Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect (10962 Views)

Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People / Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku / We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by spako4(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2019
In your house
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Pro2makx(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2019
I am with you on this.
It happened at Kogi on 21st Nov. 2015.
Who says the supernatural hands is still not moving amongst us today?

4 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by brown116: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2019
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

You guys are really clowns

How didu ever expect atiku, a known thief to win buhari In what planet Jokers
zombie how did u expect a known killer to win nasarawa.

3 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by somalianprince: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2019
It was only insane few and almajiris that voted Buhari. No one conscious of the economy and polity voted Buhari. That's why people even in Abuja the seat of power voted against Buhari. The same thing made Osibanjo to lose his area in Lagos.

SE, SS, SW, NC all voted massively for Atiku, except few mad people and millions of almajiris in the core north that doesn't know what is decent living and state of the economy.

GOD help Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by somalianprince: 7:49am On Feb 26, 2019
I believe the US, UK, EU will not allow this most fraudulent election in the history of Africa to stand. What happens in few days from now will change everything. Buhari has been rejected totally by Nigerians. He rigged the election and it cannot stand.

WritePal:
Sometimes ago, I put out a divine vision that was shared with me about Atiku emerging winner of this election. While unfolding events appear to negate this prophesy, I SPEAK WITH AUTHORITY and HAVE NO SHRED OF DOUBT ABOUT WHAT WAS REVEALED.

Power belongs to God and my faith in His revealed word is 100% unshakable.

It is a pity it seems a largely uninformed, rural and laid-back population (largely in the north) is about to impose a dictator over the choice of an enlightened, vibrant and economically empowered population (mostly in the FCT, Lagos and South). The irony and evil of a sham democracy. This coupled with rigging at an unprecedented scale by a deceptive 'Mr Integrity' to cut down Atiku's lead and inflate his own bogus gains.

But the word of the Lord shall not go unfulfilled or return void. To refresh memories, this is an outline of what will happen:

1. Atiku will win. Our international friends have the authentic results.

2. The aso rock tenant will try to manipulate the process and perpetuate himself.

3. He will eventually be "forced" to handover to the true winner.

"Forced" can take many interpretations. I leave it to your conjectures.

Someone asked me if the US, EU and UK were Inec who conducted the election that they would now have a say or interest. I asked him if the US, EU and UK conducted the election in Venezuela that Nicolas Maduro rigged that they are now having a say and recognized Juan Guido as President. He kept shut.

Did France conduct the election in Cote D'Ivoire a few years back when they ensured the rightful winner, Outarra, and not the incumbent, rigger and usurper Laurent Gbagbo, was sworn in?

I am 100% persuaded the next occupant of aso rock from this election is His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

After Elisha predicted prosperity again in Israel in the days of King Ahab, a doubter asked him how can it be possible when all the signs show otherwise. Elisha told him it will happen and the doubter will not live to enjoy it.

It happened as the prophet of God said - at the 11th hour. God is the God of 11th hour. His speciality is in miracles. Things that surprise people and go against the grain.

QUOTE ME!!!

Shalom.
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by freethesheeple(m): 7:52am On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:
Sometimes ago, I put out a divine vision that was shared with me about Atiku emerging winner of this election. While unfolding events appear to negate this prophesy, I SPEAK WITH AUTHORITY and HAVE NO SHRED OF DOUBT ABOUT WHAT WAS REVEALED.

It is a pity it seems a largely uninformed, rural and laid-back population (largely in the north) is about to impose a dictator over the choice of an enlightened, vibrant and economically empowered population (mostly in the FCT, Lagos and South). The irony and evil of a sham democracy. This coupled with rigging at an unprecedented scale by a deceptive 'Mr Integrity' to cut down Atiku's lead and inflate his own bogus gains.

But the word of the Lord shall not go unfulfilled or return void. To refresh memories, this is an outline of what will happen:

2. The aso rock tenant will try to manipulate the process and perpetuate himself.

Someone asked me if the US, EU and UK were Inec who conducted the election that they would now have a say or interest. I asked him if the US, EU and UK conducted the election in Venezuela that Nicolas Maduro rigged that they are now having a say and recognized Juan Guido as President. He kept shut.

Did France conduct the election in Cote D'Ivoire a few years back when they ensured the rightful winner, Outarra, and not the incumbent, rigger and usurper Laurent Gbagbo, was sworn in?

I am 100% persuaded the next occupant of aso rock from this election is His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

After Elisha predicted prosperity again in Israel in the days of King Ahab, a doubter asked him how can it be possible when all the signs show otherwise. Elisha told him it will happen and the doubter will not live to enjoy it.

It happened as the prophet of God said - at the 11th hour. God is the God of 11th hour. His speciality is in miracles. Things that surprise people and go against the grain.

QUOTE ME!!!

Shalom.

stop Calling God on Nigeria Shamless Politics....God is never a Politician.
What will be will be...
Am for Atiku But Buahri being a dictator will win the presidency
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by stephleena(f): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:

QUOTE ME!!!

Shalom.
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by donwhit(m): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2019
In as much as i'm disappointed nothing will happen don't expect the Uk, Us or EU to do anything.

Nigeria is our country and if we decide to let vultures rule us, it is our own fault.

It is not who vote that count, it is those that count the votes that count.
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2019
freethesheeple:

What will be will be...
Am for Atiku But Buahri being a dictator will win the presidency

Yes, and what will be is ATIKU WILL BE PRESIDENT. I'm only reemphasizinh it for people who may have started to nurse doubts.

2 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by Chepy: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku is not the answer.
Tell whoever saw the vision to ask God again. Could be vision from the pit of hell
WritePal:

QUOTE ME!!!

Shalom.
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by AngelicBeing: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2019
cool
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by DavidEsq(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2019
kayfra:
Whatever you are drinking is expired. Get rid of it ASAP!
grin grin
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by teragenesys: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:

QUOTE ME!!!

Shalom.

Brother... forget about that viral video of a pastor raising a guy from his faked death that is giving you the inspiration to write all this poo. Ain't nothing God can do about this.
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by SternProphet: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2019
This OP is correct to say God can make Atiku President but he is wrong. God does NOT want Atiku as President. More importantly, no western power(s) can disenfranchise Nigerians and impose Atiku. The entire West Africa will be set ablaze.
Mr OP, one of the gains of education is to accept cold, hard facts. Buhari is far far more acceptable to the North, that is why he won. It's cold, it's painful but wisdom is accepting things you can't change.
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by FarahAideed: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2019
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

You guys are really clowns

How didu ever expect atiku, a known thief to win buhari In what planet Jokers

So why didn't Buhari allow free and fair elections ..why the release of fake results

1 Like

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by allthingsgood: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2019
FarahAideed:

So why didn't Buhari allow free and fair elections ..why the release of fake results

It was no fake result wen PDP won osibanjos PU. It was not fake result when akpabio lostvout as senator to PDP. Na now una brain open to see fake result. Mtscheeew. Sore losers!
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by KuwaiitiDinar: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
What do know? You don't even know that those PDP you refer are the same people in APC right now remote controlling you.
Please be informed that Buhari was never a PDP member and will never be and has never used a PDP structure to rule Nigeria that is why hunger is kill looters and their supporters
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by nwanyionitsha: 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
kaypling:
Because Atiku won in Abuja we will not hear word again. Anyway he lost in Lagos so this your speech get as e be
It was rigged.

1 Like

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by enemybulldozer(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
It was rigged.
Am happy at least you will know that everything about the zoo is a scam grin grin grin it is only a fool that will see what happened in osun and ekiti states and still have faith in an ordinary pvc.
You people thought ordinary pvc will remove tyrant buhari. I laugh in katangora grin grin grin

Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by kaypling(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
It was rigged.

Lol! Na so
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by salt1: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Poor fellow!
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by dododawa1: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
tossie101:
The election was clearly rigged.
Simple as that
oga woman, history of rigging started with Obasanjo PDP.
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by coldFLARES1(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2019
WritePal:

QUOTE ME!!!

Shalom.
I wanted to check what your persuasion is given the turn of events sir.
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by joameh: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2019
The person that posted these is a mad person
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by joameh: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2019
Atiku will never rule Nigeria OK continue dreaming....
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by cybersoldiers: 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nigeria, Atiku is coming
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by cybersoldiers: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
joameh:
The person that posted these is a mad person
But why are you displaying madness here?
Does madness run in your family? Kpele oo
Re: Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect by cybersoldiers: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
People should mark this.

Those that will quote to abuse me are already abused and those that will curse me are already cursed.

Now hear this.

1. Every tyrant in this life Must have a tragic end and BUHARI will never be an exception.

2. God always raises a bigger and stronger oppressor to Oppress the oppressor of the people.

3. Every evil person that puts others to shame Must always be put to shame.

4. And every evil ruler must always be ruled out.

All those in support of the terrorist oppressor president Must share in his pain at the appropriate time.

Remember, That you receive ten folds of everything you give to someone else.

Mark this page for it won't be long before you see it happening.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals / Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy / Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.