Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff (27410 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu Picks Former Borno Governor Ali Sheriff As Running Mate / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Nkemakonam62: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Former Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, National Chairman, Ali Sheriff, who is now a chieftain of All Progressives Congress, APC, yesterday, said Borno State had fulfilled its promise of delivering most of the votes cast during the Saturday general elections to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Sheriff, a former governor of Borno State, spoke to journalists at the venue of presidential collation centre in Maiduguri, insisting he had no doubt President Buhari was coasting to victory. He said he led a separate campaign, aside the state campaign council of APC, to ensure that the President got a second term.

Sheriff said the state had not only delivered maximum votes for the president but also won all the senatorial and House of Representatives seats for the party. He said: “So far, the results that we have got from the field are encouraging, and we are 100 percent sure that all our candidates, especially our three senators and House of Representatives will soon be declared winners. “And if these are in favour of APC, it means the president will get substantial votes from Borno State and we believe our result will be more than that of 2015.” He said he had no iota of doubt on President Buhari’s victory as he envisaged the same favourable results from other parts of the country.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/weve-delivered-ali-sheriff/amp/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by StupidInyamiri: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2019
I was abused, cursed, molested, stepped on all because of being a buharist but now am smiling because BuhariHasWon

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Dannyset(m): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Chai grin
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Bizmagnet: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2019
When PMB was building name, they were stealing to build mansions.
Now dat they need name, wealth becomes useless.

LESSON TO LEARN.
#copied

Take advantage of this opportunrity to give your business or idea a flight into expansion. Get your desired website/blog/software today at a very affordable cost.
Check my signature for contacts.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2019
grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
I was abused, cursed, molested, stepped on all because of being a buharist but now am smiling because BuhariHasWon
Good job bro
It ended in praise after all!
This was a member's post to us last night here...
Oldbeer
Congratulations .
I really don't know how you kept calm in spite of all the provocations. But I learnt from it.

Thank you for all you did for Baba.
God bless you
It really touched us, and this was our reply to the Chief......

Amen and Amen in Jesus name.
Along the line we got to realised that ignoring wailers, children of hate and perdition kill them more.
Later, the aforementioned got to realised that our second name is THICK SKIN and the senior wailers that we started together a long time ago, read our Profile picture and it stuck into their heads filled with hatred for our Daddy, that is is so real and true!
Only the younger wailers kept wailing.
But we thank them more for advertising our business for us unconsciously tho', unsolicited, even with free pictures, (isn't God just too WONDERFUL?! cheesy)
Let us see if we can get to screenshot our profile, half of our mentions for the past 2 months were from wailers, and the others from the lovers of Baba, just like you and our Barbecue customers.
We believe that PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI is the one to lay the foundation to a New Nigeria and we stuck to him, sacrificing our time, efforts, sleep, data and precious moment without getting or expecting one naira in return! (We thank God ALMIGHTY that it paid off, we didn't Labour in vain!
To God be the glory.

We refused to allow thieves, CRIMINALS and murderers to take us back to the wasted years they led us to for 16 years.
So happy people (sane Nigerians that is) APPRECIATE ALL our efforts for this great man, that has been serving this country since he was 19 years old, with no foreign account, no mansions abroad, no private universities et al to his name.
Happy for your appreciation sir, but the joy and happiness is in the fact that we, you and every sane Nigerians re-elected the best President in the history of Nigeria, and more thanks to Kwara people that voted out the criminal of a senate President, who will never approved the good bills, laws and incentive that Baba presented to them in the senate, one who is against every good and positive bill that will benefit the masses, onewho takes almost FOREVER to even approve the NATIONAL budget!!
We are happy he was disgraced out of the office eternally.
We are on the right track to a new Nigeria.
GOD BLESS EVERY NIGERIANS THAT VOTED FOR SAI BABA!!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY, GREAT THINGS he has done!

Here is our profile page at this particular minute!
You can only imagine!!!!!.....
Basher8583:

...shugaban.we made it, on top all the insults.
God bless you my brother. My collegues that insult me in the office are Atikuiet now. I make it hotter for them by not even insulting them but advising then to embrace the winning team.
We dodged bullets together and survived victorious.
I hope all thos bigots insulting you that you sell dead meat will soon come and enjoy beta bbq.
God bless you bro.
Thanks for the heads up.
So happy that it ended in praise for ALL of us that love our darling president.
To the NEXT LEVEL we go.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2019
buhari right now.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by KubwaBoy: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by sharpden: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Those who are now electing Buhari should not complain when hunger and more poverty strikes them o.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by hischoice(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
What is it with Buhari and cult following?

He's not got that charisma of Tinubu yet that mass of followers who, come what may, would die for him. And I don't mean the so-called "illiterate" northerners, I am talking about ivy league graduates and leaders of thought.

Once you dig Buhari, you don't go back.

Whoever inherits Buhari's followers, in his demise, inherits a gold mine.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by seunfly: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Ok
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Postboiswag(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Sai baba

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by lastempero: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

Are you OK before,how can you support s dead man or do you practice voodoism.
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Mutuwa(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
PDP is not totally useless please,
They can be used as a bad example in history 101 class.

7 Likes

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by helinues: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Boko himself..
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Weldon Sir. You are a patriot. Your reward is sure

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Bungalow: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by madridguy(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Welcome development.
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Konisewu: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku right now

4 Likes

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Oyindidi(f): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Deliver your people from boko haram too. Me no go waste mb type R.I.P
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Mutuwa(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2019
sharpden:
Those who are now electing Buhari should not complain when hunger and more poverty strikes them o.
grin

Are those that didn’t vote him well fed?
All bad eggs are heading towards a political menopause soon.

4 Likes

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Pavore9: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Politics!
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by fiizznation: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Humiliation at it's peak cheesy

4 Likes

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by mr1759: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Boko haram also voted buhari
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Mdaz(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2019
The Obvious is clear.
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Tharaja(m): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2019
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola, Adamawa / Crude Oil Discovered In Borno State....... FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.