Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther (52038 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) / Baba Suwe Visits Iyaadura Esther Who Gave Him N10 Million For Treatment (Photos) / Baba Suwe Gets N10m From Rev Esther Ajayi For Treatment Abroad Unclesuru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther by yemithony2012: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Am afraid I might comit sucide any moment from now , am sorry friends and family. Things are tough, lots of debts and burdens to bear . Let me end it all
Re: Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther by FruitCakes(f): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Imyourex:
One thing that baffles me in the life of these celebrities is that they live a flashy lifestyle and ride big cars, but if they have a little problem you see them looking for help, does it mean they dont invest? What of all those cars and all? There's no yoruba home video in the 90's that you won't see baba Suwe, what happened to all tht money, or wasnt he paid atall?
And I also once read that he won the case against NDLEA and was paid a huge amount what happened to the money?
He never got the money and why did you have to post that gross pic

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther by FruitCakes(f): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
yemithony2012:
Am afraid I might comit sucide any moment from now , am sorry friends and family. Things are tough, lots of debts and burdens to bear . Let me end it all
Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Kill Yourself

     

The world needs you.
You have so much to live for.
We all go through a low point in our lives but choosing not to give in to these trials determines how strong we are as persons.
Your dreams need some fulfilling to do.
Nobody can ever replace you.
The world will miss you once you’re gone.
Heck, I will miss you like crazy.
Committing suicide will never solve your problems, it will only make it worse for the people you decide to leave behind.
What would your 5-year-old self say if he or she were to find out that you’ll only result to suicide?
Really. Think about it. “Heh, what a coward.”
Your family and friends will be devastated.
Are you really going to throw your entire future just because you’re temporarily down?
Somebody out there is constantly praying to meet someone like you.
There will be more Star Wars films that will come out. You need to see every one of them.
Your future kids will never come into existence if you die now.
You could save someone’s life tomorrow, or next week, or next year. Hold on.
You are too beautiful to disappear.
You are bigger than any of your problems.
Someone is always there to listen to you.
You are never alone in this struggle.
The world is yours to own.
Every country in this world awaits you.
You’ll never know what happens after Episode VII.
You really don’t have the right to take away that life of yours.
You are perfect in someone’s eyes.
You did not go through everything you just went through just to have your life ended right now.
A portion of the world’s population is having sex right this very moment and you’re here contemplating on whether or not you’re going to take your life. Think about it, man.
Tomorrow is another day. Please be there to see it.
Someone in this world is dying to see that smile of yours. Give them the luxury of experiencing the beauty of it.
You’re worth more than what you think.
There are far more positive things to think about.
Your future partner will thank the heavens for your existence. Don’t waste it.
God loves you
You’ll miss out on the opportunity on having a nice warm cup of coffee on a cold December morning.
You just don’t know it, but you changed someone’s life.
And they are thankful for you.
If you commit suicide then you change your mind, it’ll all be too late.
Pain always ends.
It is okay to ask for advice. There are a lot of people out there who are willing to help you out.
That feeling of being alive is just wonderful.
One day, all these suicidal thoughts will just be a memory. Keep holding on until that happens.
You are destined for greatness.

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther by Asour: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
ckmayoca:
When you were balling have you ever helped anyone in the industry unconditionally? Or make we email your late wife omoladun

Not every entertainer 'balls'. In this case it is safe to assume that he is part of the decorous few in that industry. — Unless you have swell evidences of his 'Ballings'.
Re: Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther by Gaius1: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Heal well soon baba
Re: Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther by Imyourex(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
FruitCakes:
He never got the money and why did you have to post that gross pic

Pic ain't gross dear, t's just the pooing pic at the NDLEA
Re: Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther by ckmayoca: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
koolaid87:

No need to email, we can send you to ask Omoladun in person

Since u know her name u will sure know her face. You should go and deliver the message
Re: Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther by ckmayoca: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
TDonald:

Oga shut up. Leave people wey wan donate make them donate.

How much you donate sef. Nothing, just making noise on the internet

Your fada
Re: Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther by ckmayoca: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
TDonald:

Oga shut up. Leave people wey wan donate make them donate.

How much you donate sef. Nothing, just making noise on the internet

Your fa.da
Re: Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther by NewsAfriq: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
M9 x Mayorkun - Hustlers Anthem (Challenge)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7xeEUy9gs
Re: Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther by Deomovies: 6:01am On Feb 27, 2019
Folzye:

guy reply to the mail, i am interested in the movies

Please check my signature
Re: Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther by Deomovies: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2019
filitech070:
...am interested

Check my signature
Re: Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther by Deomovies: 6:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Tosinex:
I'm interested and I've pm u

Email messages don't enter my inbox from here. You could kindly contact through my signature down info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother / TRENDUPP AFRICA: Ikorodu Bois Win Their First Award For Their Ingenuity (Photo) / Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.