Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Fani Kayode's Rant: I Can't Stop Laughing... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode's Rant: I Can't Stop Laughing... (829 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode's Rant: I Can't Stop Laughing... by Viergeachar: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy grin

I love the way he made up a conservation with the phantom northerner in his mind.

And it was quite pre-emptive and a typical painting of a worse case scenario which can NEVER happen.

Let me state here that the north can NEVER be afraid of conceding power to the south.

The experience of the last 20 years has taught us that they know how to have power back when they believe it's their turn.
And nobody can stop them.

They also know that for Nigeria to remain one, the great Yorubas MUST have power from time to time.
Everybody knows this even our international friends.

Chikena!

No shaking!!

4 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Rant: I Can't Stop Laughing... by Baawaa(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2019
m
Re: Fani Kayode's Rant: I Can't Stop Laughing... by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2019
I will save this post then when fight for 2023 starts I will then remind you of this your post ..... If you like call me me atikeepquiet but ask any aboki beside you what fkk said was the just the truth..... don't we the minority will seat down on our comfortable sofa with better popcorn watching how the two parties involved thrill us
Re: Fani Kayode's Rant: I Can't Stop Laughing... by Viergeachar: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2019
kingemzy5:
I will save this post then when fight for 2023 starts I will then remind you of this your post ..... If you like call me me atikeepquiet but ask any aboki beside you what fkk said was the just the truth..... don't we the minority will seat down on our comfortable sofa with better popcorn watching how the two parties involved thrill us

We shall see... grin

You guys need to wake up from the Awo/Shagari era... grin

This is 2019.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Rant: I Can't Stop Laughing... by APCsupporter: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Viergeachar:
cheesy grin cheesy grin

I love the way he made up a conservation with the phantom northerner in his mind.

And it was quite pre-emptive and a typical painting of a worse case scenario which can NEVER happen.

Let me state here that the north can NEVER be afraid of conceding power to the south.

The experience of the last 20 years has taught us that they know how to have power back when they believe it's their turn.
And nobody can stop them.

They also know that for Nigeria to remain one, the great Yorubas MUST have power from time to time.
Everybody knows this even our international friends.

Chikena!

No shaking!!

We are ready to vote any good SS or SW candidate or a none-hater from the SE e.g Rochas

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Rant: I Can't Stop Laughing... by Viergeachar: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2019
APCsupporter:

We are ready to vote any good SS or SW candidate or a none-hater from the SE e.g Rochas

Cheers
Re: Fani Kayode's Rant: I Can't Stop Laughing... by samebony1: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2019
APCsupporter:

Not Rochas by all means.
The guy practice the law of Relativity- Everything for his Relatives

(1) (Reply)

CAN Blows Hot As El-rufai Threatens Dunamis Church In Kaduna / Breaking: APC Won All Assembly Seats In Kwara / Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Biography And Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.