Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff (27426 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu Picks Former Borno Governor Ali Sheriff As Running Mate / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by adekolaelect(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Chaiiiiii

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Ali Modu Sherrif, APC used him to destroy to PDP.
Na we Buharist dey laugh now.
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by varyo: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2019
@Ali Sherrif what have you delivered to Nigeria in this election? Or you ment to say that you have rigged the process successfully.Is it poverty
Hardship,struggles,joblessness,boko haram ,insecurity,famin,stagnation, poverty,no infrastructure,and sorrow?
Whatsoever the the party you have rigged the ewction for represents same will locate you.
corrupt leader.
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Sholaco: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Hahahaha indeed, where are the kwankwasiyya movement
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Elliot2(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76135570:

Good job bro
It ended in praise after all!
This was a member's post to us last night here...

It really touched us, and this was our reply to the Chief......

Amen and Amen in Jesus name.
Along the line we got to realised that ignoring wailers, children of hate and perdition kill them more.
Later, the aforementioned got to realised that our second name is THICK SKIN and the senior wailers that we started together a long time ago, read our Profile picture and it stuck into their heads filled with hatred for our Daddy, that is is so real and true!
Only the younger wailers kept wailing.
But we thank them more for advertising our business for us unconsciously tho', unsolicited, even with free pictures, (isn't God just too WONDERFUL?! cheesy)
Let us see if we can get to screenshot our profile, half of our mentions for the past 2 months were from wailers, and the others from the lovers of Baba, just like you and our Barbecue customers.
We believe that PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI is the one to lay the foundation to a New Nigeria and we stuck to him, sacrificing our time, efforts, sleep, data and precious moment without getting or expecting one naira in return! (We thank God ALMIGHTY that it paid off, we didn't Labour in vain!
To God be the glory.

We refused to allow thieves, CRIMINALS and murderers to take us back to the wasted years they led us to for 16 years.
So happy people (sane Nigerians that is) APPRECIATE ALL our efforts for this great man, that has been serving this country since he was 19 years old, with no foreign account, no mansions abroad, no private universities et al to his name.
Happy for your appreciation sir, but the joy and happiness is in the fact that we, you and every sane Nigerians re-elected the best President in the history of Nigeria, and more thanks to Kwara people that voted out the criminal of a senate President, who will never approved the good bills, laws and incentive that Baba presented to them in the senate, one who is against every good and positive bill that will benefit the masses, onewho takes almost FOREVER to even approve the NATIONAL budget!!
We are happy he was disgraced out of the office eternally.
We are on the right track to a new Nigeria.
GOD BLESS EVERY NIGERIANS THAT VOTED FOR SAI BABA!!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY, GREAT THINGS he has done!

Here is our profile page at this particular minute!
You can only imagine!!!!!.....

God bless you bro.
Thanks for the heads up.
So happy that it ended in praise for ALL of us that love our darling president.
To the NEXT LEVEL we go.
Congrats,bro! Good to see your dedications paid off. I wish to have such kind of zeal to be dedicated at some good cause,say Biafra. I still hope you keep on the pedals seeing to your President doing the right things for all of us.
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Nasige(m): 10:06am On Feb 26, 2019
bayelsaowei:
buharis supporters are illiterates like him.. religious bigots..those ones not online i mean..waecless supporters..
sorry for your lost
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by bayelsaowei(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Nasige:

sorry for your lost
i am sorry for all nigerians..
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by KanwuliaExtra: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Boko Haram States delivering.
Boko Haram go soon resume work with more citizens from CHAD and NIGER! wink
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by GCsomething: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
I was abused, cursed, molested, stepped on all because of being a buharist but now am smiling because BuhariHasWon

Bruh, the smear was much but thankGod for the later laughter.

Atiku can contest 2023
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by greenprince(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2019
hischoice:
What is it with Buhari and cult following?

He's not got that charisma of Tinubu yet that mass of followers who, come what may, would die for him. And I don't mean the so-called "illiterate" northerners, I am talking about ivy league graduates and leaders of thought.

Once you dig Buhari, you don't go back.

Whoever inherits Buhari's followers, in his demise, inherits a gold mine.

Please name these Ivy league graduates let me know them.
Anyway, the best education does not guarantee not selling ones conscience for wads of cash. So in a way, anything goes.
Cos I know no educated man in his right mind, watching the debates, seeing the glaring incompetence in that frail dude and knowing the calibre of men Nigeria can produce, will support that incoming failure.
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by Kingkamal(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.
Go through Daura and enter Niger Republic. You don’t need VISA

1 Like

Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by greenprince(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2019
jomoh:

One word

INTEGRITY

Oh please.
Let's not go down this line again. You're a fan yes, but use your head.
Buhashit, Atiku, lord Tinubu, none of these brood of useless men give a care about you. Their kids are here spending large on funds meant for you all and you're there killing yourself.

The stupidity of the average Nigerian is indeed laughable grin
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by jomoh: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2019
greenprince:

Oh please.
Let's not go down this line again. You're a fan yes, but use your head.
Buhashit, Atiku, lord Tinubu, none of these brood of useless men give a care about you. Their kids are here spending large on funds meant for you all and you're there killing yourself.

The stupidity of the average Nigerian is indeed laughable grin

Maybe if you come down and contest we might have someone to vote for apart from them but I doubt you’d have the integrity to even contest a councilor let alone a president.

Use your head and face the reality of your surroundings. We can never be equal in life. That’s the simple truth of life.

There are Americans who are poorer than most Nigerians and yet they will still vote for trump who’s kids are on a first class ticket around the world.
Re: We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff by greenprince(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
jomoh:

Maybe if you come down and contest we might have someone to vote for apart from them but I doubt you’d have the integrity to even contest a councilor let alone a president.

Use your head and face the reality of your surroundings. We can never be equal in life. That’s the simple truth of life.

There are Americans who are poorer than most Nigerians and yet they will still vote for trump who’s kids are on a first class ticket around the world.

The reality of your surrounding calls you to accept people dying for silly reasons, institutions shutting down, governors retiring as senators, and useless old men being recycled as normal happenings and you choose to accept right? Continue.... we'll see how well reality will help you. Reality is what you make of it, and you made a 78 year old senile man your reality. Enjoy it.

Kick Trump out of politics, he has business and enterprises all over. He's smart, well educated and can hold his own in a competitive set up.
Kick your beloved senators or president out of politics, I bet even you won't hire him to lead your organisation.

You know the truth, clearly you seem learned so forcing you to accept the truth will not be my business... you have a brain and a conscience, use them well else your very self will disgust you for the many lies you've had to cook up when truth stared you freely in the face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.