping the ball. He loses the ball too often unlike Messi and the Ronaldinho you mentioned.

The only consolations Barça has now are Arthur and Alena. Even Jordi Alba looks sick tactically presently. Rakitic, tired. Suarez, runs aimlessly nowadays. No ideas anymore. Pique is the new 9. grin

I agree absolutely Sir. Been saying this for years! Every single position in that team is under some threat. Threats of tiredness ( Rakitic and Busquet), ageing ( Pique, Suarez and Messi, Yes Messi, still absolutely magical and the best on the planet but he doesn't have forever) and inexperience ( Dembele) and actual misfits ( Coutinho, Alex Vidal to name a few) .

A team at its optimum would have an average age of like 24, 25 with players at the peak of their powers ( Barcelona in 2010 and 2011)

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Omoonle1(m): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2019
see your father
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by piotrfoot: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2019
something he'll make in 2 weeks. smh
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Iykesmooth: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2019
laplace13:

Stop buying data. You will be fine.

The data is the only way I could get any help in the first place
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Iykesmooth: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2019
dwilliams:
And maybe you voted Buhari

Why would I, what has he done for me? I'm in the worst state of my life thanks to his government
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Palmerbarry: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Manure LOL
I believe you meant Man Utd
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by donbenie(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Oh... I saw this coming.

To think he was trying to help his team win.

Rules are BS!
How exactly is he trying to help his team win?
Whether you think you are Messi and Ronaldo rolled into one,there comes a time when you have to be substituted and the rational thing to do is to leave the field..

We all saw how a weak spot kick by Aguero squirm past him,so much for helping his team win..shocked
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Chelsea fans reasoning so identical
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by andrew444(m): 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
mastermaestro:

Hey! Barça is already an unstable team since the departure of Xavi and Iniesta. The team is in a bad shape creatively. Coutinho is a failure by his Liverpool standard. In Europe they are a mess. When Messi leaves, Barça will be total poo for at least two seasons. Dembele who looks like a smart replacement is very poor at keeping the ball. He loses the ball too often unlike Messi and the Ronaldinho you mentioned.

The only consolations Barça has now are Arthur and Alena. Even Jordi Alba looks sick tactically presently. Rakitic, tired. Suarez, runs aimlessly nowadays. No ideas anymore. Pique is the new 9. grin

See who dey talk about Barca ,lol ,big joke

Console your self Chelsea fan

Barca can't stay a season with no trophy unlike you guys

Madrid is the only team wey to talk wey I go hear for now due to their doings in the champions league in the past 3 years

Chelsea are on the same level with stoke city

Barca are unstable but we won double last season

You said jordi alba look sick ? What type of weed are your smoking ? Name a left back better than jordi alba in Europe this season ?

Your just confirmed to be watching back of tv by saying alba look sick

Smh for you
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by andrew444(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
alguenyaMIST:
angry I agree absolutely Sir. Been saying this for years! Every single position in that team is under some threat. Threats of tiredness ( Rakitic and Busquet), ageing ( Pique, Suarez and Messi, Yes Messi, still absolutely magical and the best on the planet but he doesn't have forever) and inexperience ( Dembele) and actual misfits ( Coutinho, Alex Vidal to name a few) .

A team at its optimum would have an average age of like 24, 25 with players at the peak of their powers ( Barcelona in 2010 and 2011)

But they keep on winning trophy all season

Barca will replace their player okay

Na small small

Dem no go buy everybody once

Frankie de Jong ?

Arthur ?

Umititi ?

Dembele ?

Lenglet ?

Todibo?

Wetin dem buy all this players for ?

I guess all this players are old players that are past 30
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Thetruth0012: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chepy:
Watching the replay from The Legend Show had me laughing mad grin

me too
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Thetruth0012: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
As funny as the whole thing was, we don't need to keep seeing things at the highest level of football.

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by abrahamadadhe(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
King in the North
Denikayan:
grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
This current Chelsea squad does not have a leader on and off the pitch. I mean :Azplicueta ought to have arrested the situation as the club captain, he watched his silly countryman shame the entire club. If not for the hefty price tag and tomorrow's game with spurs , I would have loved a more severe punishment .How dare you disrespect your coach in the open. JT, Lamps and Didier would never condole such headiness.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by whytepawn1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dukeolumidemans:
Don't let ur past mistakes/failure hold u down, learn valuable lessons from them and start all over again and u will succeed...
This goes out to u all. Think and grow rich!!!
Under this harsh economy enshrined by buhari?
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by mastermaestro(m): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
andrew444:

See who dey talk about Barca ,lol ,big joke

Console your self Chelsea fan

Barca can't stay a season with no trophy unlike you guys

Madrid is the only team wey to talk wey I go hear for now due to their doings in the champions league in the past 3 years

Chelsea are on the same level with stoke city

Barca are unstable but we won double last season

You said jordi alba look sick ? What type of weed are your smoking ? Name a left back better than jordi alba in Europe this season ?

Your just confirmed to be watching back of tv by saying alba look sick

Smh for you

Can't you see that Barça by its great standard has been disastrous in Europe for the past three seasons? I can see that you only care about winning local trophies no matter how poorly they do it. Barça has been poor! Can't you see how Messi plays nowadays? Very pedestrian. The dude is sick of the mediocre team that surrounds him now as well as the average coaches Barça has been hiring since Gourdiola left.

Jordi Alba? Go back and watch the weekend match against Sevilla. You should ask yourself how they kept coming through that wing, turning Alba inside out.

Chelsea fan and I am able to pick out Barça football like this? grin Don't be insecure. Please I don't have time to argue here with you. Please let me go and get my ctl ready before dstv will disappoint me again tomorrow tonight during Copa Del Rey against Madrid.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Wilsonjeffery: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
When you take a look at this Games you then take a decision about your life, if u want to be rich or drive your own car before December and make your mother proud,,, Today is another day you will know why people beg me to come on facebook and make people rich, so am not here to beg u or plead, u just decide if u want to drive ur own car this year or u to continue to blame people for ur poor life the choice is all yours, Today's 120:00odds if you need my games drop your number or call +2349050897050 WhatsApp me so you can get my game and also know why they call me king of kings in football. +2349050897050
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by andrew444(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
mastermaestro:

Can't you see that Barça by its great standard has been disastrous in Europe for the past three seasons? I can see that you only care about winning local trophies no matter how poorly they do it. Barça has been poor! Can't you see how Messi plays nowadays? Very pedestrian. The dude is sick of the mediocre team that surrounds him now as well as the average coaches Barça has been hiring since Gourdiola left.

Jordi Alba? Go back and watch the weekend match against Sevilla. You should ask yourself how they kept coming through that wing, turning Alba inside out.

Chelsea fan and I am able to pick out Barça football like this? grin Don't be insecure. Please I don't have time to argue here with you. Please let me go and get my ctl ready before dstv will disappoint me again tomorrow tonight during Copa Del Rey against Madrid.

Yes barca have not been good in europe but they end up winning trophy every season

The last time i checked barcelona won the champions league before madrid won it 3 times in a roll

So because alba got a bad games against sevilla means he is no more good? Smh

You are not a madrid fan, you are a chelsea fan and you guys are on the same level with stoke city

Many club are trophyless but barca must end every season with a trophy, we got some young players na small small dem dey replace squad and not a day.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by koyeni(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ok

Check my signature
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
whytepawn1:

Under this harsh economy enshrined by buhari?

Yes. If I could do that and become a millionaire under his harsh economy, u too can...
Remember u can either make excuses or make progress. Discipline is key!! Think and grow rich!!!
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by juwoonn(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup by BUTSOCCER1: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juventus Issue Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Allegations / From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month / Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch Announced For Dec. 7th In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.