Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Wtf,what Kind Of Websites Is This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wtf,what Kind Of Websites Is This (772 Views)

What Kind Of Dog Can One Use For Home Security? / Pros Or Cons! Should Owners/Moderators Of Websites Paricipate In Discussions? / What Kind Of Tree Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wtf,what Kind Of Websites Is This by 9jerguy(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2010
In as much as i enjoy this site but i must say this site is getting annoying and baseless , WHY,

1)YOU HAVE NO RIGHT OR COMMAND OVER YOUR ACCOUNT
2)YOU CANT DELETE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT
3)YOU CAN'T DELETE YOUR OWN VERY POST
i search through the help section and came to the conclusion that all the explanations on there are just there for fun coz they a'int working. WTF

or what do u fellow Nlader thinks ?,
Re: Wtf,what Kind Of Websites Is This by googles: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why dont you simply log off forever ? dats a permanent option
Re: Wtf,what Kind Of Websites Is This by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2010
iS that a good advice?
Re: Wtf,what Kind Of Websites Is This by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2010
@poster,u took those words of urs out of my mouth.Exactly my agitation.Thats the way it ought 2 be.
Since i agreed 2 d terms n conditions b4 i signed in 2 Nland,i simply rest my case.
Re: Wtf,what Kind Of Websites Is This by Rocktation(f): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2010
Really i think we should be able to at least, delete posts. Was trying to reply a post by starting with ^^^ , and my reply got through after someone else's, who typed faster than me. Had to explain all over that i was talking to the other poster.
Re: Wtf,what Kind Of Websites Is This by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2010
Hmmm!! @least 1 shld b able 2 delete onez post. Nl sucks. . .buh am just kinda addicted to it coz its ma daily ganja.
Re: Wtf,what Kind Of Websites Is This by hbabe(f): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2010
Rocktation:

Really i think we should be able to at least, delete posts. Was trying to reply a post by starting with ^^^ , and my reply got through after someone else's, who typed faster than me. Had to explain all over that i was talking to the other poster.
You can always modify your posts after posting.
Re: Wtf,what Kind Of Websites Is This by Loveaflame(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2010
I think the website is cool.One has to be more careful.Mistakes are inevitable.You can always improve on your accuracy in expressing your mind.
Re: Wtf,what Kind Of Websites Is This by Code128: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2010
Can't blame the chap, probably doesn't make much money from the site.
Re: Wtf,what Kind Of Websites Is This by blank(f): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2010
You can delete a post just by modifying it and leaving a smiley face or a dot.
Re: Wtf,what Kind Of Websites Is This by 9jerguy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2010
@yorke or whaetever you called urself,aint blamed you coz computer is now for all and sundry in Nigeria,(i don't mean to diss any1 out there my apology)Don't you know what modern technology is?if not,you would cum over here saying that rubbish,

This is ur private account we're talking abt here,Does it mean joining NL mean that you're trapped in there foreverwithout the option to delete your post or even decide to opt out of the entire site, I think this is something that need to be discussed with the site moderator
Re: Wtf,what Kind Of Websites Is This by googles: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2010
9jerguy:

@yorke or whaetever you called urself,aint blamed you coz computer is now for all and sundry in Nigeria,(i don't mean to diss any1 out there my apology)Don't you know what modern technology is?if not,you would come over here saying that rubbish,

undecided

are you sure its yorke you mean to attack or me ? undecided

cos hez did not say/type anything you might find upsetting

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of Our Top Government Officials Has Access To Nairaland Or An Account ? / Samtery / >> Review My Joke Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.