Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing (50754 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / APC UK Mocks Patience Jonathan As Supreme Court Upholds FG’s Seizure Of $8.4m / Dino Melaye Nollywood: "Cunning Man Die, Cunning Man Bury Am!" - APC UK Mocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Earthquake2: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76138909:
Lol

Dude why are you spamming this thread

Can't you just post and go away?
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Guestlander: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2019
kingthreatz:
Well, I still give it to Atiku. He won on Nairaland, Facebook and Instagram.
Many of his supporters were at home watching EPL and African Magic that day when everyone went to vote.

They saw those mammoth crowds in the north during the campaigns and they were still under some illusions that somehow they wouldn't come out to vote.
In hindsight, those pictures kind of reflect the results we are seeing right now.
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Toks2008(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Chaiyi!
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Earthquake2: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76138909:
Lol

Lalasticlala Seun this dude is spamming this thread with so many mentions
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by 9iceprince(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Built2last:
You give power to an autocratic man and think you can take it away by wishful thinking.

Watch out for Buhari part 2.
APC had 9 fed reps ADP have 1 and PDP has just 4 in Oyo state
APC has 2 senators PDP have 1 yet Atiku wins Bihari in OYO state......how come they voted for Atiku and APC reps simultaneously.....keep on dreaming next level in a bit
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by shurleybaby: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Which one is APC UK again.... make una go sidon attention seekers...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by traffwire: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2019
There's one thing about prophecy. The only hindrance that can come about it is YOU. You've the willpower to decide whether or not prophecy concerning you should be fulfilled. Another thing is, there's always unbearable implication attached to anyone who defiles God's word. Remember Saul with the Amalekites... Your destiny lies in your own hands. #We've Gotta Move on to The Next Level��
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76130364:
[b][/b] right now......
hahaha.

I guess this your useless business won't roast you someday
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Jowonloju(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Sanity is back to Naira Land. All the Children of Atiku don keep quiet. Atikufailure

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by gaskiyamagana: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Atikulators, Atikulated, atikuloosing, Atikuloosers, ATIKUTribunal, AtikuSupremecourt, atikuwailing, Atikuretire........
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by papiwyte(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Wait ooo wotz happening to proph ;Decies of our so called men of God.... Plz help call Apostles Suleiman etc..... tongue tongue tongue

SAI BABA grin grin grin grin grin grin

NEXT LEVEL SECURED

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Billyanger(m): 10:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Most of these folks, politics in naija no dey benefit dem in any way, but still the siddown inside dirt dey do die hard supporter of person wey no know of thier entire existence.
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76130273:
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy
Laughter of VICTORY!!
Let us be magnanimous in victory, not mocking in victory. We must all unite to move Nigeria forward.
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Emperor002: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2019
All atikulator hw market na
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Angel212: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2019
angry
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by hammerFC: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Since Staurday APC busy doing balance equation to upturn results in favour of Buhari.

Buhari Inec Are Still Altering Results Since Saturday.

THEY ARE JUST QUIETLY CHANGING THE RESULT SO APC CAN WIN.

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by oksmart1992(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2019
okochaik:
I am glad that south easterners can survive any condition and have their kids going to school. Those northerners that wanted to show Buhari great love are the ones that suffers it most.
If I see any almajiri close to me in this regime, na my car I go use bath am.
Exactly bro.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by andrew444(m): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.

Come Malawi

Lol
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by honor4me: 10:11am On Feb 26, 2019
I was all the while wondering how they were going to win. I saw what was on the ground as a grassroots man and I know Baba Buhari was on ground at the grassroots. But whenever I come online, I see different ball again entirely and I know Atiku had been scammed into believing that a lot will be decided online and so had hired a lot of e-warriors. But in this country as we are we are yet to get to that level where online acceptance will translate to raw polical acceptance and/pr popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Obinnaderek2: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2019
LET APC USE THIS FEDERAL MIGHT TO REMOVE PDP FROM POWER IN MY STATE #ABIA STATE.

THAT'S ONLY WHAT I WILL BE GRATEFUL FOR BUHARI NEXT LEVEL .

1 Like

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by suxess18(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2019
amnesty7:
grin
Babalawo chop, yahoo boys chop, media houses chop, bloggers (like Nairaland) chop, scammers chop, Kwankwaso and his boys chop and Atiku al Camarouni still failed to beat Baba!!!!
.. Baba ota (Obasanjo) also chop
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by smyo(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76130288:
Wailers and children of hate right now.....
At the end of every thing na you go still suffer pass
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by StArusi: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari is adored in the North because of his strong Islamic ideas not integrity.Atiku was rejected because he is liberal. The North don't like liberal Muslims,they want people that can openly support & defend Islamic agenda like sharia & Jihad. Buhari has done this over the years

1 Like

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Augiiee(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2019
okochaik:
I am glad that south easterners can survive any condition and have their kids going to school. Those northerners that wanted to show Buhari great love are the ones that suffers it most.
If I see any almajiri close to me in this regime, na my car I go use bath am.
See this Jahili talking
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Acidosis(m): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2019
honor4me:
I was all the while wondering how they were going to win. I saw what was on the ground as a grassroots man and I know Baba Buhari was on ground at the grassroots. But whenever I come online, I see different ball again entirely and I know Atiku had been scammed into believing that a lot will be decided online and so had hired a lot of e-warriors. But in this country as we are we are yet to get to that level where online acceptance will translate to raw polical acceptance and/pr popularity.

Atiku wasn't scammed. It only shows he has more enlightened and economically exposed folks on his side. It also shows that around 7 out of 10 Buhari's supporters can't use, access or utilize the Internet either as a result of poverty or illiteracy, both of which are innate characteristics of Muhammadu Buhari.

Like most of his fans, I'm sure Atiku has embraced the reality. It is normal to win some, and lose some. By 2022/2023, Nigerians will gather again to evaluate the performance of the leaders they elected at all levels.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Emperor002: 10:23am On Feb 26, 2019
buhari take a step bang Another step dededen Take d third step bangdadan
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Vivuch: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Obasanjo killed Atiku's political career from that extract from his book. He called him names. No retired civil servant in Nigeria voted for Atiku.
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by zabuur: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2019
Have u noticed that the beauties of all the wives of Atiku when combined cant match that of Aisha's alone?
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Greystone: 10:26am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76130364:
[b][/b] right now......

grin
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by tbliss22(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Kai.... Congrats to @Mbuhari, this is definitely the voice of the people no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by JJBROS(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2019
You guys are in Abroad where there are social amenities laughing us here. These are very reasons u guys cant stop sending money down to Nigeria because of poverty. We need a president who can fix our economy, education and other burning issues. You guys are fooools! If u think Buhari will fix Nigeria u better rethink. The Yorubas cried for restructuring but now they backed off. Kama will catch up with them soon or later.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos / Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.