Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Big Dog Is Back - Roman Reigns - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Big Dog Is Back - Roman Reigns (1869 Views)

Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins / Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Dog Is Back - Roman Reigns by shafshaff95(f): 3:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Roman Reigns wrote on his twitter page, "The good news is, I'm in REMISSION...THE BIG DOG IS BACK!"

The world of wrestling and fans alike could not contain their joy and happiness at having the fan favorite back after almost believing he will not be seen again. And the love were in abundance as twitter users reacts to the announcement.

See Reactions:https://www.sportspva.com/2019/02/the-big-dog-is-back-roman-reigns.html

Re: The Big Dog Is Back - Roman Reigns by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Wow! Great. But i dedicate this FTC to Buhari's victory

I just hav this uncontrollable joy knowing that some old thieves holding Nigeria hostage for years, will be permanently retired.

Imagine someone like Atiku, stealing nd sucking Nigeria since the days of Noah, being given the licence again to suck off what is left of Nigeria and sell the remaining nnpc to his friends and family.

Imagine Obj using Nigeria's wealth to pay his thousands of workers at his Ota farm since the days of Abraham and want to continue. Ibb nko, Danjuma etc who had the chance to fix Nigeria but chose instead to destroy it, still being allowed to continue holding Nigeria hostage. How many times dem wan rape poor Nigerians who cannot carry out justice on them?

After Buhari i am sure the old fools will finally let Nigeria determine its future free from godfathers.

Buhari performance may be low, but it gives me joy to know that new hands are getting into the government to silent the old senile godfathers, imposing Presidents on Nigeria to serve their interests.
Re: The Big Dog Is Back - Roman Reigns by Masterclass32: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2019
All these actors claiming to be wrestling.

UFC is the way to go.
Re: The Big Dog Is Back - Roman Reigns by Cletus77(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Will Sleep In This Bus For 2 Months Before WEDDING / Tacha Brags - No Pen, No Paper But I Still Draw Attention, / T.B Joshua, Corona Virus Will Vanish Today ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.