Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Good News FREE Tutorial - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Good News FREE Tutorial (618 Views)

Breaking News : Free Promotion By Popular Hausa Blog / learn SEO from a Pro for Free!! free tutorial / FREE Tutorial: How To Grow A PROFITABLE E-commerce Business Plus Hot Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News FREE Tutorial by GeneralKnight: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Hey there ��
�‍�Do you want to know about web designing, blogging, app development?
��‍�Are you a blogger and you need help on some issues?
�Do you want to learn how to use frameworks and cms like WordPress, blogger, php, prestashop, and others.
��‍�Do you want to learn how to create blogs, ecommerce websites, bulk sms websites, social media websites, business websites and others.
�There is also giveaway of premium plugins, themes, scripts and anything you want.

All you have to do is follow the link below to join send your name and save the number as *Jay Flash*��
https:///send?phone=2348035852702&text=I%20want%20to%20join%20your%20tutorial%20group%20to%20learn%20about%20website%20design%20and%20blogging.%20My%20name%20is%20

(1) (Reply)

Looking For The Underline & Justify Text Buttons On Wordpress? Read This / I Need Help With Ips Installation / Unlimited Nigeria Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.