Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari (51846 Views)

Did Tinubu Call Buhari “Agent Of Destabilization”? Yes! - Farooq Kperogi / Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Where are the so-called atikulated?

Iyaaaaaaaaa yin

Come back next 4 years. Mind you, that next four year would be determine by the Nigerians.
Good luck. ;

See youuuuuuuuuuuuu
grin >: shocked
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Sholaco: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lolz sebi momodu they twit trash b4
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Let INEC announce first now. . . . Haba!
I am enjoying the delay oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by fredylee: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Not too long after Abiola died, Dele Momodu began to flirt with the Abacha family. The same family charged with killing his erstwhile boss. It was gut wrenching.

Now this! I have never seen worse treachery. Wish I could say this to his face. No values!

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Bar1941(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
bender79:
Dele momodu is not a loyal person. This is coming too early

Perhaps he's a doctor person.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by xjiggy: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Built2last:
Which country conducts election in one day and takes 4 days to announce results. Chad bigger than Nigeria in Land mass has not even gone that way. When we are ready, we will tell each other
Chad is bigger than Nigeria in landmass but not in population. If the United States used number of voters instead of electoral college, their elections would have been announced later than expected because votes where still coming in days after elections despite their early voting systems which allows certain places to cast votes weeks before election proper. Try putting things in proper perspective when trying to inform the public.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin I said it...this fool will be the first to switch camp, immediately Buhari is sworn in.

The question is with all the numerous irregularities been looked into and corrected/reversed will Atiku win? If yes then he shud fight on Bt if no he shud concede defeat.

At the end of the day only one person can win bt it must be free and fair.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by fredylee: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mankosi:
Dele momodu is already switching sides. Na their way be that. Yoruba people....

Dele Momodu is Edo, not Yoruba.

He is a rare breed of an Edo man!
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by princegeo(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
All of you supporting a lifeless dullard , I'm expecting to see you guys in ask Rick with good work and good life

Because I know it's a 4 year poverty and suffering awaiting you all come these next four years coming ���� argue with your grandfathers and una dead president buhari
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by stieyven(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin I said it...this fool will be the first to switch camp, immediately Buhari is sworn in.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by desiredhome: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
The outcome of Dubai connection grin grin grin
NEXT LEVEL Jare
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Kingjames(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
*Kaduna State presidential result*
Registered voters: 3,861,033
Accredited voters: 1,756,868
Valid votes: 1,663,603
Rejected votes: 45,402
Total votes cast: 1, 709,005
*APC: 993,445*
*PDP: 649,612*
Presented by Prof BB Shehu
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by madjune(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
I've never seen a comic like Dele before.

No character at all. None.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Billionaire09: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dele you are a waste, if you don't shut the fuuuuuuck up, cleaners we will take you outside undecided

These idiots want to use the same propaganda used on cowardice Jonathan in 2105, on Atiku. No way. If the Africans want to legalise elections violence and rigging, we will not accept it.

All the states with incidents of elections violence and rigging should be reconducted.

Uprisings and violence agitation loading.

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Kayolamzy:
Not WAZIRIN is WAZIRI
WAZIRIN IN YORUBA means U will lost

There's no 'Z' in Yoruba language.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Obipat(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
look at this confused gender calling someone's Father a fool. What have you achieved for yourself since last four years? Faceless slowpoke
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
I knew it was going to get to this as all the PDP supporters I know either do not have PVC or spent the day on their beds e-fighting.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by charlione(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ehiscotch:
Oh, see you. Atiku's act of being "the democrat" has flunked woefully. You all thought that script could fool us, so you amplified Buhari's militarism and exaggerated Atiku's "democratic" persona.

Oh please, not being in the military doesn't equate to being a democrat. Democracy is not enriching the elite --yourself and your friends. Pretty much explains why you won the highbrow areas ( like VGC) and FCT.

I guess you all didn't include congratulating Buhari in the script.
at least he enriched some people. Buhari has impoverished tens of million
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by enemyofprogress: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Momodu should shut the fok up
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by pacespot(m): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
this man just made a commonsense statement and people are castigating him, should he tell atiku to reject election results and cause violent uprising in the country. But why is the election result taking too long to announce?
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Realcash224(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
smiley

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by objobj: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
zlantanfan:
He has always been a sycophant, remember he said he would be chilling in UK no matter the outcome.

He is just a hype man that collects dollars to overbloat ego's.

Adeleke, saraki, fayose, kwankwanso, atifku been his latest victims

plus deziani before

so which man with reputation do we have these days to learn from again? except buhari. dele momodu just running after money
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ehiscotch:
Oh, see you. Atiku's act of being "the democrat" has flunked woefully. You all thought that script could fool us, so you amplified Buhari's militarism and exaggerated Atiku's "democratic" persona.

Oh please, not being in the military doesn't equate to being a democrat. Democracy is not enriching the elite --yourself and your friends. Pretty much explains why you won the highbrow areas ( like VGC) and FCT.

I guess you all didn't include congratulating Buhari in the script.
Congratulate gini? Over a rigged election?
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by eyinjuege: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
tiwiex:
Dele likes to feel too important. INEC is still compiling results. I don't see a way for Atiku but who knows. Who is Dele to be tweeting for him to make a call. He could easily have reached him personally with no publicity.

He just did more harm to Atiku and validated a flawed election.

He is looking for a soft landing... Dele was proBuhari and out of the blues became Atiku's spokesman. Probably because he's collected money from Atiku. He will still go back and support Buhari.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by eyinjuege: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
wristbangle:

It seems cheating and prostitution runs in that momodu family. Sofia is an example. Pathetic and shameful man.

How is Sofia a cheat or prostitute? Because she got pregnant out of wedlock? Or you've been giving her money to sleep with her?
Being a supporter of a political candidate doesn't mean you have to rubbish people just living their lives o. You only alienate the goodwill of others around you.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by Billionaire09: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
fredylee:
Not too long after Abiola died, Dele Momodu began to flirt with the Abacha family. The same family charged with killing his erstwhile boss. It was gut wrenching.

Now this! I have never seen worse treachery. Wish I could say this to his face. No values!

Atiku will now know those that truly stand by and with him to fight against injustice, fight the zoo Fulani cabals to stand down till accomplish his restructuring goals.
So that every one will be their own peacefully. I will support them to institute parallel government.
Re: Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari by shoprite: 2:50am On Feb 27, 2019
Deapexboy:
Atiku should just flash Buhari if he does not have airtime Buhari will call him back

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today / NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais / FFK Reacts To Biden's Victory: "Even Satan Thought He Won, Until 3 Days Later"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.