Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. (66740 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Eze2000:

Don't play the victim now, little one. You hurled my offer of help back in my face in style, remember?

Laughs! You are very interesting a character, flaws and all

Okay
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Anchor111: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
chiefqueen:

Hmmm

You're quite different from other gay men I've met. I don't like you

I don't like you too, girl but you're no different from some pompous flat ass bitches I've met before who think they are a blessing to mankind so I am used to your kind.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Capensis:

The fact that you are a weak man, that requires a woman's assistant for the very basic things does not make you right. And the fact that many men are like you does not make it right.

You probably have very ugly village girl as a better-half and you convert your disdain for her, to inability to do some basic chores or provide 101% of her needs. Which in fact amplifies the indicators of your financial bracket.

May the Gods forgive poverty for doing this to you weak men.
Thank you for your misinformation.
I can bet that your grandfather, your father and even the dead you don't do half of what you are advising another to do in order to enjoy a good home.
By the way, I am not poor, not in mind or in wallet. However, if you are so rich, why is your family's name not among the richest people in Nigeria. Be humble my child.
Finally, I will reply you again and again if you quote me. Yes, I have your time.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Anchor111:

I don't like you too, girl but you're no different from some pompous flat ass bitches I've met before who think they are a blessing to mankind so I am used to your kind.
Okay o

I hope your man treats you right, quenches the anger in your heart. Gay men are usually nice to females. Represent them right. wink
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by djon78(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Capensis:

I am not religious. I know for sure that everything MUST fail and it is my fault. So, I take responsibility to study systems and processes and ensure they do not fail and if they do, I fix it instantly and I use data to extrapolate and scale everything and event as well as the reaction.

In essence, I determine the mood of my home daily, and I ensure that every minute I am home, I engineer the mood of the home. From Movies to music, to massage etc. Everything has time-table. I ensure that there is enough fuel for the home one year in advance, so you see what I mean. There must be planned actioning on everything, if not, the vampire brainwave can alter the dynamics of homes and cause women mind to wander off. It is natural.

These things have nothing to do with being a black man or white man, it has 100% to do with the reading culture and getting education on all aspects of Life. You need to have a home library and study after work and plan when you are retiring to your own business and train your crack team of staff to handle most repeting processes so you can focus on actually having a life. You are not alive for your job, you are alive for your home and real existence.

Above all, once in awhile, take your wife out and have a dance. Get her into dancing classes and build a real life, not living on survival mode of working working working. You didnt come to this world to work, you came here to fix things and enjoy while at it.

I think it is time to leave the thread and focus on other important things.

Social media break is over.

Peace.

I throway salute for you today!!!!

I have learnt so so much from your write up!!!

I have noticed some of the things you highlighted from my mentor. Very highly organized, dinstict and articulated man. This is indeed how life is meant to be lived!!!
Not just merely existing, of which is how many live!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
princeking2:

Thank you for your misinformation.
I can bet that your grandfather, your father and even the dead you don't do half of what you are advising another to do in order to enjoy a good home.
By the way, I am not poor, not in mind or in wallet. However, if you are so rich, why is your family's name not among the richest people in Nigeria. Be humble my child.
Finally, I will reply you again and again if you quote me. Yes, I have your time.
You shouldn't reply Capensis anymore. He is a failed thinker with the delusion that he has some superior and deep knowledge of the universe whereas he is full of ridiculous garbage and can't see it grin. He is nothing special. Only men of inferior intellect get awestruck by his nonsense and wordings. grin
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by eroticboy: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Capensis , I have to say I was so impressed with your philosophy, i looked up every post/thread you have on nairaland. I am in admiration of your philosophy and outlook. you have something i would definitely want to model my life after. It would be fantastic if you could put up more information on your philosophy on this forum. I sent you a message If you don't mind i would like to know more about your philosophies and its application. if possible i would like to ask you for mentorship

Capensis:

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

Pay attention:
Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to do, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving you pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

Do you think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Eze2000(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
chiefqueen:

Okay

Not Okay
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Anchor111: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
chiefqueen:

Okay o

I hope your man treats you right, quenches the anger in your heart. Gay men are usually nice to females. Represent them right. wink

When I finish deepthroating your mother with my 7-inch dick you can ask her about my sexual orientation until then try to keep an open mind

grin grin grin
grin
grin grin grin
cool
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Martinez39:
You shouldn't reply Capensis anymore. He is a failed thinker with the delusion that he has some superior and deep knowledge of the universe whereas he is full of ridiculous garbage and can't see it grin. He is nothing special. Only men of inferior intellect get awestruck by his nonsense and wordings. grin
Thanks Bro.
I will heed to your word. The guy is full of crap and I'm f*cking ready for his nonsense.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Eze2000:

Not Okay
I think you're actually enjoying this. I thought you didn't like me. You'll come back and try to prolong the con. If I talk one now, your bee hive will attack.

Anyway sha, seems you're gaining something. Do it right so you don't have to Cum, sorry come back.

Byeeeeeee( in Liza's voice)
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Eze2000(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
chiefqueen:

I think you're actually enjoying this. I thought you didn't like me. You'll come back and try to prolong the con. If I talk one now, your bee hive will attack.

Anyway sha, seems you're gaining something. Do it right so you don't have to Cum, sorry come back.

Laughs...

I know enough about you now to understand that you can never turn your back on a fight completely unless you win. You are not going anywhere

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by OmoAlata1(f): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
I am begging you to come and jam me

Nicoddemus:

if people like us jam you eh. You'll break into pieces. You'll not even know how to type on nairaland
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Anchor111: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
chiefqueen:

You cum on social media? cheesy

Facebook, Instagram or Twitter?
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by ernest2243(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Capensis:

Yes, a very healthy level of control.

I sense missteps before they happen and snip them on the bud. Mistakes are not accepted here.

Sir can you be my mentor? I thought I was the only one with this mindset. I have gone through all your post on this topic and it has been the best thing to happen to me today. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Anchor111:

When I finish deepthroating your mother with my 7-inch dick you can ask her about my sexual orientation until then try to keep an open mind

grin grin grin
grin
grin grin grin
cool

I'd ask my mom, but you're used to male assholes, (see what I did there? It's a pun)
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Anchor111:

You cum on social media? cheesy

Facebook, Instagram or Twitter?
He knows what I'm talking about. As much as I hate to say this, he's a bit smarter than you...just a little. You chose right
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
princeking2:

Thanks Bro.
I will heed to your word. The guy is full of crap and I'm f*cking ready for his nonsense.
Capensis is logical inconsistent and full of crap. His technique, which is what logical failures use, is to insult you and your financial status after inserting the word "probably." He did a similar thing by insisting, despite my clarification, that I am an orphan and my parents where poor and raised me with frying akara grin. He doesn't follow the argument and I won't be surprised if he is friends with poverty. He even said he had seven seven empires. Iffa hear grin.

Ishilove knows him. Hahn knows him. He went by the moniker "billionaire" or so. He is full of trash. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
princeking2:

Thanks Bro.
Capensis is logical inconsistent and full of crap. His technique, which is what logical failures use, is to insult you and your financial status after inserting the word "probably." He did a similar thing by insisting, despite my clarification, that I am an orphan and my parents where poor and raised me with frying akara grin. He doesn't follow the argument and I won't be surprised if he is friends with poverty. He even said he had seven seven empires. Iffa hear grin. Only men of inferior intellect are awestruck by his laughable sophistication.

Ishilove knows him. Hahn knows him. He went by the moniker "billionaire" or so. He is full of trash. grin
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
eroticboy:
Capensis , I have to say I was so impressed with your philosophy, i looked up every post/thread you have on nairaland. I am in admiration of your philosophy and outlook. you have something i would definitely want to model my life after. It would be fantastic if you could put up more information on your philosophy on this forum. I sent you a message If you don't mind i would like to know more about your philosophies and its application. if possible i would like to ask you for mentorship

Building Generational Wealth for your bloodline requires strict discipline and you must utilize uncommon laws of life as a guiding principle.

Many people 'hope' to succeed, yet they depend on 'prayer' 'hope' and 'faith' as well as 'belief'.

Yet we can not scientifically measure efficacy 'prayer','hope', 'faith' and 'belief'. So I teach my mentees, to discard all these parameters and work with only physical parameters that are quantifiable using the scientific scale.

The following Parameters are to be taken into consideration:
1. TIME - It is limited, just 24hrs in a day and everyone has just 24. But you can steal someone's else Time by enslaving them, or buy their Time by hiring them. Time is measurable.
2. Money - This is measurable, and it is just a tool, what you do with it, will either make it grow or fraction it, you must check inflation daily against your interest even for the cash at bank and if the bank interest rate is not higher than inflation, then your money has no business being in the account, so you need a vehicle that drives interest rate or ROI higher than inflation.

These and many more things I teach at MasterClasses for people who can not come to Business Schools locally and abroad.

When it comes to relationships, I will continue to take their girlfriends and wives, because I have the formula and the wealth and there is nothing anyone can do, not even their Gods can come close, cos I will fucckk with them real hard.

I'm I humble ? No!
Will I ever be Humble? Hell fucckking No!

Will I continue to share these advice for free. Not at all. I will just let the masses continue to live in the illusion of religions and suffer and die and be buried, and even the Luciferans will recycle their Souls and they will come back here and start again, cos they are too stupid to study the universe and develop generational wealth and secure their bloodline from the illusions of Sin.

This ofcourse is why women love me, and can die for me. Cos I tell them what their husbands and boyfriends will never know. And even after that, I still have great massages with them, and offer them tea on the bed.

Happily married but I must always play away, it is the nature of this planet.

You wanna learn from me? You should be prepared to become a new person, cos all that you were taught by your parents, are wrong. They do not know the facts of Truth because they had no access to the information I have from 5th Dimension. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
ernest2243:

Sir can you be my mentor? I thought I was the only one with this mindset. I have gone through all your post on this topic and it has been the best thing to happen to me today. Thank you.

It is the mindset of those who are ready to become billionaires like me. Millions are easy to make, billions are also easy, but to make and keep billions legitimately has set of rules and those rules run across all aspects of life. From Romance, to Business, to War and even on you walk, and drive.

You must begin to separate yourself from the mentally poor who follow the popular views. Popular views are cheap, that is why the masses are mostly poor, cos they share same rules.

To be wealthy, there is a set up rules and you MUST follow them religiously with strict daily auditing of your actions. It is not everyone that will make it in this Life. So, learn to stay away from the weak.

To be a real man, you must be hardened yet weak enough to assist your woman in the kitchen.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Anchor111: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
chiefqueen:

I'd ask my mom, but you're used to male assholes, (see what I did there? It's a pun)

chiefqueen:

He knows what I'm talking about. As much as I hate to say this, he's a bit smarter than you...just a little. You chose right

Just drop her number right quick I'm Hungary for mature asshole and deepthroat. I promise to cum in her mouth and make her swallow with well-aimed slaps.

Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, pick one and go and cum
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Anchor111:

Just drop her number right quick I'm Hungary for mature asshole and deepthroat. I promise to cum in her mouth and make swallow.

Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, pick one and go and cum

Stick to sucking dicks. smiley
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by revolt(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Treasured4eva:
I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

I'm a very responsible and decent man who provides for his family.My family has always been my priority, but my wife's disrespectful attitude towards me has rendered me hopeless,shattered and broken.

She insults me at any slightest argument,raises her voice to attract the attention of neighbours and the kids whenever we have a misunderstanding.She hates been talked to,even if she's wrong.

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since I've complained to virtually all her family members yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

I'm just nothing to her and her family members. Her sister even called me to warn and threaten me one certain time we had problem.It even became worse when she got a job,I'm a laughing stock because I lost my job.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees,I was owing some little amount this term,surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

I've come to realize that any woman disloyal to her husband definitely has someone she's loyal to and if you don't let her go,she might end up killing you or you do the unthinkable out of frustration.

Divorce might not be the best way to end an unhappy marriage,but it can surely prolong the lives of the couples involved. Kids will surely grow into adults someday to understand things. This is my point of no return.

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

Lots of people are really misquoting me.I only lost a high paying job but still got a very big business which is already yielding income,just that my spending pattern changed.I still run all aspects of mybhome.

My wife's money remains her business and she's not mandated to spend it on me or the family.I truly assist her to the best of my ability in domestic chores and otherwise.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

is she a Yoruba chic ?!!
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by ernest2243(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
Capensis:

It is the mindset of those who are ready to become billionaires like me. Millions are easy to make, billions are also easy, but to make and keep billions legitimately has set of rules and those rules run across all aspects of life. From Romance, to Business, to War and even on you walk, and drive.

You must begin to separate yourself from the mentally poor who follow the popular views. Popular views are cheap, that is why the masses are mostly poor, cos they share same rules.

To be wealthy, there is a set up rules and you MUST follow them religiously with strict daily auditing of your actions. It is not everyone that will make it in this Life. So, learn to stay away from the weak.

To be a real man, you must be hardened yet weak enough to assist your woman in the kitchen.
Thank you. Please what are some of these rules you talked about? Because I have some I live by.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by revolt(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Capensis:

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

Pay attention:
Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to do, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving you pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

Do you think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.
actually as annoying as this may sound....this is the only way to control a woman, at least most of it. There's no good woman perse.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by revolt(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
DrTee1:

Thank you, Sir.

Kindly permit me to make a few clarifications.

I think that your comments above, which I captioned as some strategic role-playing in a bad marriage are best only for a bad marriage and only for a short period. Indeed, they aren't sustainable on a long term basis. No man can pretend for too long. No human being, especially in marriage, can pretend for too long. Pretence and such deceitful existence are only possible in flings or short-term relationships. In that case, playboys and playgirls would excel.

Also, I personally think that deceit, lies and such falsehood, while they may be fanciful and attractive, are usually unsustainable. To cover one lie, a man or woman needs another 7 lies and on and on. All structures built on foundations of deceit and slothfulness are but friable and cannot genuinely stand the test of time. the test of time in this OP's case is about 5 - 8 years of marriage, that's inferring or assuming that his last child is 2-3 years and he had been coping fairly nicely in marriage until then. so when you say that you could/would take all the women/wives of men who do not follow certain life rules that you have posited, I think you may indeed achieve all that - but for a short period of time.

Eventually, the hen would come to roost and you would find all your strategy, where it involves fiction, lies, deceit and make-belief, to be castles built on sand. The scales would fall off the eyes of the woman eventually and she would either port or begin to misbehave - or the man would dump her before the scales finally fall - thus completing a circle and bringing everything back to square 1.

In essence, I think that while I appreciate all that you wrote in your initial comment which I quoted, I think they are are possibly short term measures for anyone who has lost his job and found himself in a loveless marriage. It wouldn't work for, say Femi Otedola or Akinwunmi Ambode, for example. Where would you expect a successful business tycoon who has a very dutiful and supportive wife to expect her husband to massage her at home on a 300k massage table every day? Or to have sex and tell sweet eyeball-to-eyeball stories thereafter on daily basis?

So in essence, I encourage everyone to be honest and live by upright moral values (at all times) to himself or herself. Deceit/fiction/falsehood might 'win' for a short period, but at the end, 'na' always "God (go) win." Yoruba people say " Ti iro ba sa lo fun ogun odun, ojo kan soso looto yoo ba." When literally translated, that means "Even if falsehood reigns for 20 years, it would take only a day for the lie to be busted and the truth would be revealed."

Like attracts like. For singles out there, if you are good and conduct yourself in a responsible and morally upright manner in your doings, you are unlikely to marry a wolf-like character - except you didn't do your due diligence in dating, or you allowed fanciful things or some blind/illogical spirituality or some inordinate counsel make lifetime decisions of marriage for you. Let each man or woman use his or her brain. Marriage is some real deal and each person would be in it[b] alone[/b] with his/her spouse.

Anything false/untrue/ingenuine/counterfeit, whether in character or action, would never stand the test of time - and it is always important that people planning to go into successful marriages know this. Don't ever go out of your way to impress a lady/man. Be yourself. For every woman, there is a man - and vice-versa. Who sang that song? Adekunle Gold "There is a woman for every man..." grin

P.S:

For the good lady who picked out only one line of the several lines I wrote to label misogyny, I leave that to posterity to judge. If anything at all, I fully believe in gender equality and affirm that men and women, husband as well as wives, are EXACTLY equal before the law - and the homefront and the general society should be run with that knowledge at the back of everyone's minds. As many rights and privileges as a woman has directly or indirectly, a man should be allowed to enjoy - and women with mental and/or operational capacity should never be denied any placement/opportunity solely on the basis of their distinct gender - and vice-versa.
this is more realistic.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by djon78(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
I
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Capensis:

Building Generational Wealth for your bloodline requires strict discipline and you must utilize uncommon laws of life as a guiding principle.

Many people 'hope' to succeed, yet they depend on 'prayer' 'hope' and 'faith' as well as 'belief'.

Yet we can not scientifically measure efficacy 'prayer','hope', 'faith' and 'belief'. So I teach my mentees, to discard all these parameters and work with only physical parameters that are quantifiable using the scientific scale.

The following Parameters are to be taken into consideration:
1. TIME - It is limited, just 24hrs in a day and everyone has just 24. But you can steal someone's else Time by enslaving them, or buy their Time by hiring them. Time is measurable.
2. Money - This is measurable, and it is just a tool, what you do with it, will either make it grow or fraction it, you must check inflation daily against your interest even for the cash at bank and if the bank interest rate is not higher than inflation, then your money has no business being in the account, so you need a vehicle that drives interest rate or ROI higher than inflation.

These and many more things I teach at MasterClasses for people who can not come to Business Schools locally and abroad.

When it comes to relationships, I will continue to take their girlfriends and wives, because I have the formula and the wealth and there is nothing anyone can do, not even their Gods can come close, cos I will fucckk with them real hard.

I'm I humble ? No!
Will I ever be Humble? Hell fucckking No!

Will I continue to share these advice for free. Not at all. I will just let the masses continue to live in the illusion of religions and suffer and die and be buried, and even the Luciferans will recycle their Souls and they will come back here and start again, cos they are too stupid to study the universe and develop generational wealth and secure their bloodline from the illusions of Sin.

This ofcourse is why women love me, and can die for me. Cos I tell them what their husbands and boyfriends will never know. And even after that, I still have great massages with them, and offer them tea on the bed.

Happily married but I must always play away, it is the nature of this planet.

You wanna learn from me? You should be prepared to become a new person, cos all that you were taught by your parents, are wrong. They do not know the facts of Truth because they had no access to the information I have from 5th Dimension. grin
I want to learn from you sir,please teach me........
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Martinez39:
Capensis is logical inconsistent and full of crap. His technique, which is what logical failures use, is to insult you and your financial status after inserting the word "probably." He did a similar thing by insisting, despite my clarification, that I am an orphan and my parents where poor and raised me with frying akara grin. He doesn't follow the argument and I won't be surprised if he is friends with poverty. He even said he had seven seven empires. Iffa hear grin. Only men of inferior intellect are awestruck by his laughable sophistication.

hahahahahahahah grin grin grin
The guy is really an idiot ooo
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
princeking2:

hahahahahahahah grin grin grin
The guy is really an idiot ooo
Don't mind Capensis. Seven empires and counting billions? Who dash monkey banana? grin A failed thinker leading a life of delusion, arrogance, confusion and condescension. I will really like to see him in person to have a good laugh. grin
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by hahn(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Martinez39:
Capensis is logical inconsistent and full of crap. His technique, which is what logical failures use, is to insult you and your financial status after inserting the word "probably." He did a similar thing by insisting, despite my clarification, that I am an orphan and my parents where poor and raised me with frying akara grin. He doesn't follow the argument and I won't be surprised if he is friends with poverty. He even said he had seven seven empires. Iffa hear grin.

Mtcheww. The guy is full of poop.

Such a waste of time

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.