Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. (66723 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Don't know the billyonaire guy tho
waywardpikin:

I have no energy to type but I have to say that you are very wise. That guy is just a scam. Everyone is perfect, godlike and all knowing when typing from behind a keyboard. Sounds like the liar billyonaire, seems he has come back with a brand new swag and moniker.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Anchor111: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2019
chiefqueen:

I don't smoke cigarette. Oh shit, that was your dick? grin

I said no. You cant handle rejection?Oversensitive baby Bitch.

I understand. I will use a big cucumber. You can bring your mother to the hotel room too maybe she will love the cigarette

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Anchor111:

I understand. I will use a big cucumber. You can bring your mother to the hotel room too maybe she will love the cigarette

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Nah. I think I'll keep f.ucking your father. His dick is the size of a cucumber. Too bad you didn't inherit it.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Anchor111: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2019
chiefqueen:

Nah. I think I'll keep f.ucking your father. His dick is the size of a cucumber. Too bad you didn't inherit it.

Alright, I'll use a tuber of yam. You can bring whoever you like. There will be yams for everybody

grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by LotusFan: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Capensis:

Do you intend to marry her? If Yes, the things to watch out for are:

Can she cook nutritious meals, not delicious, but healthy nutritious meals.

Can she maintain a very very clean environment, keeping home clean is a priority as well as fixing great organic meals? These will keep you and your family alive longer.

Do not marry a lady that drinks a lot or smokes weed. Not because they are bad, but a weed smoking girl can Bleep outside easily.

Beyond love is respect, if she respects you a lot and can keep your secrets, love is not important, sex is. Love will always wander on the direction of quiet desperation. No man or woman believe they have bleeped enough, they will always sneak out at least once in the life of their marriage. Expect the worse, but work hard to maintain the best.

The one, the only Billyonaire wink
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Anchor111:

Alright, I'll use a tuber of yam. You can bring whoever you like. There will be yams for everybody

grin
grin grin
grin grin grin

I said I like your father. He does me right. I'm surprised he isn't dead yet from all the hard Bleep. Old man going strong. Hope you haven't been laid yet. Good. Cos, girls don't like little boys that brag on the internet because they think they are dirty, when all they got is a maggot between thin thighs. You need a yam to help you make a girl Cum? Ha!

Funny lil dude.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ohidata: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2019
[/b] I hope you are married and your husband does all these things you are advising!

[color=#000099][/color]
Capensis:

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

[b]Pay attention:

Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to do, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving you pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

Do you think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Anchor111: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2019
chiefqueen:

I said I like your father. He does me right. I'm surprised he isn't dead yet from all the hard Bleep. Old man going strong. Hope you haven't been laid yet. Good. Cos, girls don't like little boys that brag on the internet because they think they are dirty, when all they got is a maggot between thin thighs. You need a yam to help you make a girl Cum? Ha!

Funny lil dude.

Seems like you don't like yams and vegetable? How about my fist? I could punch it in and out of that dirty cunt or mouth at a rate of 3 times per second, honest to heaven. You'll love it but well have to use condom though. That's my only condition ... the things coming out of your mouth and cunt is just too much. Can't risk infection

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Anchor111:

Seems like you don't like yams and vegetable? How about my fist? I could punch it in and out of that dirty cunt or mouth at a rate of 3 times per second, honest to heaven. You'll love it but well have to use condom though. That's my only condition ... the things coming out of your mouth and cunt is just too much. Can't risk infection

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Still want your father
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Anchor111: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2019
chiefqueen:

Still want your father

And it happens again too... Little girls having crushes on old men! Sighs, when will they learn to give young boys a chance?

I will use a NEPA pole to Bleep you babe and you can suck my balls too

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Anchor111:

And it happens again too... Little girls having crushes on old men! Sighs, when will they learn to give young boys a chance?

I will use a NEPA pole to Bleep you babe and you can suck my balls too

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool

I said when your dick matures.

Using multiple emojis to hide the fact that you're already too pained. Are you even smiling or feeling cool rn? I believe normal people use one or two or a few.

You don't even know what insult to throw at me, still repeating shit that don't make sense. Say something new let's make this a bit hot, I don't really like boring people

Even your boyfriend you were defending has gone to rest. But let's continue sha.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by goldenboyofpsy(m): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2019
DrTee1... got it but decided not to quote so you can delete the post
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by egobetatoday: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
zeb04:

Didn’t you read that he is married? Naso una they start

I was watching out for her after her first reply. Girls of this days, hmnnn, no shame. @Capensis be watchful! Mercy 77 on your trail!
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
adesbreath:

WOW!!! Hope your marriage is working perfectly on these terms because this is a master piece for every man. GOD BLESS YOU.

For me it is one day at a time.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Anchor111: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
chiefqueen:

Using multiple emojis to hide the fact that you're already too pained. Are you even smiling or feeling cool rn? I believe normal people use one or two or a few.

You don't even know what insult to throw at me, still repeating shit that don't make sense. Say something new let's make this a bit hot, I don't really like boring people

Even your boyfriend you were defending has gone to rest. But let's continue sha.

And i said i will use an inverted NEPA pole to bang you in place of that immature dick or are you deaf?

Jerking off is not an insult ... you said so yourself. What i really want is to Bleep you in the ass and jerk off with your mouth. Even a hoe can be managed with care

grin grin grin grin
cool cool cool
cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
egobetatoday:

I was watching out for her after her first reply. Girls of this days, hmnnn, no shame. @Capensis be watchful! Mercy77 on your trail!

I love her already. What is your fucckking point?
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
jimboitanay:

I hate your type, Feminist!

Your Dad never loved your mum enough, it is a pity that you are a product of such union.

Thus, you are deprived of the tenacity to treat ladies like queens that they are.

Learn to be different from your Father.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Anchor111:

And i said i will use an inverted NEPA pole to bang you in place of that immature dick or are you deaf?

Jerking off is not an insult ... you said so yourself. What i really want is to Bleep you in the ass and jerk off with your mouth. Even a hoe can be managed with care

grin grin grin grin
cool cool cool
cheesy cheesy
grin
I said no, your dick isn't mature enough. I'll take your fathers dick in place of a pole.
Stop offering nonsense.

All this for a boy's attention. you should have told him you like him. I don't, I wasn't stealing him from you
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
princeking2:

Uncle, Marriage does NOT need manipulation and all those tips you said up there do not in any way make a bad person change.
One person cannot always be the one making up for the other. Its a two way thing.

The fact that you are a weak man, that requires a woman's assistant for the very basic things does not make you right. And the fact that many men are like you does not make it right.

You probably have very ugly village girl as a better-half and you convert your disdain for her, to inability to do some basic chores or provide 101% of her needs. Which in fact amplifies the indicators of your financial bracket.

May the Gods forgive poverty for doing this to you weak men.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Simplep:
Don't know the billyonaire guy tho

You should know Capensis. He is a better man, and treats ladies like queens that they are.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Swerve
Capensis:

You should know Capensis. He is a better man, and treats ladies like queens that they are.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Eze2000(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
chiefqueen:

Actually, I am watching the show, honey. How can i miss the chance of a complex character study for a potential bestseller of a new book? Nah

When I told you I was so and so over in the Literature section you felt i was trying to impress a 16-year-old you, right? When i tookyour insults mellowly you called me weak and a small boy.

Laughs!!!

Unlike you with zero fans, anything I write my numerous fans and followers sees it so i am extremely careful in my way and words on this forum or try to be at least, even with people like you. But hey, among those fans are some that attack those who attack me, i.e you attackers of recent. One is even a feminist. she thinks you are giving womanhood a bad name and all you can say is thanks and okay.

Don't allow them defeat you now however long this drags on... give them hell

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Anchor111: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
chiefqueen:

I said no, your dick isn't mature enough. I'll take your fathers dick in place of a pole.
Stop offering nonsense.

All this for a girl's attention. you should have told him you like him. I don't, I wasn't stealing him from you

A NEPA pole is best for your bottomless abyss girl

Let's have your mother's number, she should be a better fucker and woman than you. Hope her boobs are big?

grin grin grin
cool cool
shocked
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
chiefqueen:

Stop offering nonsense.

All this for a boy's attention. you should have told him you like him. I don't, I wasn't stealing him from you

You are a miserable excuse for a woman.

Close your legs and close your mouth and go and rest
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Simplep:
Swerve

Says which thing?
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=Anchor111 post=76181527]

A NEPA pole is best for your bottomless abyss girl

Let's have your mother's number, she should be a better fucker and woman than you. Hope her boobs are big?

grin grin grin[quote author=Capensis post=76181885]

If you'd humble yourself and just ask me, maybe I'll teach you how to get a man. It's not byl looking for trouble.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Eze2000:

Actually, I am watching the show, honey. How can i miss the chance of a complex character study for a potential bestseller of a new book? Nah

When I told you I was so and so over in the Literature section you felt i was trying to impress a 16-year-old you, right? When i tookyour insults mellowly you called me weak and a small boy.

Laughs!!!

Unlike you with zero fans, anything I write my numerous fans and followers sees it so i am extremely careful in my way and words on this forum or try to be at least, even with people like you. But hey, among those fans are some that attack those who attack me, i.e you attackers of recent. One is even a feminist. she thinks you are giving womanhood a bad name and all you can say is thanks and okay.

Don't allow them defeat you now howeverlong this drags on... give them hell

I hope you and your numerous fans have popcorn. You can tell your feminist friend that whatever I say here doesn't apply to her in any way.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Anchor111: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
author=chiefqueen post=76182044]

And i could teach you how to get a woman if you could grow up.

But I really want to Bleep your ma in the ass and mouth, though. With the way you keep demanding old prick, Satan alone knows how many Dangote trailers have blazed through your cunt so I'm not that interested anymore despite your youthfulness
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Eze2000(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
chiefqueen:

I hope you and your numerous fans have popcorn. You can tell your feminist friend that whatever I say here doesn't apply to her in any way.

Hahaha

Woman up and tell her yourself!
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=Eze2000 post=76182297]

Hahaha

Woman up and tell her yourself![/quote

I don't even know her. I see you're trying to pick a fight, I believe that my business with you ended yesterday. You're right, women are under men and need to be controlled by men

Also, congrats on your achievements. Is that what you want to hear? It's wonderful that you are a famous author. You're better than me, you have fans, I don't.

Have a great day. wink
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Eze2000(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
author=chiefqueen post=76182730]

Don't play the victim now, little one. You hurled my offer of help back in my face in style, remember?

Laughs! You are very interesting a character, flaws and all
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Anchor111:

And i could teach you how to get a woman if you could grow up.

But I really want to Bleep your ma in the ass and mouth, though. God alone knows how many Dangote trailers have blazed through your cunt so I'm not that interested anymore despite your youthfulness
Hmmm

You're quite different from other gay men I've met. I don't like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.