Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People (22936 Views)

Coronavirus: Fayemi Tells Ekiti Civil Servants To Work From Home / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by AcuraZDX: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu has charged the people of Ekiti State to deliver votes to him on February 25.

Tinubu gave the charge on Sunday during the swearing-in ceremony of Biodun Oyebanji as Ekiti State Governor.

He told the people of the South-Western State to deliver 95 per cent of the votes to him, warning against voting for Peter Obi of the Labour Party and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

“Sharp your eyes, shine them. Don’t forget your Permanent Voter Card (PVC). They are coming. One will say he is Atiku, and one will call himself Peter Obi,” he said in Ado-Ekiti.

You don’t know them. The only person you know is Bola Ahmed Tinubu and you must deliver 95 percent of the votes.

The APC presidential candidate thanked Ekiti people for voting for Oyebanji governor in the keenly contested June 18 gubernatorial election.

Describing the ruling party as one that keeps its promises, Tinubu assured the people that with the APC in control at the federal level in 2023, their future is guaranteed.

Oyebanji was sworn in by the Chief Judge of Ekiti State, Hon. Justice Oyewole Adeyeye, at exactly 12:53 pm amid cheers from the mammoth crowd.

Clad in white “agbada” with a cream cap to match, he pledged to preserve, protect and defend as well as preserve the office as governor.

Addressing the crowd as a brand new governor, he first observed a minute of silence in memory of his late mum that passed on recently.

He equally pledged to deliver the dividends of democracy to Ekiti people by ensuring good governance as well as focusing on youth empowerment.

Oyebanji also used the opportunity to commend the efforts of the immediate past governor of the state, Kayode Fayemi, whom he described as his boss and mentor.

Oyebanji served as the former Secretary to the State Governor under the administration of Fayemi before he resigned to pick up the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship ticket.

Having contested the June 18 governorship poll, he got 187,057 votes to beat his closest rival, Segun Oni, of the Social Democratic Party (PDP) who garnered 82,211 votes, and Otunba Bisi Kolawole of the Peoples Democratic Party (SDP) who raked in 67,457 votes.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/16/2023-deliver-95-of-votes-to-me-not-atiku-nor-obi-tinubu-tells-ekiti-people/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by AcuraZDX: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubu the regional old cargo

335 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by AcuraZDX: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria come 2023. Even with their so called structure, they're scared

294 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by general111(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
So that you can turn nigeria from rotten to bad abi? sad

390 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Bobloco: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubu, the Emilokan drug lord is now playing tribal, ethnic and regional politics

We are not surprised, because he swore to turn a rotten situation to a bad one

347 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by 9jahotblog: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu has charged the people of Ekiti State to deliver votes to him on February 25.

Tinubu gave the charge on Sunday during the swearing-in ceremony of Biodun Oyebanji as Ekiti State Governor.

He told the people of the South-Western State to deliver 95 per cent of the votes to him, warning against voting for Peter Obi of the Labour Party and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

“Sharp your eyes, shine them. Don’t forget your Permanent Voter Card (PVC). They are coming. One will say he is Atiku, and one will call himself Peter Obi,” he said in Ado-Ekiti.

“You don’t know them. The only person you know is Bola Ahmed Tinubu and you must deliver 95 percent of the votes.”

The APC presidential candidate thanked Ekiti people for voting for Oyebanji governor in the keenly contested June 18 gubernatorial election.

Describing the ruling party as one that keeps its promises, Tinubu assured the people that with the APC in control at the federal level in 2023, their future is guaranteed.

Oyebanji was sworn in by the Chief Judge of Ekiti State, Hon. Justice Oyewole Adeyeye, at exactly 12:53 pm amid cheers from the mammoth crowd.

Clad in white “agbada” with a cream cap to match, he pledged to preserve, protect and defend as well as preserve the office as governor.

Addressing the crowd as a brand new governor, he first observed a minute of silence in memory of his late mum that passed on recently.

He equally pledged to deliver the dividends of democracy to Ekiti people by ensuring good governance as well as focusing on youth empowerment.

Oyebanji also used the opportunity to commend the efforts of the immediate past governor of the state, Kayode Fayemi, whom he described as his boss and mentor.

Oyebanji served as the former Secretary to the State Governor under the administration of Fayemi before he resigned to pick up the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship ticket.

Having contested the June 18 governorship poll, he got 187,057 votes to beat his closest rival, Segun Oni, of the Social Democratic Party (PDP) who garnered 82,211 votes, and Otunba Bisi Kolawole of the Peoples Democratic Party (SDP) who raked in 67,457 votes.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/16/2023-deliver-95-of-votes-to-me-not-atiku-nor-obi-tinubu-tells-ekiti-people/
see what the clueless drug baron dead brain tribalist dey talk here. Nonsense talk. Pdp wins Ekiti State in February 25th, 2023 presidential election.

44 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by DSC7: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubu should go and deliver his shaking brain first before we take him serious.....

Say No to a Brain Dead BAT.....

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Moh247: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
cool

Tinubu 100%

Shi Shi vote Zombidiots Obeer and Mikano Atiku no go get

373 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by VTJN(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president to succeed Buhari

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by VTJN(m): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Tinubu the regional old cargo
Tinubu is your next president

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Duru009(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
THis guy talks like a DRUG addict and drunkard.....

Nawaooo

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Botking: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
Obi, did i hear him mentioning of Obi, Lol, I thought they said Obi was not relevant, that they contests is between APC and PDP, I really want to laugh

So Obi is now their nightmare, when by the end of December his popularity as sweep the entire country , you all will understand why Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey couldn't sleep those nights decade ago, because they saw a vision of the future on how things will play out

Meanwhile the below photo is the skeletal future the young man Dorsey was framing out of his mind

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by yomi961: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
VTJN:
next president of iragbaji.

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by greenermodels: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Atiku told his fellow northerners not to vote for a Yoruba or Igbo candidate while Tinubu is clearly leaning to tribal politics in Yoruba land. This type of tribal politics is what gave us the disaster called Buhari. Nigerians should reject tribal politics or our intertribal suffering continues.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by VTJN(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
yomi961:
next president of iragbaji.
You talk pass this one during Buhari time and he still won 2 consecutive times

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by AcuraZDX: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
VTJN:

President of Iragbiji, Osun state

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by voltron14: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
I know Tinubu would get at least 80% of Ekiti votes.

10 Likes

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Decentdave(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubu is a Joker,He thinks it is easy to get the vote by Mouth,He has forgotten the role he played during the ENDSARS saga.That incident is still very fresh in the mind of the youths.
When u talk of 95% votes,who do he think will vote for him?
Those touts that don't have PVC and that they are only good to cause mayhem ,or his supporters that he has paid.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Throwback: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
It will surely be done.

Obi's zombies have claimed the same percentages in the SouthEast because he is Igbo.

Because you are Yoruba, you must expect the same performance in the SouthWest.

I repeat myself for clarity sake.

If zombidients believe that Peter Obi the Igbo candidate would secure over 90% votes in all SouthEast states despite all the records of Igbos lamenting about his abysmal tenure as Anambra Governor, then I am very certain that Tinubu who excelled as Lagos Governor and was very inclusive of all Yorubas in his Lagos Government even up to Kwara, will also secure beyond 90% votes in all SouthWest states.

I am not a foolish Yoruba who thinks he is woke but is only awake in the dream of his slumber.

What is expected of Obi in the SouthEast is also my expectation for Tinubu in the SouthWest.

Both regions would cancel themselves out, then we will face the SouthSouth and North together.

I no be bolo or dodoyo.

363 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by TinubuThief: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
What a useless man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by yomi961: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
VTJN:
You talk pass this one during Buhari time and he still won 2 consecutive times

eleribu
Buhari is not tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by VTJN(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
AcuraZDX:

President of Iragbiji, Osun state
president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Your kindred will hang Tinubu portrait in their various homes

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by VTJN(m): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
yomi961:
eleribu
Buhari is not tinubu
shut up

You go change mouth after the election we know ya type grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by ambale(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
The two major political parties decided to give Nigerians two reckless talkers

God will definitely punish both APC and PDP

Nonsense

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by KashApp: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
AcuraZDX:

“You don’t know them. The only person you know is Bola Ahmed Tinubu and you must deliver 95 percent of the votes.”
Let Atiku go to the North and tell them that too same with PO. Atiku should tell Northerners too that they don't know Bola Tinubu and they should give him 95% of their votes too. PO should also tell Easterners same.

Simple!!
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by SmartPolician: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nobody notices that Kwankwanso is in this race. That useful idiot just overrated himself.

When the results come out, him eyes go clear when he no fit win one state, including his beloved Kano State cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by NobleSeed(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
for what?
Is it for eba?
Garri?
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Qtrpst4: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Shey dem sey SW is on lock down for tilumbu, why is he making all these statements? Imagine PO saying this in enugu or ebonyi.

E go shock dem las las

21 Likes

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Yankee101: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
For how now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Ended Era Of Godfatherism In Anambra — Bianca Ojukwu / Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate / Cairo Ojougboh: We Gave Indigenes N340m To Help Inspectors Identify Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.