Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. (845 Views)

What Happens If Tinubu Is Disqualified. Let's Reason / Come In Let's Reason Together About End Sars / On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by Cyoung4real(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Notice the difference in color of the party’s logo.

Let’s look at the results so far.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by Cyoung4real(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2019
Notice how PCP is either 3rd or 4th. I dunno Felix Nicholas. Is he that popular?

Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by Cyoung4real(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2019
Ondo, Abia and Yobe results

PCP seems consistent. Hmmm, Is it the change in color or Felix Nicholas is pretty famous?

Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by onlinetomola(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2019
Pls where is Sowore on this list ? With all the money he spent on Nairaland adverts for Seun grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by cityofindustry: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2019
I suspect those votes were meant for PDP , most would have voted for PCP before realizing their mistake.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by Cyoung4real(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2019
onlinetomola:
Pls where is Sowore on this list ? With all the money he spent on Nairaland adverts for Seun grin grin grin

Frank Nicholas has more votes than Moghalu, Sowore, Fela Durotoye & Donald Duke likely because of bad design.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by Cyoung4real(m): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2019
Enugu and Ebonyi, PCP is still maintaining their third or fourth lane, The similarities between the PCP logo and PDP logo on the ballot paper might have confused voters and might cost PDP the presidency. Let's keep monitoring the figures as the results come, no conclusions yet.. The design error seems to have influenced voters' decisions so far.

Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by StupidInyamiri: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2019
grin
Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by SweetJoystick(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Deliberate act from INEC

1 Like

Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by Cyoung4real(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2019
PCP has two different logos it seems. The PDP-like logo was placed on the ballot paper close to PDP's as parties were arranged alphabetically.

So far Frank Nicholas has more votes than Moghalu, Sowore, Fela Durotoye & Donald Duke.

Voters might have voted twice the moment they realized their mistake rendering their votes void.

There have been high number of rejected votes.

The possible effects of this error so far

1. Voters who intended to vote for PDP voted for PCP
2. Voters mistakenly voted for PCP, noticed then tried to erase their thumbprints and voted for PDP....hence rendering their votes void or rejected.
3. Voters likely voted for both

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by Chepy: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Doesn’t everybody know PDP and umbrella?? How many people remember parties by color
Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by my2019mind: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Enugu and Ebonyi, PCP is still maintaining their third or fourth lane, The similarities between the PCP logo and PDP logo on the ballot paper might have confused voters and might cost PDP the presidency. Let's keep monitoring the figures as the results come, no conclusions yet.. The design error seems to have influenced voters' decisions so far.

It was not a design error, it was very deliberate. Do not be surprised that PCP is a creation of APC. PDP was not alert enough to have noticed this so as to educate their supporters about it before hand.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by my2019mind: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Chepy:
Doesn’t everybody know PDP and umbrella?? How many people remember parties by color

You would be surprised by the amount of people that know PDP by color rather than by umbrella. Now combine that with a name that looks like PDP and you have many people fooled. A smart person that understands human psychology well orchestrated that.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by my2019mind: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2019
SweetJoystick:
Deliberate act from INEC

This has nothing to do with INEC.
Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by Chepy: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2019
my2019mind:

You would be surprised by the amount of people that know people by color rather than by umbrella. Now combine that with a name that looks like PDP and you have many people fooled. A smart person that understands human psychology well orchestrated that.
I might agree with you. APC taught PDP lessons they never expected
Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by SweetJoystick(m): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2019
my2019mind:

This has nothing to do with INEC.
Yes it does. INEC should have rejected party logo based on colour similarity with PDP

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Notice the difference in color of the party’s logo.

Let’s look at the results so far.

Effort all geared at stopping PDP by INEC and their APC printers.

How can an APC stalwart be in charge of contracts for printing INEC sensitive materials?
Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by Cyoung4real(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtysite:

Effort all geared at stopping PDP by INEC and their APC printers.

How can an APC stalwart be in charge of contracts for printing INEC sensitive materials?

That's their plan and its working dor them but lets wait and see as things unfolds
Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by KINGwax007(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2019
You guys haven't heard of ADC or ACD

Are those the creation of PDP to confuse people too?
Re: I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. by my2019mind: 10:49am On Feb 26, 2019
SweetJoystick:

Yes it does. INEC should have rejected party logo based on colour similarity with PDP

I see, I wasn't aware that was against the rules. Makes sense.

(1) (Reply)

Were Is Trader Money? / Learn How.to Make Money Using Viral Trend At A Cheap Rate / Osinbajo, Tinubu Might Run For Presidency In 2023 – Yakassai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.