Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) (73566 Views)

Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation / Five Senators-elect Jostle For Deputy Senate Presidency (names) / Prominent Senators Who May Not Return In 2019, 9th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) by emmykk(m): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
januzaj:
Saraki lost everything in one day.
At least Akpabio delivered for Baba and he will be involved in Federal power. Saraki won't even smell local government power. He is finished politically. He underrated Kwarans and was busy pulling Federal power,thinking that was the only area he had to work on and if it didn't go as planned, he had kwara to fall back to but gbam everything ended in a day.

I don't know why some you can be so stupid, someone who was 8years governor and competent senate president will claimed to have lost everything in one day.

Akpabio is the worse hit,he finally lost relevant in AKS
Re: Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) by januzaj(m): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
emmykk:

I don't know why some you can be so stupid, someone who was 8years governor and competent senate president will claimed to have lost everything in one day.

Akpabio is the worse hit,he finally lost relevant in AKS
You are so stupid and the problem is you don't know that you are. So it's Akpabio that was not governor for 8 years? He lost relevance in Akwa Ibom buh Buhari is there for him at Federal level,Saraki most and Aiku lost,if you had common sense,you would have known the real loser.
Re: Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) by JesslordKay(m): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
januzaj:
Saraki lost everything in one day.
At least Akpabio delivered for Baba and he will be involved in Federal power. Saraki won't even smell local government power. He is finished politically. He underrated Kwarans and was busy pulling Federal power,thinking that was the only area he had to work on and if it didn't go as planned, he had kwara to fall back to but gbam everything ended in a day.
you seems not to know Bubu, he almost silence Tinubu, who's Akpabio, am sure Buhari doesn't know where he's coming from. Akpabio is a political baggage with corruption issue. Bubu would distance him. Just watch.
Re: Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
...i see saraki becoming the national chairman of pdp in the near future...
Re: Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) by phammyus: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2019
tuniski:

Saraki will be back but apkabio I doubt.

When? You guys seem not to understand. It was OTOGE revolution in Kwara that relegated Saraki and it will continue as long as the incoming power is doing the bids of the people which Saraki and his PDP desist from. I hope you got that!
Re: Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) by tuniski: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
phammyus:

When? You guys seem not to understand. It was OTOGE revolution in Kwara that relegated Saraki and it will continue as long as the incoming power is doing the bids of the people which Saraki and his PDP desist from. I hope you got that!
Exactly, that is the reason saraki will be back cos the new folks will soon realize saraki was evil afterall, it was the challenge of leadership.

Saraki will surely be back just watch it.

And apc SW will cry blood in 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa / Governor Kashim Shettima Cries As Kaka Shehu Lawan Steps Down For Zulum / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.