Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Looking For The Underline & Justify Text Buttons On Wordpress? Read This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For The Underline & Justify Text Buttons On Wordpress? Read This (620 Views)

Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger / Help Needed On Wordpress Open Graph / Is It Wrong For 'Call to Action' buttons And Links To Have The Same Color? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For The Underline & Justify Text Buttons On Wordpress? Read This by Anselembobbyto: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2019
Have you been looking for the underline and text justify icon in your WordPress editor? Underline and justify text button enables you underline and justify when composing Articles.

This plugin supports classic editor I don’t really know if it also supports Gutenberg block editor and I haven’t tested it, because I find it difficult using gutenberg block editor.

Below is how to add underline and justify text buttons in WordPress

1. Login to your WordPress dashboard >> Go-to Plugins >> Click on Add New. Using the search box, Search for Underline and Justify Text Plugin. Install and activate.

2. After installing and activating the Plugin, you need to enable the Plugin. To do that. On your WordPress dashboard Go-to Settings then click on Writting. Click on the box beside “Editor Style”, select “Re-add Underline and Justify text buttons”.

3. Then go back to Posts >> Add New, You will find the Underline and justify text buttons or icons.

For more Webmaster Tutorial visit www.zigihow.com.ng

You can click on the source link to enable you see pictures of the Tutorial for more understanding.

Just incase you have any questions I'll be in the comment section to answer them

Source: https://zigihow.com.ng/2019/03/add-underline-and-justify-text-buttons-in-wordpress.html

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Reduces The Number Of Accounts You Can Follow To 400 Per Day / Buy Your Dot Com Domains For Just 2k / How To Increase Traffic On Your Websites And Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.