Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji (3513 Views)

Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband / Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online / Pictures From Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by MissyB1(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2010
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L1VjaGUtSXd1aml0LmpwZw==&s=OC8yOC8yMDEw&w=600[/img]

"I broke up with him because he could not take care of my needs and I cannot see myself suffering or spending for a guy. If you want to marry me, I think you should be able to take good care of me. You don't need to give me everything, you don't need to give me the world. I Just want little, like take this money, go and do your hair. Take this money, travel, take a flight and all that. You need to show some concern, show me that you are a man. Let me see and feel the man in the house. You don't have to tell me you are a man, you have to show it. So why do I have to keep suffering over a man who cannot take care of my needs? My ex is loving but he's not somebody that can take care of my needs and that's why I broke up with him." Actress Uche Iwuji tells Encomium mag when asked why she broke up with her ex
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by ogboni76(m): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2010
WHAT CAN ONE SAY, I KNOW ALOT OF INSULTS THAT I SHOULD TYPE ON HERE, BUT TO SUM IT ALL UP I JUST HAVE TO SAY 'CARRY GO, WE NO DEY CHOP AM AGAIN'
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2010
Shes right though

Women dont need men like MR cork and Mobo whatever , we do not need too much words, we need action
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by googles: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2010
with someone with no career am not surprised she said dat. . . how else will she survive undecided
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by treylaw: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2010
I agree with her TO AN EXTENT . . . These days, guys expect women to play their female role(cooking, cleaning, e.t.c) and at the same time WORK . . . How do they expect women to respect them?

Another thing is that there are lazy blokes springing up everyday expecting women to SPEND on them . . . Think that's what whe meant . . .

Missy B:

"I broke up with him because he could not take care of my needs and I cannot see myself suffering or [size=25pt]spending for a guy[/size]. If you want to marry me, I think you should be able to take good care of me. You don't need to give me everything, you don't need to give me the world. I Just want little, like take this money, go and do your hair. Take this money, travel, take a flight and all that. You need to show some concern, show me that you are a man. Let me see and feel the man in the house. You don't have to tell me you are a man, you have to show it. So why do I have to keep suffering over a man who cannot take care of my needs? My ex is loving but he's not somebody that can take care of my needs and that's why I broke up with him." Actress Uche Iwuji tells Encomium mag when asked why she broke up with her ex

Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Tudor6(f): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2010
So much for independent woman. . . .lazy bi.tc.hes
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2010
Tudór:

So much for independent woman. . . .lazy bi.tc.hes

LOL some of us aint feminists and believe our men should be able to take care of us without contest or fight for equality cool
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by yme1(f): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2010
^^Exactly!!

You don't need to give me everything, you don't need to give me the world. I Just want little, like take this money, go and do your hair. Take this money, travel, take a flight and all that. You need to show some concern, show me that you are a man. Let me see and feel the man in the house. You don't have to tell me you are a man, you have to show it.

i double concur cheesy
just prove you are a Man and stop the blah blah blah blah talk- - pere
she is being honest here unlike some women that breaks up with a guy and when asked you hear "HE ISN'T MY TYPE". just be bold enough and speak the truth,he couldn't cater for my needs and move on.This babe in question can carter for herself but she just needs a Man who is financially stable like herself and i see nothing wrong with that cool
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by blacksta(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2010
jennykadry:

LOL some of us aint feminists and believe our men should be able to take care of us without contest or fight for equality cool

True - but a woman must also realise that she also has a part to play and not just sit back and do nothing tongue
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by tolutara: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2010
I laugh bitterly for this generation cry cry cry cry,

What is so wrong about dating someone who can't cater for your needs today but might be able to do tomorrow. It is sad to see women have downgraded relationships to materialist ventures. What is even more scary is that the same women will raise their unborn daughters to look down on potentially good men because of where they are today in terms of material possessions.

This same women will choose to become the 10th wife of some rich guy who can take care of her and will come back here to tell us how he is ignoring her. Too SAD!!!!

My philosophy when I was single was to date men who had a potential to succeed not a loser or a layabout. Men who had a plan and a dream to make it. This I-Want-It-Now Mentality is crazy and WILL lead a lot of our women down the path of destruction. cry cry cry cry
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Tudor6(f): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2010
jennykadry:

But WHY must a man take care of you?

Cant you take care of yourself??

WHAT is wrong in taking care of a man?

Is it YOUR view that a woman can and should always be the receiving dog in a relationship but its not acceptable for a man to be same??
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2010
Why is everyone abusing Uche?  undecided I support her.

Not for him to have money to support her, but also to support himself.  If she has the money, why not have a man that also have money?

We all know that most of the time men want rich women just for their money. Men should have the money to support themselves, not expect "comfortable" women to spoon feed them.
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2010
Reading her article now, I retract my previous post.

Chick is a gold digger grin
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2010
Abeg jor. Poor men are a serious pain in the arse. They are always complaning about the hardship of life.

With them it's 15 minutes of romance and 10000000 minutes of lamentation.
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by blacksta(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2010
^

useless women are worse off - most probably cant contribute anything but can surely nag to death. grin
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Ladyjide(f): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2010
Well--- I guess she has stated her views, sounds a bit like a gold digger, but she wants what she wants!
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Kinezeala(m): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2010
most women can be very stupid.they only think about materialism.how can this LovePeddler find the right man for her?how can she be happy in her marriage?
This is how she would continue jumping from one failed marriage to the other.
Mumu girl.
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by sbeezy8: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2010
shes not even good lookin enough to fukin be noticed-
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2010
Na the poor men dey shout pass for this thread!

The rich ones are counting their doe! tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2010
sbeezy8:

shes not even good lookin enough to fukin be noticed-
actually she is beautiful.

you always gotta talk shoit. se o ti e fine
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by sbeezy8: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2010
she aint shiot in my book- might let her suk my dikk but I wouldnt smash.
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by favouredjb(f): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2010
Any man dt wants to be with d likes of uche must of cus be stupendously rich,small money no fit reach am,she's a "big" gal,so I dnt blame her.
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by boy1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2010
^Big girl in what sense. . .How much she get?
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by favouredjb(f): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2010
Ah,that's wat they call themselves na.
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by mamagee3(f): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2010
I bet she's one of the highest ranked gold diggers in Nollywood.

That usually end up marrying paupers or remaining single for the rest of their lives.
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2010
Tudór:

But WHY must a man take care of you?

Cant you take care of yourself??

WHAT is wrong in taking care of a man?

Is it YOUR view that a woman can and should always be the receiving dog in a relationship but its not acceptable for a man to be same??

I cannot take care of myself even If I make good money from my career, I still need my man who proposed to me and wants me to spend the rest of my life with him as his baby, to take care of me.

I can take care of my man, cook good food, good se-----x , good intimate life, buy him stuffs , cuddle him after a long day at work, run his bath for him and even give him a proper shower in the shower or a bath in the tub, whisper I love you to him everyday, send him msgs of love e.t.c Then I expect him to act as the man that he really is and take care of my needs cool
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Tudor6(f): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2010
jennykadry:

I cannot take care of myself even If I make good money from my career, I still need my man who proposed to me and wants me to spend the rest of my life with him as his baby, to take care of me.

I can take care of my man, cook good food, good se-----x , good intimate life, buy him stuffs , cuddle him after a long day at work, run his bath for him and even give him a proper shower in the shower or a bath in the tub, whisper I love you to him everyday, send him msgs of love e.t.c Then I expect him to act as the man that he really is and take care of my needs cool
Cool. . . What are your "needs" and how are they inextricably tied to "money" that even YOUR own money cannot take care of YOU and it has to come from the man
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2010
Tudór:

Cool. . . What are your "needs" and how are they inextricably tied to "money" that even YOUR own money cannot take care of YOU and it has to come from the man

Physical, psychological, social,emotional, financial  e.t.c needs.

Like I said I am not a feminist and my asking my hubby for money does not mean I cant afford it, the thing is I wanna let him feel the man that he is in a positive way, no man including you would like a woman to do things for herself without either asking him for help or assistance. He might not have as much support to give but he sure is happy that his wife still comes back to the head to ask for things

I could as well go out and get myself an expensive car, get me a house , travel to different countries whenever I want to, Give people large sums of money without telling him , go into a busines without asking for help, abort a child afterall i am not ready and can take care of myself, go out at night and come back the following morning, invite my parents over without telling him all in the name of "I can take care of myself", if you are the kind of man that wouldnt be bothered , fine, but mine would.
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Tudor6(f): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2010
jennykadry:

Physical, psychological, social,emotional, financial  e.t.c needs.

Like I said I am not a feminist and my asking my hubby for money does not mean I cant afford it, the thing is I wanna let him feel the man that he is in a positive way, no man including you would like a woman to do things for herself without either asking him for help or assistance. He might not have as much support to give but he sure is happy that his wife still comes back to the head to ask for things

I could as well go out and get myself an expensive car, get me a house , travel to different countries whenever I want to, Give people large sums of money without telling him , go into a busines without asking for help, abort a child afterall i am not ready and can take care of myself, go out at night and come back the following morning, invite my parents over without telling him all in the name of "I can take care of myself", if you are the kind of man that wouldnt be bothered , fine, but mine would.

I dont see how your "needs" are tightly bound to money. Your hubby can as well give physical, emotional, psychological social support without necessarily having money, cant he??

Its funny how lazy women like Uche Iwja would bleat only about "financies". You never see them saying they'll never marry a man who doesnt give them "psychological" support. As long as the money is there, is all good for them isnt it? I thought as much.

Now back to you. Your hubby now happens to lose his job or becomes unable to generate income permanently, what then You leave him because he can no longer peform the daily ritual of paying $500 acceptance fee to you so you can feel "loved" and "let him feel the man that he is in a positive way"??
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2010
The hair I have got now he paid for, my trips if not paid by my workplace he pays for it,like I said I can afford it but he'd rather do his manly duties, that is what respnsible men do, they promise the gurls parents or guardians that they r going to take care of them, they are only doing their job. Some of us dont marry for excess wealth, we marry for love and normal(average) comfort

Tudór:

Now back to you. Your hubby now happens to lose his job or becomes unable to generate income permanently, what then You leave him because he can no longer peform the daily ritual of paying $500 acceptance fee to you so you can feel "loved" and "let him feel the man that he is in a positive way"??

Loses his job? Simple, I'd bring him back up, (I will set him back on track a better track though) with what I have got and put him in a position better off than where he last was, a position that will enable him continue from where he stopped without feeling intimidated kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by Tudor6(f): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2010
jennykadry:

The hair I have got now he paid for, my trips if not paid by my workplace he pays for it,like I said I can afford it but he'd rather do his manly duties, that is what respnsible men do, they promise the gurls parents or guardians that they r going to take care of them, they are only doing their job. Some of us dont marry for excess wealth, we marry for love and normal(average) comfort

Loses his job? Simple, I'd bring him back up, (I will set him back on track a better track though) with what I have got and put him in a position better off than where he last was, a position that will enable him continue from where he stopped without feeling intimidated kiss kiss kiss
Really?? If you can do that if sh.i.t happens after marriage, why not before??

What is the difference??
Re: I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji by favouredjb(f): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2010
@jennykadry I feel u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Akon Death? / Sample Of My Album [photo] / This Is What Yemi Alade Looks Like Without Makeup [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.