Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Please I'm In Desperate Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I'm In Desperate Need Of A Job (666 Views)

Please Help! I'm In Desperate Need Of A Job / In Desperate Need Of A Job / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I'm In Desperate Need Of A Job by clapbest(m): 6:27am On Feb 26, 2019
Hi good morning fellow NLs please I'm in desperate need of a job of any nature. I completed my NYSC program since June last year and I've been home and idle please help if you can and my God will surely bless you richly.
Re: Please I'm In Desperate Need Of A Job by Neduzze5(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2019
clapbest:
Hi good morning fellow NLs please I'm in desperate need of a job of any nature. I completed my NYSC program since June last year and I've been home and idle please help if you can and my God will surely bless you richly.

You never start to dey need job yet... If you need job, you for don put your location and a way to reach across to you.

1 Like

Re: Please I'm In Desperate Need Of A Job by clapbest(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Neduzze5:

You never start to dey need job yet... If you need job, you for don put your location and a way to reach across to you.

Thanks for the observation bro
Location : Cross River State ( but ready to relocate to any location I get an offer )

Field of study : economics (2.2)
Re: Please I'm In Desperate Need Of A Job by Iyanda50(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
What is your Discipline?
Re: Please I'm In Desperate Need Of A Job by clapbest(m): 4:16am On May 08, 2019
Iyanda50:
What is your Discipline?
economics

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Apply: 10 New Jobs Available Now / Govt Announces Recruitment Of Teachers, Releases Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.