Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing (50758 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / APC UK Mocks Patience Jonathan As Supreme Court Upholds FG’s Seizure Of $8.4m / Dino Melaye Nollywood: "Cunning Man Die, Cunning Man Bury Am!" - APC UK Mocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Denikayan: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku must go to USA after this election!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by showafrica(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Boycott is making sense to the igbos now... With Buhari on sit, Nnamdi Kanu is reactivated lol

1 Like

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Favor99(m): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari’s people are enjoying lol. They are jubilating and dancing
I wasn’t too excited about either candidate.

I preferred Atiku though and was hoping he would win. But you can’t fancy Atiku to win with all that rigging

Hopefully we get better candidates to choose from in 2023

Although Neither candidate was solid
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by danot1030: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Obasanjo should join in the cry

1 Like

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by TemmyT002(m): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by mikolo4us: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2019
Well I pity for Nigerians sha...d next level of suffer, hunger and strife will humble each and every one of you all
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Ziggylady(f): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2019
onlinetomola:
Dem never announce who don win sef and all these Atikulated Fools on Nairaland don disappeared...

Social Media no dey win election o grin grin grin grin

Winning no be for mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So Jubrin of Sudan won Atiku of Cameroon ? and Bukola Saraki of Nigeria is a big failure ! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Mazi Kanu ! pls come and carry your people o

APC zombie we are still here watching you all struggle to jubilate cheesy...

By now in 2015 you guys had drowned social-media with your celebrations while trekking from London to Lagos and back...

Alas your numbers now are quite few on nairaland inspite of your rigged win for buhari even though you lots have at least 20monikers each to boost your numbers.....still no show..

We dey here wella no shaking
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by onlinetomola(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Ziggylady:

By now in 2015 you guys had drowned social-media with your celebrations while trekking from London to Lagos and back...

Alas your numbers now are quite few on nairaland inspite of your rigged win for buhari even though you lots have at least 20monikers each to boost your numbers.....still no show..

Sorry o ! I like your type because you get strong mind small cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Foodforthought: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2019
God will not only judge us for our actions but also for what we support. Everyone knows APC rigged this election real good. But we are quiet. The APC supporters are rejoicing in their supposed victory. Unwarranted killings everywhere, absence of democracy, a disastrous election involving bloodshed and chaos, military harassing unarmed citizens, tribalism like never before. Electorates have lost voice. Politicians writing election results in the open. Legality is dead, no way forward, gap widening btw rich and poor and Nigerians are celebrating victory. What victory? Have we moved forward in 4 years? Where is the change? Nigerians are celebrating victory. How can you celebrate what just happened. Our international image is dead. Hunger is the order of the day.
We warn them, they call us wailers.
We advise them, they call us wailers.
How can you applaud rigging? Same thing we chastised the previous administration for? Have we not regressed? Keep celebrating and calling people wailers. One day you'll look in your pot and find nothing to it.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Gracesofar(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2019
All those mocking Atiku are either demented or poltiically imbalanced. Atiku Is a multi-billionaire so also obi. They both have little to nothing to loose. An to check the stats and facts, most buhari supporters are the hungry soul who don't even have a secured mode of income than the 500 naira shared during elections.

Anyway the poor will get poorer and the rich richer. Dz d good thing. For those who really mean well for Nigeria and not politically zombelised may God hear and gv u guys a good job. But for those other simpleton, keep getting hungry inward and fighting for buhari on d media

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Blazebond(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2019
APC slaves are salivating over their slavery.
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by abefeb1(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2019
I would like to contest in 2023 pls ibos don't support me please. I realize any these people support are bound to fail. they support ayo fayose, adeleke, Jonathan now look at where they push atiku and saraki to. Kai the way they behave with their like and share as if nairaland is now our INEC irritate me a lot. thank God we have known the real zombies now.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by yomifowe(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2019
kingthreatz:
Well, I still give it to Atiku. He won on Nairaland, Facebook and Instagram.
Many of his supporters were at home watching EPL and African Magic that day when everyone went to vote.

Very correct. I’ve always said it that lik s and shares don’t win elections. Atiku just allowed himself to be deceived by social media posts and supports. He should have been more strategic in his campaign and not allow himself to be carried away by the crowd at his rallies.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by carlos1(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Why won't they be Happy when the can use 5,000 dollars and come back home to become millionaires instantly. Why won't dey
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76138909:

Lol cheesy, mainly cos of our Muslim customers and friends, we refused to grill/touch anything pork/pig!
We respect them and their religion beliefs.
We grill what we have on our signature.
We can ALWAYS celebrate with, fish chicken, turkey, goats, beef, etc....

The PARTY is just about to begin, for every Lovers of Sai Baba .... cheesy wink grin

Hope you have a branch in Ebonyi. I can't miss out on this delicacy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Ziggylady:

you are in a sifia pain

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Harbioye:

Hope you have a branch in Ebonyi. I can't miss out on this delicacy
Lol cheesy, we'll be there sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Ziggylady(f): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
you are in a sifia pain

Odiegwu.
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by porthouse7(f): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Atiku can't last.
pls guys pls monitor this guy.....i pity him thou
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Ziggylady:

Odiegwu.
Shegiya grin
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by bukatyne(f): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Acidosis:

Atiku wasn't scammed. It only shows he has more enlightened and economically exposed folks on his side. It also shows that around 7 out of 10 Buhari's supporters can't use, access or utilize the Internet either as a result of poverty or illiteracy, both of which are innate characteristics of Muhammadu Buhari.

Like most of his fans, I'm sure Atiku has embraced the reality. It is normal to win some, and lose some. By 2022/2023, Nigerians will gather again to evaluate the performance of the leaders they elected at all levels.

@Bold:

We are not yet capable to.
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by bukatyne(f): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2019
JJBROS:
You guys are in Abroad where there are social amenities laughing us here. These are very reasons u guys cant stop sending money down to Nigeria because of poverty. We need a president who can fix our economy, education and other burning issues. You guys are fooools! If u think Buhari will fix Nigeria u better rethink. The Yorubas cried for restructuring but now they backed off. Kama will catch up with them soon or later.

As in.

APC UK?
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by ClearFlair: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku and his supporters have been tossed in the bin like used sanitary pads. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by bionixs: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2019
onlinetomola:
Dem never announce who don win sef and all these Atikulated Fools on Nairaland don disappeared...

Social Media no dey win election o grin grin grin grin

Winning no be for mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So Jubrin of Sudan won Atiku of Cameroon ? and Bukola Saraki of Nigeria is a big failure ! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Mazi Kanu ! pls come and carry your people o
now your baba Haas won for your mind, what next? let the blame game start for the next four years. Tinubu should get ready to serve his jail term. when you are done with tissue paper,YOU throw it away
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Acidosis(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2019
bukatyne:

@Bold:

We are not yet capable to.

You have a point, moreover political debates don't count in this part of the world.
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2019
igbodefender:
Let us be magnanimous in victory, not mocking in victory. We must all unite to move Nigeria forward.
You have a good point here sir.
This is Noted.
Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by edibobo: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2019
They should come back home and enjoy Buhari's dividend of democracy rather than staying outside and spewing nonesense. Useless Yorubas in diaspora
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Omoonle1(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2019
eku ayo
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Pearly255(f): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2019
I I feel for your generation
bastard... May you continue to suffer aboki.
Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by yomifowe(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Jowonloju:
Sanity is back to Naira Land. All the Children of Atiku don keep quiet. Atikufailure

I noticed it myself. I was looking for the right opportunity to mention it. I was disappointed by the various expressions of people wrt differing political especially in the aspect of name calling. Nairaland became a political battle ground whereby people started calling others zombies, dullards, ‘God punish all APC supporters’,’ Buhari supporters are lifeless’ etc. These comments are uncalled for. Pls let’s stop it. Let’s be civil in our conversation on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by bukatyne(f): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2019
Acidosis:

You have a point, moreover political debates don't count in this part of the world.

Political debates ke?

People are suffering and still voting Buhari you are talking about debates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra / Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.