Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari (51845 Views)

Did Tinubu Call Buhari “Agent Of Destabilization”? Yes! - Farooq Kperogi / Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by surveyProf(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Who is Dele
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Blinkers: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2019
cool

PDP should learn from their impending loss.

Rude and insultive characters like FFK, Shifty sycophants like Dele Momodu are people you should never have around you.

This fat f.u.ck would jump ship to APC just for what he would eat. Greedy fool

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by kenbee(f): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2019
When Buhari won by rigging?
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by ClearFlair: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Dele Momodu is a Mercenary. PMB till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Denikayan: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism, charisma and zeal. Our names will be written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and selfish interest. I want you all to know the World on Earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battles. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory was dedicated to us!

Much love to my South-South brothers..... You so much loved!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Deapexboy(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku should just flash Buhari if he does not have airtime Buhari will call him back

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by bus1: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by chilltoo(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2019
Ehiscotch:
Oh, see you. Atiku's act of being "the democrat" has flunked woefully. You all thought that script could fool us, so you amplified Buhari's militarism and exaggerated Atiku's "democratic" persona.

Oh please, not being in the military doesn't equate to being a democrat. Democracy is not enriching the elite --yourself and your friends. Pretty much explains why you won the highbrow areas ( like VGC) and FCT.

I guess you all didn't include congratulating Buhari in the script.

I can definately tell you that you are 200% right looking at the flow of the election most especially in lagos(VGC) and FCT, it has always been about them

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by wristbangle: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin I said it...this fool will be the first to switch camp, immediately Buhari is sworn in.

It seems cheating and prostitution runs in that momodu family. Sofia is an example. Pathetic and shameful man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by BubuZombi: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2019
Omo what an Early Dirty Slap... Dele be carefully ooo
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Built2last:
Which country conducts election in one day and takes 4 days to announce results. Chad bigger than Nigeria in Land mass has not even gone that way. When we are ready, we will tell each other
land mass and population na the same thing? Hw many people are in chad
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Slynation(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Deapexboy:
Atiku should just flash Buhari if he does not have airtime Buhari will call him back
you madt brogrin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by kingthreatz: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2019
After deceiving Atiku that he would win. I reject every Dele Momodus in my life

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Tywo2018: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Am sure the His Twitter handle was hacked.. But Bro D why na Eburu oo (In yoruba) You wicked.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Electronicvoter(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Realcash224:
Would you advice Atiku to call Buhari and concede defeat at this critical time?
Lol Dele Momodu Na snake

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by comfirmatic: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari don win, let's wait and see what next level will bring.......

But NaijaBet must pay tonight....... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by ozodigboo(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2019
I'm not on Twitter.
Pls friends, those of you on twitter should help tell Dele Momodu dt he's a disgrace.
Buhari will win yes, but conceding with only 12 states announced so far is premature.
GEJ conceded towards the end.
I don't blame him....shameless fat fool.
No wonder Davido insulted him in one of his songs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Built2last:
Which country conducts election in one day and takes 4 days to announce results. Chad bigger than Nigeria in Land mass has not even gone that way. When we are ready, we will tell each other

We are talking population, you are talking about landmass.

Haven't you seen the number of registered political parties?

I know it is not an excuse, but please, stop mentioning all these small countries whose populations are not even up to Ibadan or Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by abrahamicseed(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Dele momodu is an hypocrite. Now your eyes are cleared with all the rubbish you are displaying on istagram against Buhari. Now that he is about to be declared a winner, you want to align urself....oshisco

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Hotfreeze: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Pdpigz would nearly kill Dele today. grin

We warned you guys about that Dele of an idiot. He's a hungry loafer without loyalty.

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Kayolamzy: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Not WAZIRIN is WAZIRI
WAZIRIN IN YORUBA means U will lost
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by fredoooooo: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Delete momodu na mumu , if you like call if you like don't call na una wahala ... we don move on to the next level grin
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Corrinthians(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2019
A part of me is hoping he doesn't make the call and doesn't concede. I don't want anyone coming 5o sing some useless hero songs in my ears.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Mankosi: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Dele momodu is already switching sides. Na their way be that. Yoruba people....

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by martineverest(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Built2last:
u spoilt Ur comment with Ur 2nd sentence
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by PFRB: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2019
So you will call a thief who has stolen from you and congratulate him?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by ClearFlair: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

PDP should learn from their impending loss.

Rude and insultive characters like FFK, Shifty sycophants like Dele Momodu are people you should never have around you.

This fat f.u.ck would jump ship to APC just for what he would eat. Greedy fool

And Fayose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by madridguy(m): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Dele don chop money clean mouth.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by blowjob: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2019
DIS THIEF, ATIKU IS A CONFUSED LOOOSER,DEM DON CHOP, HIS STOLEN FUNDS grin grin grin grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

IN BUHARI, WE TRUST.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today / NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais / FFK Reacts To Biden's Victory: "Even Satan Thought He Won, Until 3 Days Later"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.