Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano (33618 Views)

PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC / Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by HimName: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2019
This might sound ordinary but please, do not take it with levity.

Now here it is;

Do not entertain support from IPOB and those who reformed to being Atiku's slaves.

I beg you, do not welcome their care.

The result are there for us all.

Adeleke, Fayose, Saraki, Obi, Dansuki, Patience, Deziani, Ebele, Kwankwaso, Sani, Onoghen and now, Atiku only to mention but a few.

Men have falling.They are in wilderness of loneliness only for just a reason - IPOB support.

Be careful.
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by somalianprince: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2019
Tell us why your yoruba people chose Atiku over Buhari in Oyo, Ondo and substantial votes from Lagos and Osun? Una go dey alright soon

Naijastar001:

I've been to several states in the east and I wonder how you are better than these northerners you insult. You voted massively for Atiku (who doesn't have a good pedigree) because of Obi (tribalism), you can deceive yourself that it is because of economy, but the economy of Nigeria will be horrible when the price of oil is low, regardless of who is in power
because Nigeria is a monoeconomy and the Northerners voted massively for Buhari.
You should go and ask Atiku why northerners don't like him, he's Fulani so why couldn't he do better than Jonathan there. The masses in the north know what Buhari stands for and his principles, does Atiku have any principles?
By the way I am not Buhari's best fan but do I prefer him to Atiku, yes I do. I am a northerner no, a Muslim no
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by kripen(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2019
If heavens fall is it for one person capital 'NO'

We will die together
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by jaxxy(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2019
Corrinthians:
Some folks were busy banking on their hate for Buhari, Kwankwasiya and Shiites to prop their doomed candidates. We told them it is not gonna happen but they, like the stubborn ignorant kids they are, called us all manner of names.

Ad long as Buhari lives, there is not a single man in the North, born of a woman, that can defeat him in an election. Just imagine atiaku lost his polling unit. Imagine that for a moment!!

Without the Sw his northern votes are useless sorry. The se and ss didn’t give Atiku the much needed block votes and I wonder why?

Apc disrupted and rigged in alot of places while warning Pdp not to rig. Snatching ballot boxes, mass thumb printing and burning INEC offices. It’s amazing the hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by anonymous1759(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
So what about the Yorubas that voted against Buhari which made Atiku to win Oyo, Ondo and draw in Osun and Lagos? Are they IGBOS?

What Abuja, the seat of power that rejected Buhari? It tells a lot about what sane minds are thinking

That prove the point that it is only insane people and almajiris that voted Buhari because these 2 groups doesn't know anything around them.

Abuja, and Lagos are mixed States... IF you check the Lagos state results... Places like festsc was won by pdp where we've lots of igbos and also mixed States.. While munshin, agege, ikorodu core yoruba places are won by the APC. This election is all about social media vs grassroots take it or leave it... Better learn your lesson if you want to be a politician, it's not a bad idea to learn from your enemy take heart.
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by trust87(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
It was only insane few and almajiris that voted Buhari. No one conscious of the economy and polity voted Buhari. That's why people even in Abuja the seat of power voted against Buhari. The same thing made Osibanjo to lose his area in Lagos.

SE, SS, SW, NC all voted massively for Atiku, except few mad people and millions of almajiris in the core north that doesn't know what is decent living and state of the economy.

GOD help Nigeria
you need to grow brain

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
I believe the US, UK, EU will not allow this most fraudulent election in the history of Africa to stand. What happens in few days from now will change everything. Buhari have been rejected totally by Nigerians. He rigged the election and it cannot stand.
The way you people make a god out of these countries is so crazy. Where then is the sovereignty of this country?
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by anonymous1759(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2019
excellence44:

Shatap dia. U know nothing about igbo politics. If Buhari had brought obi as his running mate he will still loose d SE. Igbos voted obasanjo ahead of ojukwu and buhari in 2003
Learn history U na refuse na to the play bet9ja upandan.

Igbos play bitter politics that's why.. Time for Biafra... I know that igbos and other tribe in Lagos are the ones sustaining pdp here if not pdp stands no chance..
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by somalianprince: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Stop spitting ya dirty saliva on me and start telling us why yorubas voted against the illiterate Buhari in Oyo and Ondo which ultimately made Atiku to win in those states. These are core traditional yoruba states without external influence.

anonymous1759:

Abuja, and Lagos are mixed States... IF you check the Lagos state results... Places like festsc was won by pdp where we've lots of igbos and also mixed States.. While munshin, agege, ikorodu core yoruba places are won by the APC. This election is all about social media vs grassroots take it or leave it... Better learn your lesson if you want to be a politician, it's not a bad idea to learn from your enemy take heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by servercodes001: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
It was only insane few and almajiris that voted Buhari. No one conscious of the economy and polity voted Buhari. That's why people even in Abuja the seat of power voted against Buhari. The same thing made Osibanjo to lose his area in Lagos.

SE, SS, SW, NC all voted massively for Atiku, except few mad people and millions of almajiris in the core north that doesn't know what is decent living and state of the economy.

GOD help Nigeria

You may wail to death if care is not taken grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by Holak: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Chubhie:
These figures coming out from Kano, Is it truly a reflection of the number of humans in Kano?

The north is structurally positioned to lord over the other regions politically. This needs to be corrected.

Today, those benefiting from the fraud will not talk but tomorrow, it will certainly come back to haunt them. If the use of card reader was mandatory, then INEC should check the number of cards captured by the card reader versus the total number of people that voted before accepting such results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by Midastorch(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
I believe the US, UK, EU will not allow this most fraudulent election in the history of Africa to stand. What happens in few days from now will change everything. Buhari have been rejected totally by Nigerians. He rigged the election and it cannot stand.

You are very delusional, what’s wrong with our sovereignty You pdp folks just think with your anus.... the election has come to stay... Go to court of get the Bleep out of here...
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by chocolatelady(f): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2019
ejimatic:
. Where are Obasanjo Oyinlola Reno Owokiri Fayose. Femi Fanikayode Daniel Gbenga and other misguided coup plotters against PMB? God is greater than anybody...If he says Yes who can say No?.
Gbam! Our God has the final say. Obj has been rigging PMB out from time immemorial and God was watching them. Now God want to pay Buhari for his patience and resilience in the face of provocation. Thank u God !
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
I think Atiku should congratulate Buhari already
You beckoned on one uncle to deliver you from USA but all his strength ends in nuggets.
What’s that his name again sef?

Reno Omokri a.k.a Wendal Simlin.
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by bcashy: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

pDP and rejection of results are like 5 and 6
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Printerscanner:

This is how home grown madness starts.

You Yoruba are the problem. Oh my God! you don't see a problem right? OK
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by unitysheart(m): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Corrinthians:
Where are the Oyedepos, Suleimans and others of this world? What manner of useless god do they serve? It certainly isn't the JEHOVAH or ELOHIM that I know.

Jehovah isn't a God of errors and his words COME TO PASS 100%!!

Thank you for your services Nnamdi Kanu. Twas good doing business with you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Definitely. They can not drag my God, Jehovah, in their useless predictions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by BiafraIsFree: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Read below classified secret, maybe you will to evaluate your point of view.

Naijastar001:

I've been to several states in the east and I wonder how you are better than these northerners you insult. You voted massively for Atiku (who doesn't have a good pedigree) because of Obi (tribalism), you can deceive yourself that it is because of economy, but the economy of Nigeria will be horrible when the price of oil is low, regardless of who is in power
because Nigeria is a monoeconomy and the Northerners voted massively for Buhari.
You should go and ask Atiku why northerners don't like him, he's Fulani so why couldn't he do better than Jonathan there. The masses in the north know what Buhari stands for and his principles, does Atiku have any principles?
By the way I am not Buhari's best fan but do I prefer him to Atiku, yes I do. I am a northerner no, a Muslim no

Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by Lihyunpark(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2019
klever18:

I guess you live in the village where all you know is farm farm and farm

educated illitrate like you is the reason why Nigeria will never move forward!
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2019
chocolatelady:
[s]Gbam! Our God has the final say. Obj has been rigging PMB out from time immemorial and God was watching them. Now God want to pay Buhari for his patience and resilience in the face of provocation. Thank u God ![/s]

And to think you are a woman typing this rubbish. Smh
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by PFRB: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Dannyset:
Party of losers. They all have one thing common on nairaland, twitter and in real life.

You think Kano is joking with you grin

Party of thieves stealing and stealing.
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2019
anonymous1759:

Igbos play bitter politics that's why.. Time for Biafra... I know that igbos and other tribe in Lagos are the ones sustaining pdp here if not pdp stands no chance..

If Igbos and "other tribes" are sustaining Pdp ask yourself if Igbos and the other tribes are the problem but you, are you not the ones that play bitter and tribal politics??

Ofcourse time for Biafra because we can't move forward as Nigerians with electoral impunity, never!
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by odomanis: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Corrinthians:
Where are the Oyedepos, Suleimans and others of this world? What manner of useless god do they serve? It certainly isn't the JEHOVAH or ELOHIM that I know.

Jehovah isn't a God of errors and his words COME TO PASS 100%!!

Thank you for your services Nnamdi Kanu. Twas good doing business with you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
They said Atiku will win and from all indications,Atiku won. Why should you call them out because the party in power refused to accept defeat and resorted to fraudulently changing the results to their favour ?
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
I think Atiku should congratulate Buhari already
You beckoned on one uncle to deliver you from USA but all his strength ends in nuggets.
What’s that his name again sef?
You Will Hear From Them Soon. Stay Put
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2019
Dannyset:
Party of losers. They all have one thing common on nairaland, twitter and in real life.

You think Kano is joking with you grin
Do U Kw Why Buhari Is A Scammer Of All Time?
He Is Vindictive
Nepotic
Corrupt
Thief
Murderer And Lifeless.
If Buhari Refuse To Leave The Stage, He Will Be The Last Bastard To Rule Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2019
anonymous1759:

Big lie, igbos In Abuja and Lagos voted for Obi because he's igbo no other reason .. The only people that voted with their hearts are the yorubas and the Middle belt... Both the Hausas and the igbos are Bigot. So stop crying like the igbos are Saints...

You are a big fool, so no Igbo voted for Buhsri is that what you are saying?. And yorubas voted oshibanjo because he's kanuri right?? After all the hardest times in Nigeria Igbos at least have a good reason not to vote Buhari, but tell me a good unselfish reason why Yoruba voted for buhari if not that oshibanjo and tinubu and fashola are in the party.
Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by yemiyemi: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2019
Thank you Jere....The only advise we will give to them is to honourably accept defeat and move on or they should commit........

chocolatelady:
Gbam! Our God has the final say. Obj has been rigging PMB out from time immemorial and God was watching them. Now God want to pay Buhari for his patience and resilience in the face of provocation. Thank u God !

Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by soberdrunk(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2019
ExAngel007:
The Sweetest thing about this election is that Pmb
have succeeded in making obj political endorsement
irrelevant, brings down the wings of kwankwaso,,
End the political career of a certain brain box in
ilorin and prove to Atiku that genuine love is greater
than the one you bought with money....
Atikooted aka chop make I chop fc, how market??

If not for one thing I will have hugged you for this comment!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2019
olaade714:
let's get something right, have you ever been to the north, in kano rivals that of lagos conviniently, u have no idea how rich and educated these northerners are. all you kno is the media propangda against them

Yes I know but they can't still stand on their own without the South South, South East oil money, who's fooling who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump / House Of Representatives Reject Lifting Of Twitter Ban By Majority Vote / Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.