Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik (836 Views)

Dele Momodu To Wike: No General Fight On Too Many Fronts, Apply The Brakes / "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share / Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by Muttee: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2019
THE WAZIRIN ADAMAWA, PLEASE, SAVE NIGERIA
My dear Wazirin, accept my congratulations on an election decently fought by you. I've no doubt that you're a true democrat by your composure and comportment. I was one of your volunteers from the distance like I did for BUHARI in 2015.

My dear WAZIRIN, I supported you for only one reason, I believe no government should be encouraged to have a second term if its performance in the first term is below average. I was neither a member of APC nor PDP but a firm believer in a virile opposition...

My dear WAZIRIN, you became my option after you won your ticket on the platform of PDP knowing from personal experience that only the top two party tickets have any chance of winning this Presidential race though I supported other younger candidates, morally and otherwise...

My dear WAZIRIN, my hope was for a level playing field for all candidates, young or old, but obviously that did not happen, even if no election can ever be perfect. Many Nigerians prayed and fasted and did whatever they could in the expectation that our democracy would deepen...

My dear WAZIRIN, to cut a long tale short, many lives have been wasted, many citizens have been brutally injured, and the results have virtually been declared, and the direction is all too obvious. And this is where you come in, as tempers rise, left, right and centre...

My dear WAZIRIN, every normal human being would feel deeply hurt with the level of garrison operations we recently witnessed. But all wounds ultimately heal, if properly treated. I want you to place Nigeria above every other consideration, no matter how much you feel cheated...

My dear WAZIRIN, please counfound the world by rising up to accept this painful and excruciating development. God has been most kind to you and your family. Your children are well educated and disciplined. Despite the campaign of calumny against you, you rose stoutly in battle...

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Accept-My-Congratulations-On-An-Election-Decently-Fought-By-You-Momodu-To-Atiku.html

1 Share

Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by festacman(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Hello Dele Momodu, are you going to return the money Atiku and Saraki paid you? Don't just send this message and keep the money. It is unfair to do so.
Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by dguyindcorner(m): 10:14am On Feb 26, 2019
Clowns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by donstan18: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Politicians and decency don't have anything in common.

1 Like

Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by Guzel: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Letter writer.
Written to saraki
Written to Atiku
Please draft special one with red ink to retired senator Kwankwaso

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by ashacot: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2019
FOOL
Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by AfonjaBoston: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2019
My dear wazirin it's a pity you thought you could fool Nigerians but sai baba the slayer of thieves has fuuuucckkk your yansh with better erection

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by bender79: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Dele momodu will soon decamp. See him face like puff puff

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by Nogodye(m): 10:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Dele Ole(thief), after collecting Atiku dollar and failed to deliver.He is no sending condolence letter...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by Ehiscotch(m): 10:22am On Feb 26, 2019
After you all lured Atiku into wasting campaign funds not only in the Primary but in the General election.

I thought you were smart, discerning, and objective but I discovered you are one of those sycophants who struggle to remain politically relevant.

Atiku stood no chance against Buhari, we told you all but you never listened; trying to repaint and rebrand the image of a theif wouldn't cut it -- not against a man of Buhari's calibre.

Besides, why are you being sympathetic on social media?

Don't you have his phone number?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by Nogodye(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2019
Dele is good in writing condolence letter...
Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by Muttee: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by Daviddson(m): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2019
This man's penchant for writing letters is becoming boring and disgusting.
Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by 2fine2fast(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2019
Dele my boi is in sifia pains.

embarassed
Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by Abagworo(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2019
He should go and commit suicide. Sai Baba forever
Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by KINGwax007(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2019
I HATE this guy
Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by Muttee: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2019
KINGwax007:
I HATE this guy

Why
Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by seunfly: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Lol, now they are accepting defeat one by one. I hope u he secundus will forget about what he had to gain as Atiku had won and he will ask to do the honorable things.
Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by zlantanfan: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2019
Lol, I don't understand this publicity stunt why not call atifku privately from ur UK , you really believe a man in sifia pains has time to browse twitter.

Oh you just want to have prove to brag about when he is condemned to accept defeat or face soup if he threatens peace
Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by Muttee: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol, I don't understand this publicity stunt why not call atifku privately from ur UK , you really believe a man in sifia pains has time to browse twitter.

Oh you just want to have prove to brag about when he is condemned to accept defeat or face soup if he threatens peace
Kkkk

(1) (Reply)

Allow The People's Will To Prevail, Rivers State Council Of Traditional Rulers / 6 Politicians Who Want To Be Speaker Of The House Of Reps. In The 9th Assembly / Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.