Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Mourinho Speaks On Why Eden Hazard Should Dump Chelsea For Real Madrid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Speaks On Why Eden Hazard Should Dump Chelsea For Real Madrid (15560 Views)

Lukaku ‘Will Accept Pay Cut’ To Dump Chelsea For Inter Milan Return / Why Eden Hazard Should Start Against PSG Tonight / Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Speaks On Why Eden Hazard Should Dump Chelsea For Real Madrid by andrew444(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
post=76144616:
Eden Hazard: the next Big thing in world football after Ronaldo and Messi.

Bring back our Chelsea Mentality Guys.
Win, Lose or draw, BLUES FOR LIFE.

We remembered the days of these Gallant warriors.......

Next big thing at the age of 28 are you kidding me ?

What are we going to say of mbappe ?

Neymar is even better than him

Neymar got more goals in Europe than him got more assists got more trophy

Hazard should start scoring 30 goals per season and start winning trophy if he want to stand the chance of winning the balon d or which we all know he won't win .
Re: Mourinho Speaks On Why Eden Hazard Should Dump Chelsea For Real Madrid by andrew444(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
lilbest4:
you are just one of the brainless Ronaldo chorus singers without a single knowledge of what you are vomiting.
Mention one aspect Real Madrid was better last season with Ronaldo than this season.
Real Madrid this season is currently far better than their last season
By this time last season Madrid had already lost out in LA Liga title race, knocked out of Copa de Rey and far far behind Atletico
You will see how "special" Ronaldo is when Atletico knocks Juve out of champions league and Ronaldo leaving UCL with one goal and I hope you know that Benzema has the same number of goals this season as Ronaldo

Bro please face reality okay

You can never win the laliga this season and you know it ,it's either you come 2nd or 3rd

Madrid was better last season ,with ronaldo Madrid won the champions league

My lovely Barca are still fighting to win the champions league while Madrid have won it 3 times on a roll

I prefer winning the champions league as you guys than winning laliga every season .
Re: Mourinho Speaks On Why Eden Hazard Should Dump Chelsea For Real Madrid by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
post=76144616:
Eden Hazard: the next Big thing in world football after Ronaldo and Messi.

Bring back our Chelsea Mentality Guys.
Win, Lose or draw, BLUES FOR LIFE.

We remembered the days of these Gallant warriors.......

The days when we had Real men playing the game with passion and grit.
Re: Mourinho Speaks On Why Eden Hazard Should Dump Chelsea For Real Madrid by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
andrew444:

Bro please face reality okay

You can never win the laliga this season and you know it ,it's either you come 2nd or 3rd

Madrid was better last season ,with ronaldo Madrid won the champions league

My lovely Barca are still fighting to win the champions league while Madrid have won it 3 times on a roll

I prefer winning the champions league as you guys than winning laliga every season .
real Madrid won Champions League at the very end of the season. I said currently which means at this very moment. Real Madrid can still win all three titles as at now whereas by this time last season they were only left with UCL to compete FOR.
Should Madrid beat Barca on Saturday they will be only 6 points behind
Re: Mourinho Speaks On Why Eden Hazard Should Dump Chelsea For Real Madrid by CodeTemplar: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Eden Hazard is talented but grossly overrated, no thanks to English media football hype and their bandwagon fans.

Real Madrid is in a world of its own with a legacy spanning over 89 years. This isn't some mid table club in the premiership whose fame started in 2004.

He'd be lucky to make an impact there.
Stop talking like a naive football fan.
Chelsea were only mod table because they didnt have the kind of money Madrid had. Same thing applies for all great clubs. Show me one great club that didn't spend big in her hay days and I will accept Chelsea is mid table club. Even barca went towards relegation around 2003 before they found iniesta, xavi, and signed ronaldinho around.
They is nothing like a mid table club. Give Tottenham £150m a year for the next five seasons and watch them beat real Madrid to competition.
Re: Mourinho Speaks On Why Eden Hazard Should Dump Chelsea For Real Madrid by andrew444(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
lilbest4:
real Madrid won Champions League at the very end of the season. I said currently which means at this very moment. Real Madrid can still win all three titles as at now whereas by this time last season they were only left with UCL to compete FOR.
Should Madrid beat Barca on Saturday they will be only 6 points behind

You make sense

I hope you get my point

Champions league is the ultimate o

Madrid is not that good last season sha ,but that champions league win saved Madrid season which I considered as a great season
Re: Mourinho Speaks On Why Eden Hazard Should Dump Chelsea For Real Madrid by mrvinman: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
Congratulations to usa all , we all doing it today again , just DM or WhatsApp.
Re: Mourinho Speaks On Why Eden Hazard Should Dump Chelsea For Real Madrid by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Eden Hazard is talented but grossly overrated, no thanks to English media football hype and their bandwagon fans.

Real Madrid is in a world of its own with a legacy spanning over 89 years. This isn't some mid table club in the premiership whose fame started in 2004.

He'd be lucky to make an impact there.

Hey man, could you tell me what Real Madrid won between 2004- 2012? Hazard is a very good player who can take on anyone on his day. Take Messi, Ronaldo and Mbappe away from the spotlight and tell me another interesting player you'd like to watch.
People like you continue to repeat the same bile you hear from others.
Re: Mourinho Speaks On Why Eden Hazard Should Dump Chelsea For Real Madrid by Fixedgame6290: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Falcons Thrash New Zealand 3-0, Extend Winning Streak / Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years / Joseph Yobo Uncensored! I Can’t Be A Part-Time Eagles Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.