Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,891 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? (836 Views)

Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? by senatordave1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
From the results at the polling units,buhari was clearly winning.even in polling units in my state,the gap between atiku and buhari was so narrow that pdp agents openly complained.in 2011,gej won most of the polling units and ended up winning.buhari led gej in 2015 from most polling unit results posted online.i wonder how atiku's mandate was stolen when evidence suggest otherwise
Freeze
Pazienza
Almaiga
Tsinzu
Obi1kenobi
Amaniro
Nwanyionitsha
Hedonist
Oghenaogie
Jasonscolari
Kingkakaone
Efewestern
Fratermathy
Obailala
Tonyebarcanista
Re: Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lol. Grossly incoherent.

Most of these people we call zombies are mostly primary6 dropouts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? by rottennaija(m): 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Lol. Grossly incoherent.

I bet you didn't expect the irony?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? by senatordave1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Lol. Grossly incoherent.

Like you.can you address the main issues raised

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? by billante(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Soon they will tell you Ganduje won his election by wide margin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? by senatordave1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
billante:
Soon they will tell you Ganduje won his election by wide margin.
Atiku not ganduje is the focus

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:
From the results at the polling units,buhari was clearly winning.even in polling units in my state,the gap between atiku and buhari was so narrow that pdp agents openly complained.in 2011,gej won most of the polling units and ended up winning.buhari led gej in 2015 from most polling unit results posted online.i wonder how atiku's mandate was stolen when evidence suggest otherwise
Freeze
Pazienza
Almaiga
Tsinzu
Obi1kenobi
Amaniro
Nwanyionitsha
Hedonist
Oghenaogie
Jasonscolari
Kingkakaone
Efewestern
Fratermathy
Obailala
Tonyebarcanista
senator Dave you are goat for quoting me am not stupid like u.... I have said here atiku will lose this case even if he has rite to go to court moreso if d elections is repeated Buhari will win... am not deluded like u who defend anything cos it's apc...u Don hear...d only case I think pdp can win with sound evidence and logic is Kano and osun state it was glaring that mago mago was done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? by Iamgrey5(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
PIGS

Please it is only pigs cheesy

They spent nearly four years getting over the election that had nothing to do with them, not to talk of an election that has something to do with them.

They were even ready to "sit at home" and dash their hard earned money to a drug addict to prove a point that only them gets till date cheesy

So let them be bro, it is nothing new cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? by blackboy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Do you really believe PMB won the election as in getting the highest real votes casted?

Befor you answer be sincere. If you do then you believe GEJ won the 2015 elections
Re: Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? by senatordave1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
senator Dave you are goat for quoting me am not stupid like u.... I have said here atiku will lose this case even if he has rite to go to court moreso if d elections is repeated Buhari will win... am not deluded like u who defend anything cos it's apc...u Don hear...d only case I think pdp can win with sound evidence and logic is Kano and osun state it was glaring that mago mago was done
I quoted you inorder to come and share your personal experiences during the polls.is this how you verbally attack your bosses and the elderly ones
Re: Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? by senatordave1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
blackboy:
Do you really believe PMB won the election as in getting the highest real votes casted?

Befor you answer be sincere. If you do then you believe GEJ won the 2015 elections
So because majority of the people you meet on social media hate buhari,it means he will lose?
Re: Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? by quickberry(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:
Freeze
Pazienza
Almaiga
Tsinzu
Obi1kenobi
Amaniro
Nwanyionitsha
Hedonist
Oghenaogie
Jasonscolari
Kingkakaone
Efewestern
Fratermathy
Obailala
Tonyebarcanista

It is very simple, they smoked Aba weed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

I quoted you inorder to come and share your personal experiences during the polls.is this how you verbally attack your bosses and the elderly ones
why did u call my attention do I work for pdp?? let's try to analyze things as Nigerians..critically I don't have time for useless propaganda except am been paid
Re: Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

don't quote me anyhow pdp no de pay me...let's analyze things critically..i don't believe in baseless partisan propaganda except am been paid
Re: Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? by ChristianNorth: 1:37am On Mar 28, 2019
Why not relax and allow the court do their thing?

Atiku won period. If you think otherwise, then you have to prove to us why despite simultaneous accreditation and voting, there were inconsistencies in the total of accreditation and total votes casted.

Just pray that buhari is not jailed for 14 years for lying under oath
Re: Why Do Pdp Fans Believe That Atiku Won The Recently Concluded Polls? by senatordave1(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Why not relax and allow the court do their thing?

Atiku won period. If you think otherwise, then you have to prove to us why despite simultaneous accreditation and voting, there were inconsistencies in the total of accreditation and total votes casted.

Just pray that buhari is not jailed for 14 years for lying under oath
Atiku won even when he didn't? Continue inviting enmity to yourself

(1) (Reply)

With The Fall In Naira, Will The Minimum Wage Increase Have Economic Value? / Aisha Buhari Shares Video On Why Pres. Buhari Should Stay Off Bad Advisers / Would The Govt Object If A Private Company Decides To Produce Power For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.