Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Father Mbaka Got It Right Again As Buhari Nears Victory Against Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Got It Right Again As Buhari Nears Victory Against Atiku (851 Views)

Ahead Of NEC Meeting, PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Wike / Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka Got It Right Again As Buhari Nears Victory Against Atiku by emekabros2: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2019
As Mbaka said,nobody fights Adoration Ministry and goes scotfree.A week before the election, he was open and said he will vote for APC.He also counselled Adorers on who to vote for.He has always maintained that Buhari will win.While preaching on Sunday,he said he is very happy and said he won't announce the result before INEC.But he said he is extremely happy because the battle has been fought as he predicted(ie Buhari wins).He urged all Adorers to wear Adoration Uniform to church on Sunday because this Sunday is a thanksgiving Sunday for a prayer answered.

Why don't Nigerians respect prophets?Mbaka is not anyhow prophet.He does not say things without God backing him.He said one with God is with majority.Despite all the statistics pointing to Atiku's victory before the election,Mbaka stood his ground despite public outcry by some bishops and said Buhari will win.
Re: Father Mbaka Got It Right Again As Buhari Nears Victory Against Atiku by Nbote(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2019
D same Mbaka who as at January 2018 was advising PMB not to contest again as he will b pushed out of office and den by October was prophesying dat Atiku and PMB will both fail and by December was against Atiku becos Obi didn't donate to his church? I lost wateva little respect I had for him afta all dat

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Got It Right Again As Buhari Nears Victory Against Atiku by emekabros2: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Nbote:
D same Mbaka who as at January 2018 was advising PMB not to contest again as he will b pushed out of office and den by October was prophesying dat Atiku and PMB will both fail and by December was against Atiku becos Obi didn't donate to his church? I lost wateva little respect I had for him afta all dat
Bros u got it wrong.He advised Buhari to change or be changed(never to contest if he does not change).Herdsmen killing and more reduced after the killing.If u have spiritual eyes u will understand what he meant spiritually.He said Buhari will win.Are u sure he was against Obi because Obi did not donate?Obi donated if you don't know but he wanted Obi to make his donation open.That's bazaar for you.Bazaar is not anonymous donation especially when the donor presents.You may be one of the people who will say tomorrow that his prophesy is in favour of Obi because Obi made donation to him if he had allowed it to be anonymous. Mbaka later returned the 500k Obi donated to him back.He did not take the money
Re: Father Mbaka Got It Right Again As Buhari Nears Victory Against Atiku by Nukilia: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin grin This same script has been played before in this very Nigeria, many religious leaders told us about how Abacha was Godsent those days. Traditional rulers were going to Abuja for their own share while the people were suffering... The story still remains fresh in my mind and we all knew how Abacha ended...

grin grin cheesy
Re: Father Mbaka Got It Right Again As Buhari Nears Victory Against Atiku by Kingdante(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2019
emekabros2:
Bros u got it wrong.He advised Buhari to change or be changed(never to contest if he does not change).Herdsmen killing and more reduced after the killing.If u have spiritual eyes u will understand what he meant spiritually.He said Buhari will win.Are u sure he was against Obi because Obi did not donate?Obi donated if you don't know but he wanted Obi to make his donation open.That's bazaar for you.Bazaar is not anonymous donation especially when the donor presents.You may be one of the people who will say tomorrow that his prophesy is in favour of Obi because Obi made donation to him if he had allowed it to be anonymous. Mbaka later returned the 500k Obi donated to him back.He did not take the money

Shhhh not lie here, I was a catholic for year ..... you can make donations and be anonymous(both harvest levies and bazaar) and beside what you are saying to totally different from what he said on video........... on video he said “God hate stingy ppl” anybody with a right mind will know the one can’t be angry cos a worshipper choose to make donations anonymously.

If what you said is true why did the Director of Communications, Catholic Diocese of Enugu warn mbaka.

And mind you on thst same day he also said neither PDP nor apc will win...... you can’t deny thst I can show you the video.

If you are saying after that warming Buhari change, I will like you to tell me how and what changed and don’t say Fulani herds me cos that has already turned down way before mbaka made those statement.

Judging by the standards of living in our beloved country did anything change?

You guys should learn to think before you talk...... and before you post anything here know that there are informed catholic here, don’t just try to twist situations and words cos you happen to love and believe in mbaka.
Re: Father Mbaka Got It Right Again As Buhari Nears Victory Against Atiku by globemoney: 9:31am On Feb 26, 2019
I hope the foolish igbos that we’re abusing Mbaka and SE leaders and govs will learn their lesson

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Bauchi / Imo: Residents Mobilize For Protest As Okorocha Stops INEC from Declaring Result / Gov. Okorocha Sneaks Into Abuja Court Over...(read All)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.