Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) (40659 Views)

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe / Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by onthehill: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2022
Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Contributing To His Political Campaign (Photo)

Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels received 10 Million Naira from her husband on Monday as a gift, IGBERETV reports.

Regina revealed that she was going from ward to ward to campaign for her husband, who is a politician, when she got the alert.

She shared a screenshot of the credit alert on her Instagram Stories and thanked Ned Nwoko for the gift.

She wrote;

“Whilst going from ward to ward, campaigning, hungry and tired, I recieve this alert from hubby 4 my tiredness disappeared even with this hot sun…thank you baby”

https://instagram.com/stories/regina.daniels/2976510696181644380?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by Skyfornia(m): 6:40am On Nov 22, 2022
You are calling an old man 'Baby'? shocked

What money cannot do does not exist

409 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by MadamVanessa(f): 6:42am On Nov 22, 2022
shocked

Shameless ancestor doing all he could to please a toddler so the toddler won't deny him a toddler pussy. This man is truly shameless...the most irritating part is a toddler calling the ancestor "baby".

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by PlayMaker14: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2022
Umu Anioma eeehhh!!!

Is this the type of representative we want?

Imagine the money he will pump into her account if elected to represent us.

Please vote wisely.... Onowu! Onowu!!!

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by advanceDNA: 6:50am On Nov 22, 2022
By now ...u are not yet used to your husband's millions.??. Why are you still rushing to social media to chase clout

316 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by gracealonev: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2022
And some fools would be fighting over N5,000.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2022
cheesy

Went through the comments from all the nairaland warriors above me.

All I saw is violence upon violence tongue

Instead of tapping into her blessings.

Make God bless you to do more than Ned Nwoko tongue

17 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by Racoon(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Swimming is corrupt monies? You life! Your money!

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by Journalistonwhe: 7:00am On Nov 22, 2022
When an small girl calls her Ancestor baby. Uwa mmebi. After all she married him because of money. If Nee was a poor man pushing wheel barrow in a local market. Would Regina have looked his side. That is the power of money. But I can't marry a girl and feel comfortable knowing fully well that she married me because of money.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by Racoon(m): 7:01am On Nov 22, 2022
Machinegun91:
Shameless Igbo girl.
She didn't marry as a under-5 as applicable in some regions. Stop hating unnecessarily.Meanwhile, Regina is from Delta State.

12 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by FrancescoFarino(f): 7:01am On Nov 22, 2022
Nice one

Go girl!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by JASONjnr(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2022
Regina taught many girls a lesson.,.

Don't listen to what they'd tell you.

Go for what will make you happy....

It's not always all about the looks, but the money.

The wives of these rich guys started holding on to their husband before any small girl will take their joy away from them.

18 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by sonature1: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Shameless ancestor doing all he could to please a toddler so the toddler won't deny him a toddler pussy. This man is truly shameless...the most irritating part is a toddler calling the ancestor "baby".

This attack is needless.

Nobody forced her to marry him.

She is an adult.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by robinso01(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2022
Example of what the man will use his constituency money for if he should win. The man has nothing to offer electorates, all what he want is just to continue eat the national cake.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by Cholls(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by Minime10(f): 7:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Meanwhile, a lady I senior with just ten years is saying I'm too old for her grin
And this is Regina Daniel, calling a 70 years old man "baby" just because of money grin
If you're a man & ya gal no like you, no be bcuz u no fine, na bcuz money no dey.
Make money today & watch even 18 years old kids line up at your bake & call and be calling u baby even if u & Metusela na age mate grin

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by jeromestarks: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2022
If you marry a girl older than 23, you be mumu.
See how this girl just fresh for Ned hand.

No matter your age, please start a family with a young (18 -23) woman.

Women get clumsier with age.
You won't want a wife who will be smelling rotten sperm beside you at night. Would you?

Marry a young virgin woman and live a life of bliss.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2022
A man is a baby irrespective of age when he's a lover.
Well done Regina. Enjoy your marriage, step on the neck of haters and let them choke.
If they beg, stand on the mouth with just one leg. You v tried!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by Nemesis0147(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Minime10:
Meanwhile, a lady I senior with just ten years is saying I'm too old for her grin
And this is Regina Daniel, calling a 70 years old man "baby" just because of money grin
If you're a man & ya gal no like you, no be bcuz u no fine, na bcuz money no dey.
Make money today & watch even 18 years old kids line up at your bake & call and be calling u baby even if u & Metusela na age mate grin

are you not supposed to be a lady?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2022
Your toto na him turn your grandpa to baby,kuku call him fetus...continue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by potbelly(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2022
Na grandpa Ned she dey call baby...
Money good o... cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by Moh247: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2022
She made the best decision of her life

Meanwhile FG still owes her husband millions of USD for legal consultation on Paris refund

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by michlins(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
She made the best decision of her life

Meanwhile FG still owes her husband millions of USD for legal consultation on Paris refund
it's just funny that people are hating her but will jump into her shoes the slightest chance they get

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2022
If I don reach seventy , I go find one fresh under 20 wey go Dey give me fresh kuntu grin
Nothing concern me with over 30 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by Moh247: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2022
michlins:
it's just funny that people are hating her but will jump into her shoes the slightest chance they get

Honestly.

The man is a prince in an oil rich region,

A graduate of Kings college UK, Keele University, LLB , MBA

International Lawyer,

International Oil broker,

And also a billionaire....

Honestly he is not in Reginal Daniels league or class, just that Regina Daniels is beautiful and famous

16 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by orisa37: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2022
GOD BLESS U REG.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2022
Dear ladies, marry money,

I repeat, MARRY MONEY.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) by TheEndless: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2022
onthehill:
Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Contributing To His Political Campaign (Photo)

Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels received 10 Million Naira from her husband on Monday as a gift, IGBERETV reports.

Regina revealed that she was going from ward to ward to campaign for her husband, who is a politician, when she got the alert.

She shared a screenshot of the credit alert on her Instagram Stories and thanked Ned Nwoko for the gift.

She wrote;

https://instagram.com/stories/regina.daniels/2976510696181644380?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
Lol… Date in place of time. Forged screenshot. Set awon fake life ati pepper dem geng grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. / Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] / Mercy Johnson & Nuella Njubigbo Stun At A Friend's Wedding In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.