Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

APC To Dominate Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Dominate Senate (40068 Views)

Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch / Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council / Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by BigBashiru: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
theoldpretender:

Of course...

Chaps like Tambuwal are still young and may fancy their chances...especially IF APC does not do too well.

But the SE and SW are in the front seat for 2023 . See the funny way Umahi of Ebonyi is behaving for example (one foot in both pies)….and see how people like Kalu of Abia and Okorocha are also positioning themselves.

Nigerians take your destiny into your own hands.

The issue is between now and 2023 thousands will die in car crashes(God forbid), thousands to terrorism(God forbid)... so we need a president that is young and works sharply and also a president that puts pressure on state governors to perform.

I tire for Nigeria sha
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by israelmao(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
In the present Senate were they the majority but lack ability to show compartment and capacity for crisis management.
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by michealewela: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
So the shoot at sight of ballot box snatcher was not for APC thugs
Buhari is a disgrace
In Lagos people who wanted to vote for PDP was flocked with cane and PDP strong hold was disrupted

Here in Benin city at Western boys college APC thugs destroyed ballot papers and armed police men looked the other way. They didn't do anything
In ikpoba okha an APC candidate who sense he was already loosing wanted to gain access into INEC office several times but the youths never allowed him

So this is what mr integrity can offer
So The north refused to vote for atiku because he won't key into their Islamic agenda and born to rule mentality
They know he is liberal

Which means they are trying to unite and divide the whole south.

Which means in 2023 or next tinubu wings will be cliped and ribadu or el rufai might rule us

God which kind wahalar we don enter

Make atiku quickly get court injunction to stop the further announcement of results so that war and cataclysmic revolution can start right away
Are you serious??
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by geloorrrrdd(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
theoldpretender:

Well, considering the same Northerners backed a Obasanjo, and also (minority, but still substantial in 2011) backed a GEJ (yes, GEJ had his northerner backers)...plus the fact that the 'unofficial arrangement' must be adhered to....I still think that the South is in pole for 2023.

Of course there are Northerners like Tambuwal and Kwankwaso too....
Well, you may be right. But make no mistake, if Kwankwaso contests for presidency come 2023, the north is voting for him. Though, depending on who he chooses as his vice, he has low chances of winning. But this is a known fact, if a southern wins the election in 2023, they would be numerous killings in the north.
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by supereagle(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
BigBashiru:

With all due respect waiting and see what apc does with theirvown isn't smart. Absolute power corrupts. Most likely it will be abused.

It is too early to conclude Let's give them benefits of doubt. Nigerians are becoming sophisticated now we making them accountable.
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
theoldpretender:

There is a reason why Atiku ran now...it was his last chance.

2023 is going to be a battle royale between the SW and SE....with the North playing kingmaker.

I doubt any Northerner is coming back in 2023. The unofficial rotation system we have must be sustained.
PDP will present a northener in 2023
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Basketmouth2019: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
As a means to advocate 3rd term for Buhari.
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by ORIENTATION101: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

yes to contest in Biafra republic.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by ejimatic: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
ijustdey:
•Tinubu, Amosun, Ekwunife, Folarin, Uba, Gaidam win •Uba brothers, Ajimobi, Dankwambo, Mulikat Adeola fail

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-to-dominate-senate/

. The real senate is here.No Omo Ilorin again..Omo Agege is back...All the betrayers are gone...Gone for life

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
This is to the Yorubas that supported this plague; I hope you continue supporting them come 2023 and beyond. This is the tip of the iceberg. This is more than just developmental interest, this is about religion and tribe. The way I see it, you guys don't fit in. Very soon, you guys would not be needed. When that happens, don't cry foul because we'll be watching.

Enjoy your shitty 4+4 change.
P.S. I'm Yoruba too.

Enjoying 4+4

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Another good reason for them to loose again, Atiku was also a northerner but was thrashed
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by superlanny(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
This is to the Yorubas that supported this plague; I hope you continue supporting them come 2023 and beyond. This is the tip of the iceberg. This is more than just developmental interest, this is about religion and tribe. The way I see it, you guys don't fit in. Very soon, you guys would not be needed. When that happens, don't cry foul because we'll be watching.

P.S. I'm Yoruba too.
you are not Yoruba joor, people like you should be shipped to anambra to learn the spare part trade and live there, cus a real omoluabi will not vote or support an anini or an ipob. That's y i respect dem small, they are loyal and support their own.

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by nonsobaba: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

With a south-south VP candidate as well. You Igbos in PDP should cover your heads in shame.

3 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Kingjames(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
those political prostitude would decamp soon

mtchew
but am happy otogeeee
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by asawanathegreat(m): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Una Weldon rulers of selection not elected.
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by checkolatunji: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
geloorrrrdd:

P.S. I'm Yoruba too.

You are Yoruba doesn't make you an Omoluabi.. I just hope you understand

Enjoy

3 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Honor10: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
geloorrrrdd:

P.S. I'm Yoruba too.

u are not Yoruba, so we should rather support Atiku, don't be ashamed of ur tribe now.

Yoruba wannabe

3 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Ugosample(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
So the shoot at sight of ballot box snatcher was not for APC thugs
Buhari is a disgrace
In Lagos people who wanted to vote for PDP was flocked with cane and PDP strong hold was disrupted

Here in Benin city at Western boys college APC thugs destroyed ballot papers and armed police men looked the other way. They didn't do anything
In ikpoba okha an APC candidate who sense he was already loosing wanted to gain access into INEC office several times but the youths never allowed him

So this is what mr integrity can offer
So The north refused to vote for atiku because he won't key into their Islamic agenda and born to rule mentality
They know he is liberal

Which means they are trying to unite and divide the whole south.

Which means in 2023 or next tinubu wings will be cliped and ribadu or el rufai might rule us

God which kind wahalar we don enter

Make atiku quickly get court injunction to stop the further announcement of results so that war and cataclysmic revolution can start right away

so after what you said

pdp still did not perform in Edo state as expected

oshiomole must have done some "padding"
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Greatzeus(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
asiwajumi:
this next four years..menh make i tie my belt..alot of stuff will happen...hunger .power misuse,scarcity of fuel or hike in price...mark my words...but behold God will be with us..
That's lie,only your family and unborn generations will experience such. Nigeria has gotten better and it's getting better,shame on you evil doers. Because of Atiku who doesn't give a poo about you and your useless family ,you are saying Nigerians will suffer,God punish you and the cursed pu ssy you came out from. Spits on you tongue

2 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Pwettyella(f): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Greenvaiper:

Buhari will never rule this country beyond may 29. Mark my words. Something big is coming.
really wat if he does,wat will happen o
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by asiwajumi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Greatzeus:

That's lie,only your family and unborn generations will experience such. Nigeria has gotten better and it's getting better,shame on you evil doers. Because of Atiku who doesn't give a poo about you and your useless family ,you are saying Nigerians will suffer,God punish you and the cursed pu ssy you came out from. Spits on you tongue
u dey para..why all dt bad words na..bros u been frustrated..bastard
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by tete7000(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
While men scheme, God laughs them to scorn...
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by AfonjaBoston: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

They will fail it's the turn of the South

2 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by freemanbubble: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ugosample:

so after what you said

pdp still did not perform in Edo state as expected

oshiomole must have done some "padding"

Even with APC rigging PDP still win

Imagine what it would have been like if APC thugs did not disturb
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Ugosample(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

Even with APC rigging PDP still win
Imagine what it would have been like if APC thugs did not disturb
too bad
How many states we far
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
yes to contest in Biafra republic.

una go soon learn in a very hard way.All your support for Buhari from 2015-2019 was solely for project 2023.I hope you saw the tweet trend SW APC yesterday? You guys are in for a ride
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Guestlander: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
VicHots:
I see Dino//Ekweremadu emerging the SP!...please tell me I'm not serious

You are not serious.
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by daninphilo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
datola:
Better for them! The era of Saraki delaying budgets for personal gains is gone for good.
pls where are atikulated people hv dey all vanish to vapor.

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

They will fail it's the turn of the South

who determines whose turn it is? Did Buhari not contest the 2003 and 2011 elections? Tambuwal will most likely be PDP's candidate in 2023
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by ORIENTATION101: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

una go soon learn in a very hard way.All your support for Buhari from 2015-2019 was solely for project 2023.I hope you saw the tweet trend SW APC yesterday? You guys are in for a ride
so have prof mohammed yakubu counted Atiku votes on facebook, Twitter,Nairaland ,instagram ,whatsapp

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
so have prof mohammed yakubu counted Atiku votes on facebook, Twitter,Nairaland ,instagram ,whatsapp

have your Tinubu delivered? He is the most overated local champion in Nigeria.He had to rely on thugs to win lagos.He is such a low life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans / INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.