Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State (24850 Views)

Shekarau Wins Kano Central Senate Seat Under NNPP / Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP / APC Wins Governorship Election In Dino Melaye Polling Unit, Dino Wins Senatorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by maigemuu: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
If obasanjo were to compete with Buhari, he would have been resoundingly defeated. The love the northerners have for Buhari is just too much. He is a mini god.

Prior to 2015 election, he has always had a minimum of 12million votes in the kitty.

The truth is Atiku dined with the elites and pallied with the prophets and pastors with a bid to get the south in his favour. Apparently he didn't extend same to the local imams, the Almajiri caretakers, the mai ruwaz and the talakas. Those people knew that he was not to be trusted. A major nickname with which the present president is known by his "mai gaskiya"... They believe he is holy and can be trusted. They don't get to see him with flashy cars but flashy cows and flashy donkeys.he lived a low key life.

Buhari has simply built a name for himself with which his followers have long identified with.

Obasanjo while trying to prevent collateral damage on Atiku suddenly remembered he is now fully repentant and can now be trusted when in essence he revealed some damaging remarks about his(Atiku's) personality in his own best selling book " my watch"...

Atiku's comment on how he would sell off NNPC didn't go down well too. This was somehow in consonance with the "corruption tag" people had laced him with. I felt he would have won and reveal those even if he had good motives

My lessons:

Build your name and let others help you to build it to stardom without skirmishes. Try as much as possible to manage your wealth rather than flaunt it.

Buhari despite his health, his party knew he is just the right person to make them hang onto power.

Buhari may not be the best leader Nigeria has had, but the love is overwhelming.

Even if " secondus" were to compete with him, he wouldn't have become a "firstus"...

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by korel9: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
dele31:
Stop this nonsense. It is not a must to give money to any almanjiri, besides learn to take anything that happens in good fate. The election has come and gone, let's put the past behind us and trust. God to make way for us in the coming government. All these rantings will change nothing.

I rest my case.

Guy who put your mouth for the matter?
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by Otakom87(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.
you no sabi where embassy dey? But incase you want use road lybia route sure die.
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by CoolAmbience(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
netpro:

He wants to become a Godfather.

Lol.

And he became a Godpikin instead.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by Denikayan: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
They should just kill Atiku

So unpopular in the North we told them but they will never listen

Now they having high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by CoolAmbience(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
BuhariCarryGo:

https://punchng.com/shekarau-wins-senatorial-seat-in-kano-state/

Abeg, who know where Obasanjo dey?

I wan give am something.....Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by aleeyus(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oklander:
Lol... See how Kwankwaso got deceived by fake supporters.

I swear
Northerners are badt grin

see how they deceived him like say he'll never lose in his life
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by dele31: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is a public forum, so expect people to criticize your idea or keep your opinion to yourself.
korel9:

Guy who put your mouth for the matter?
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by mrvinman: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Congratulations to usa all , we all doing it today again , just DM or WhatsApp.
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by ufine200(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.

Third Mainland bridge
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by MYHUBBY: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
just one day as I'm supporting the good of this country and good personalities to represent us. I'll be representing my senatorial district just one day

congrats to shekarau. he who laugh last, indeed laugh best. the best way to describe ibro and kwankwanso political battle in kano. APC is very smart, they loose some members but use some heavy weight politicians to replace them.

just imagine gej dining with Tinubu when the G7 fallout with him before CPC, AC formed APC then. PDP ain't smart as I earlier thought

I was hoping PDP will get over the 2015 loss, not until they made secondus who had no political ground and record to lead a ward talk less of national party as chairman. to think that was not enough, they made a questionable character who's not ashamed to associate himself with financial crime as their consensus candidate.

chairman from south south
president from Northwest
VP from west
promise Southeast SP and deputy Rep speaker. Buhari would have hear em but settling with Atiku made them loss already

why Atiku loss? average Nigerians are emotional

*obj destroying his image add to it, him not distancing himself with OBJ made people to believe he was guilty of the allegations levelled against him by OBJ

*his overambitious to travel to USA even add more to his political diminishing

*his utterances didn't help matter

which presidential candidate would be that dumb to sell nnpc what give Nigeria over 70% of his income, making a vow to enrich his friends from Nigeria pocket and granting amnesty to looters.

in conclusion Atiku is not a politician one can choose as a political mentor
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by Naajjii: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oklander:
Got decieved by Ipob people
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by ManirBK: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mightymanna:
The same thing Happened in Jigawa State PDP lost their only senatorial seat in the State
pls who is the casualty?
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by Omon605(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
oruma19:
pls can u explain to me why u still sing this "sai baba" song. Plz don't abuse me or quarrel, I am not for pdp but I need to understand what's up maybe I am wrong about Buhari. Thanks.
I guess this will tell you some of the reasons to a very large extent. Thanks as you read on

*Wole Soyinka on PDP Defection*
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:
1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki
2. I didn't give order - Jonathan
3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu
4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George
5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa
6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.
7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi
8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.
9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda
10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki
11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.
12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.
13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau
With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.
But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.
WHERE ARE THE # WAILERS ?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*
"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*
"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*
"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*
"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*
"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*
"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*
* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole # 4b .
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by Afamed: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
korel9:
For the next four years we die for this Nigeria together.

God will punish any almajiri or beggar that will ask me for sadaka.

This is the most rigged election in the history of Nigeria.

On the other hand....
With or without your money, Almajiri will survive, that's 100% certain.
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by Tajmahal1000: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Smart politician, Ibrahim Shekarau!

The man who hates him, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, the founder of Kwankwasiyyah, who won NO local government out of 44 is now a retired politician!

Praise God!!!
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by MrBONE2(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oklander:

grin
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by Rolings: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:

The shame will be too much for you to bear...... I pity you and other atikulators.....we told you guys but you turned deaf ears...... SAI BABA
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by MrBONE2(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
post=76146073:
Good for him.....

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

Yeah BaBu and StarBoyz still rules grin

I keep on telling them that AtiKuObimisturbating and AtikuObiHailing Xpired on FeBuhary 2019 but they refused to take serious grin

Time for them to cryme Oceans grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by MrBONE2(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
RisMas:
Im happy for Shekarau, He was one of the Pioneer members of APC, Kwankwaso chased him to PDP, he is now back to reap the fruits of his labour

grin
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by MrBONE2(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
alaoeri:
It seems APC will have more than 2/3 in the red chamber, easy passage of bills and confirmation of nominees for Bubu.

Yeah Notedly right grin
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by MrBONE2(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Laple0541:
They don turn kwakwanso to kwashiorkor in Kano State.

grin
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by MrBONE2(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
FreelanceRebel:
Next Level All the Way From Kebbi Kardashian
---

-
All those bishops and pastors that scam Atiku (an orphan) by giving him fake prophecies in exchange for his dollars ...you're worse than the Devil.

@Bishops and Pastors..;DNo they are saints doing their Job. grin
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by NoBetterNigeria: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Is kwankaso from Shekarau senatorial district? Next time, read then comprehend

ManirBK:
BYE BYE KWANKWASO SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE NEXT LEVEL.
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
MrBONE2:

Yeah BaBu and StarBoyz still rules grin

I keep on telling them that AtiKuObimisturbating and AtikuObiHailing Xpired on FeBuhary 2019 but they refused to take serious grin

Time for them to cryme Oceans grin
Lol cheesy.
We told them, they never listened!

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu / Bagudu Hirse Kidnapped At Mamman Daura’s Home / Buhari Arrives Nigeria After China Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.