Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail (2403 Views)

Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC / Why Did The Southern Senators In The House Allow Them Pass The PIB? / Oil Marketers Tell FG To Allow Them Fix Nigeria's Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by olasco2035: 6:29am On Feb 26, 2019
if u want to succeed politically then don't allow them to support u.....they are bound to failure.
it happens to fayose then adeleke and now bukola saraki..and Now atiku is about to be the next victim
I hope all the polithiefcians av learnt the lesson

8 Likes

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by danot1030: 6:55am On Feb 26, 2019
olasco2035:
if u want to succeed politically then don't allow them to support u.....they are bound to failure.
it happens to fayose then adeleke and now bukola saraki..and Now atiku is about to be the next victim

Op even though you are careful to mention it is obvious you are referring to the children of hate from the south yeast, the chest beaters, the e-warriors. If you are still wondering how i know, their outstanding record for failure in political field is known to the world.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by Mightymanna(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2019
you can't Biafra or death and still contest in the Zoo election

5 Likes

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by helinues: 6:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Me just dey believe the existence of O.U caste....

Its real

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by izombie(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2019
olasco2035:
whoever you are refering to chose a side just like you chose a side. Must everyone support who you support? If you conduct another election tomorrow, the people you are refering to will still reject buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by RTSC: 7:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Idiot.

The north is still crying over how your region nearly betrayed buhari.

If not for the fact that buhari had an army of almajiris at his command, old man would have lost.

Yakassi said they are going to teach your Yoruba region a lesson for your betrayal.

Unstable people.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by RTSC: 7:01am On Feb 26, 2019
Mightymanna:
you can't Biafra or death and still contest in the Zoo election
But they contested and got half the votes in your region.

The joke is on you.

3 Likes

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by kingthreatz: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2019
Igbos are not in the politics of progressiveness. They are more in the politics of hate and bias.
Till now, I do not know the reason why they have chosen to despise Buhari and the Yoruba nation.
If them like, let them continue to complain of prejudice against them, Calabar man go turn president while them still dey worship Onwuamadike Cownu
Well, we Yorubas will continue to strive stronger politically, economically and technologically, while the Red Mud land remains in Red Mud.

For now, its Sai Ma Gaskiya
Sai Baba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2019
These biased mods running naked here won't see these thread to close.. What's the essence of this thread?

3 Likes

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by Nbote(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Some of U are funny... Atiku got massive votes in all d South western states.. Was it skulls dat voted for him or Igbos in d states? D South East have always been brave enough to take a position and a stand but some other ppl are neither here nor there. Bravery is taking a stand and damning d consequences and cowardice is being neither here nor there. D joke is on U lots who claimed d South West is on lockdown and will give PMB a landslide victory

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by capitalzero: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2019
olasco2035:
trash. What about obasanjo? what about yaradua?

3 Likes

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by capitalzero: 7:49am On Feb 26, 2019
kingthreatz:
Igbos are not in the politics of progressiveness. They are more in the politics of hate and bias.
Till now, I do not know the reason why they have chosen to despise Buhari and the Yoruba nation.
If them like, let them continue to complain of prejudice against them, Calabar man go turn president while them still dey worship Onwuamadike Cownu
Well, we Yorubas will continue to strive stronger politically, economically and technologically, while the Red Mud land remains in Red Mud.

For now, its Sai Ma Gaskiya
Sai Baba

so south west is better than south east in all ramifications? you are living in fool paradise.

5 Likes

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by januzaj(m): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2019
Karatum:
These biased mods running naked here won't see these thread to close.. What's the essence of this thread?
Did he mention names?
What if he is referring to the Yorubas
Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2019
januzaj:
Did he mention names?
What if he is referring to the Yorubas

Did I call you? What if I am talking to the mods
Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by kingthreatz: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2019
capitalzero:

so south west is better than south east in all ramifications? you are living in fool paradise.

Bros, you no atikulate again?
Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by Mahsums: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Noted ooooo

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by capitalzero: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2019
kingthreatz:

Bros, you no atikulate again?
it is not about atikulation or Sai buhari? is south west better than south east? I have earlier predicted that buhari will win presidency and election will be worst in history of nigeria.check my posts
Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by faithugo64(f): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2019
Hate won't lead us anywhere
Close your eyes in death today and its all over
Why spend the little time you have here hating and cursing? To what end? What will you gain from it?

Its not worth it
The hate, the tribalism, the bigotry, nothing is worth it
Instead of hating, find something tangible to do with the little time you have to spend here, make your stay here worthwhile
Try to be remembered for the love you gave and not the hate you gave

To all the E-warriors

2 Likes

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by kingthreatz: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2019
capitalzero:

it is not about atikulation or Sai buhari? is south west better than south east? I have earlier predicted that buhari will win presidency and election will be worst in history of nigeria.check my posts

About where is better, please tell me why the SouthEasterns are in millions in the South West, while its hard to find other Nigerians fully residing in the SouthEast.

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by SouthEastFacts: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2019
You see why yorubas have big problem?

INEC haven't even declared final result and the North have started fighting them. Instead of facing squarely their enemies, they are busy fighting people who are more in vantage position than them.

You guys need real help.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by SouthEastFacts: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2019
kingthreatz:

About where is better, please tell me why the SouthEasterns are in millions in the South West, while its hard to find other Nigerians fully residing in the SouthEast.
Their millions of Northerners in the East doing legitimate business but the yorubas are too lazy to compete outside the West.

If you are that good why is that other SW states are embarrasingly backward. I went to Osun I couldn't believe what I saw.

Ogun is not better than Anambra, Osun is not better than Abia, Oyo is not better than Enugu, Ondo is not better than Imo and Ekiti and Ebonyi are in the same level.

So how the heck is your waste land better than SE?

3 Likes

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by ngadaAwo: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2019
Nbote:
Some of U are funny... Atiku got massive votes in all d South western states.. Was it skulls dat voted for him or Igbos in d states? D South East have always been brave enough to take a position and a stand but some other ppl are neither here nor there. Bravery is taking a stand and damning d consequences and cowardice is being neither here nor there. D joke is on U lots who claimed d South West is on lockdown and will give PMB a landslide victory
and Hausas has started seeing them as traitors
go to Facebook twitter even nairaland they're blasting Yorubas all over.
they're now politically worthless to them (Hausas)
obviously these fools on nairaland are kids far from reality
don't judge yoruba people with these kids and street urchins on nairaland.

remove rigging Buhari never won SW

5 Likes

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by kingthreatz: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Their millions of Northerners in the East doing legitimate business but the yorubas are too lazy to compete outside the West.

If you are that good why is that other SW states are embarrasingly backward. I went to Osun I couldn't believe what I saw.

Ogun is not better than Anambra, Osun is not better than Abia, Oyo is not better than Enugu, Ondo is not better than Imo and Ekiti and Ebonyi are in the same level.

So how the heck is your waste land better than SE?

Yorubas lazy? You must be reasoning via the scales around your anuus.

2 Likes

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by capitalzero: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2019
kingthreatz:

have you been in onitsha,aba,oweri, enugu and abakaliki? even in ehime mbano, I was surprised to see yoruba and Hausa doing business there. bro, civil war ended more than 50 years ago stop hatred,ibos are accommodating.just appreciate their culture, you will be fine with them.

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by capitalzero: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2019
ngadaAwo:
and Hausas has started seeing them as traitors
go to Facebook twitter even nairaland they're blasting Yorubas all over.
they're now politically worthless to them (Hausas)
obviously these fools on nairaland are kids far from reality
don't judge yoruba people with these kids and street urchins on nairaland.

remove rigging Buhari never won SW

ekiti and lagos were rigged.

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by ngadaAwo: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2019
capitalzero:

ekiti and lagos were rigged.
all sane individual knew that Yorubas voted massively for Atiku and pdp just like how they did in osun

even osun was rigged

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by SouthEastFacts: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2019
kingthreatz:

Yorubas lazy? You must be reasoning via the scales around your anuus.
Don't deny it. Hausas are more hard working than yorubas.

Have you been stopped on the road in the west by kids and adults who are begging for money to eat?

I have never experienced that in the East and I have never experienced that in the SS, only in the North and SW.

That kid will rather sell satchet water secretly after school than turn himself into an almajiri.

I noticed that in the west most of the satchet water hackers are married women while in the East it is mostly youths who just left secondary school.

I have seen lot of kids of school age hanging on buses as agberos in the West, something I have never seen in the East.

The West love free things like the North but whatever the SS/SE needs, they fight for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by APCsupporter: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2019
RTSC:
Idiot.

The north is still crying over how your region nearly betrayed buhari.

If not for the fact that buhari had an army of almajiris at his command, old man would have lost.

Yakassi said they are going to teach your Yoruba region a lesson for your betrayal.

Unstable people.

That is only what some people are saying. We are grateful to Yorubas and we shall vote for their candidate next time

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by kingthreatz: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Don't deny it. Hausas are more hard working than yorubas.

Have you been stopped on the road in the west by kids and adults who are begging for money to eat?

I have never experienced that in the East and I have never experienced that in the SS, only in the North and SW.

That kid will rather sell satchet water secretly after school than turn himself into an almajiri.

I noticed that in the west most of the satchet water hackers are married women while in the East it is mostly youths who just left secondary school.

I have seen lot of kids of school age hanging on buses as agberos in the West, something I have never seen in the East.

The West love free things like the North but whatever the SS/SE needs, they fight for it

The tribe of the most politically irrelevant people speaking garbage again. Go on
Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by SouthEastFacts: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2019
kingthreatz:

The tribe of the most politically irrelevant people speaking garbage again. Go on
You think you are politically relevant but could only muster 300k votes for Buhari.

Politically relevant go and read what your masters are saying on Twitter and Facebook. You have been dumped.

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by SouthEastFacts: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2019
APCsupporter:

That is only what some people are saying. We are grateful to Yorubas and we shall vote for their candidate next time
At least you acknowledged people are saying that. But I am sure you are not sincere.
Re: Never Allow Them To Support U Politically Or Else U Are Bound To Fail by APCsupporter: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

At least you acknowledged people are saying that. But I am sure you are not sincere.
Most of them voted for Atiku in the first place. Mathematically, Yorubas only denied us 1 state with a very slim margin since we gained Ekiti. Ondo+oyo margin is probably less than the addotional 100k we got so we are grateful the Yorubas and we shall reward them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Ready To Fight Against The Fulani Herdsmen If Supported By Yorubas / FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. / Alleged Death: Biafrans, IPOB Mourn "Mentor" Abubakar Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.