Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. (2408 Views)

Bashir Magashi: US Rescue Operation Not Violation Of Nigeria’s Sovereignty / PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence / David Cameron: Some Chibok Girls Were Found But GEJ Didn’t Allow Us Rescue Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by GeneralMarshall: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
I am not one to be played about. I figured something was not right when so-called Philip Walton was kidnapped in Niger.

Within few days, the CIA provided "intel" on his whereabout and started planning a rescue. I guess he had a gps chip planted in his body.

The man is a CIA asset under-cover on the Nigeria-Niger border. Gathering intel and feeding his bosses.

His abduction was a scam orchestrated by the CIA and he was taken across the border into Nigeria.

A 27 year old American farming in Niger, raising Camel and Sheep. The son of a missionary. Lol. All cover story. Americans were never missionaries, never in French-speaking Niger of all places. US is cold, Niger is too hot. An American cannot farm in Niger. Never. He was under-cover on the border.

As we speak, the Philip Walton is back in Niger. Lol. If you were truly kidnapped, would you rush to return ?

Nigeria, be warned. Do not trust the USA. They have nothing good to offer Nigeria. Such operations must not be allowed again. Never.

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by GeneralMarshall: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Scam topply grin
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by seunmsg(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2020

Nigeria, be warned. Do not be used to shine by USA. Such operations must not be allowed again. Never.

I don’t think it’s about US using Nigeria to shine. I think it was orchestrated by Trump to boost his re-election chances.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by GeneralMarshall: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
seunmsg:

I don’t think it’s about US using Nigeria to shine. I think it was orchestrated by Trump to boost his re-election chances.

Possibly.

5 Likes

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by GeneralMarshall: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2020

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by GeneralMarshall: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Scam, scam, scam, scam..... grin grin grin
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by Biodun556(m): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
angry
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by byinks(f): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
GeneralMarshall:
I am not one to be played about. I figured something was not right when so-called Philip Walton was kidnapped in Niger.

Within few days, the CIA provided "intel" on his whereabout and started planning a rescue. I guess he had a gps chip planted in his body.

The man is a CIA asset under-cover on the Nigeria-Niger border. Gathering intel and feeding his bosses.

His abduction was a scam orchestrated by the CIA and he was taken across the border into Nigeria.

A 27 year old American farming in Niger, raising Camel and Sheep. The son of a missionary. Lol. All cover story. Americans were never missionaries, never in French-speaking Niger of all places. US is cold, Niger is too hot. An American cannot farm in Niger. Never. He was under-cover on the border.

As we speak, the Philip Walton is back in Niger. Lol. If you were truly kidnapped, would you rush to return ?

Nigeria, be warned. Do not trust the USA. They have nothing good to offer Nigeria. Such operations must not be allowed again. Never.

That's it !

I noticed the story had k leg
Let's hope the Americans did not drop something off in Nigeria under the guise of rescue operation

1 Like

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by Karlovich: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Continue deceiving yourself, the dull vegetable has left the Northern borders porous and allowed bandits to transfer a kidnapped victim from Niger to Nigeria. Are you not ashamed of yourself?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by GeneralMarshall: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
byinks:

That's it !

Let's hope the Americans did not drop something off in Nigeria under the guise of rescue operation

Top guy.
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by adedayoa2(f): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
seunmsg:

I just knew this was his reason, and some people don believe am.

1 Like

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by GeneralMarshall: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Scam for ego cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by GeneralMarshall: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
GeneralMarshall:
Scam for ego cheesy

Super power scam.
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by Tekzyflex(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
I thought as much....A scam to boost Trump's re-election. It was stage managed.

1 Like

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
The OP doesn't have a full grasp of american geography. there are places in america that is hot and desert like. Check Arizona and southern California.
Back to your story, the guy in question is a high profile CIA officer and of prime importance to the American Operations in West Africa. I applaud the americans for doing what they know how to do. Such camaraderie is worthy of dying for your nation. That is why a criminal will take our soldiers hostage and we can't do jack even in our own soil. God help Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by Guestlander: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
It could have been planned and executed by Trump to help his reelection bid. I can't put anything beyond him.

1 Like

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by GeneralMarshall: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
kopite:
The OP doesn't have a full grasp of american geography. there are places in america that is hot and desert like. Check Arizona and southern California.
Back to your story, the guy in question is a high profile CIA officer and of prime importance to the American Operations in West Africa. I applaud the americans for doing what they know how to do. Such camaraderie is worthy of dying for your nation. That is why a criminal will take our soldiers hostage and we can't do jack even in our own soil. God help Nigeria.

Your damage control will not work. The entire kidnap and rescue episode was a charade.

1 Like

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by punisha: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
GeneralMarshall:

Your damage control will not work. The entire kidnap and rescue episode was a charade.

Yet u have said nothing to prove your point...just be scream scam up and down!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by Tekzyflex(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
GeneralMarshall:

Confirm
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by Okoroawusa: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
He is back to Nigeria?

Trump just use Nigeria catch cruise for re-election matter.
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by GamalNasser: 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
One slowpoke above somewhere said Trump used it it to boost his Election chances grin grin. To many idiots in Nigeria ....So Trump got Fulani herdmen to kidnap the an american to ask for ransom, most silly thing I have heard ...Do you know how many top Alqeda commanders have been killed in the last 2 weeks ?

Only an American president with balls can authorize a daring rescue mission 3 days before a major Election, all other presidents would have waited till after the election because any error could have disasterous effects at the poll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by abosede93452: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
:I don’t think it’s about US using Nigeria to shine. I think it was orchestrated by Trump to boost his re-election chances. Possibly.
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by rontolo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by rontolo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
byinks:

That's it !

GeneralMarshall:

Top guy.
America does not need a pretence to drop into Nigeria. These black ops operators can cross our porous borders at will, hang around for days without any issue. They can also be extracted discretely without fuss. They can drop whatever they want in those regions without such an elaborate cover as a hostage rescue. Please don’t overrate Nigeria’s border security. Ordinary BH dey come and go anyhow

Nigeria was only notified of the rescue as a matter of courtesy. I suspect they were only informed AFTER the rescue. The Nigerian military cannot be trusted

2 Likes

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by GeneralMarshall: 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
rontolo:

America does not need a pretence to drop into Nigeria. These black ops operators can cross our porous borders at will, hang around for days without any issue. They can also be extracted discretely without fuss. They can drop whatever they want in those regions without such an elaborate cover as a hostage rescue. Please don’t overrate Nigeria’s border security. Ordinary BH dey come and go anyhow

Nigeria was only notified of the rescue as a matter of courtesy. I suspect they were only informed AFTER the rescue. The Nigerian military cannot be trusted

Lol.
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by GeneralMarshall: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:
He is back to Nigeria?

Trump just use Nigeria catch cruise for re-election matter.

He is back to Niger.

Trump just fool America. Simple
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by Rebelutionary: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
rontolo:

As much as I want to side with you, the knotty part of this from the news article the OP referenced is that the man is ALREADY back in Niger! Like who does that...even if he is some CIA asset. Like nothing happened...kidnapped don turn vacation?
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by GeneralMarshall: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rebelutionary:

As much as I want to side with you, the knotty part of this from the news article the OP referenced is that the man is ALREADY back in Niger! Like who does that...even if he is some CIA asset. Like nothing happened...kidnapped don turn vacation?

Correct
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by godliman: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
So many joe biden ppl talking here
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by Habiyo: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
seunmsg:

Na your talk make sense pass the writer. but wait o! Buhari ghost is haunting every aspect of Nigeria, cos i see Nigeria in disarray except their announce his death.
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by GeneralMarshall: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Habiyo:
Na your talk make sense pass the writer. but wait o! Buhari ghost is haunting every aspect of Nigeria, cos i see Nigeria in disarray except their announce his death.

Use your head bro wink
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by rontolo(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rebelutionary:

He went back to the American embassy (residence of the ambassador). He lives in Niger. His family is still in Niger, so that’s not unexpected. Where should he be going? We know they where not hard core terrorists, but kidnappers. That’s a different threat assessment. The question now is whether he will remain in Niger after ‘debrief’ and after reuniting with his family. Is he a spy? We will never know. All we can do is guess.

Regarding being found easily, the kidnappers may have left some clues, however weak. The NSA and CIA have incredible tech capabilities. When the stars line up and they ‘lock’ unto you, say your prayers.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Gunmen Kills Six Officers In Imo State. / Ebeano Supermarket Fire: Patrick Obahiagbon Speak On Fate Of 9-year-old Suspect / “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.