Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection (38838 Views)

Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection / Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection by Airoflaw(m): 10:21am On Feb 26, 2019
allisso:
2015: Smart Adeyemi PDP Dino Melaye APC
2019: Smart Adeyemi APC : Dino Melaye PDP
Which way naija??
we no get Brain. i swear...
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection by Xisnin(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2019
jomoh:
This guy go suffer for this 6th senate without his godfather around and with APC now having more experience than before.
You mean he won't receive his salary and allowance?
You should be more concerned about the implosion that would result
from choosing the senate president.
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection by julitoch: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2019
If you know Dino one on one, you will know that Dino is one of the most humble, respectful and God fearing man you can ever come across, i can attest to that cos Dino is someone i know very well, though we all have our shortcomings but when it comes to respect for both old and young and humility, give it to Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection by jomoh: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Xisnin:

You mean he won't receive his salary and allowance?
You should be more concerned about the implosion that would result
from choosing the senate president.

Why do you people always think it’s always about the money?

If it’s about the money why would David mark choose to leave the senate when it is a sure bet he’d be elected?

What useless implosion? The only logical senate president is Ovie omo-agege who’s a returning and loyal APC senator but whoever else emerges will never be as worst as this useless guys godfather.

APC has learnt their lesson. The party is no more a conglomerate of misfits but group of loyal party members.

Then again what’s my concern with APC, I only care about buhari and whoever is to emerge the senate president must not be a saboteur like Sarathief.
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection by stuffs4me(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Untainted007:
But his godfather in the house is a goner via Otoge evacuation. I think this time around he will be focus

How well do you want him to be focused? Has he not been doing his job as a legislative?
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection by stuffs4me(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
BubuZombi:
Agbero in the Red Chambers... Your Boss Is A Retired Senator Seating on the Red Chambers...
(Dead Man Walking).

Hope you learn to respect your elders too...

Dino has faced opposition before without fear. Dont dare him. Threatening Dino with death will not make him not stand for the truth.
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection by BubuZombi: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
stuffs4me:

Dino has faced opposition before without fear. Dont dare him. Threatening Dino with death will not make him stand for the truth.

You can take it to the bank
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection by alexola20(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection by Untainted007: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
stuffs4me:

How well do you want him to be focused? Has he not been doing his job as a legislative?

So you pray he shud run the affair of your hometown the way he's doing? What motion has he supported in favour of the masses or wot law have they laid them in favour of the masses if not for their selfish interests.
Re: Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection by stuffs4me(m): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
Untainted007:

So you pray he shud run the affair of your hometown the way he's doing? What motion has he supported in favour of the masses or wot law have they laid them in favour of the masses if not for their selfish interests.

Dino Melaye is the best legislator in the history of Nigeria.
Just because you don't like him does not mean you should deny him his achievements as a senator.

Dino Melaye has moved the highest number of motions and sponsored bills in the history of Nigeria.

Even the motion against all those your Yoruba tribal marks is being sponsored by Dino Melaye. Dino is still the one bringing civilisation to the Yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting / President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) / 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.