Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

APC To Dominate Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Dominate Senate (40063 Views)

Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch / Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council / Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by BigBashiru: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nigerians discuss politics from an entertainment perspective e.g. this person moved from apc or that person moved from pdp; instead of discussing politics based on how it affects them and their issues.

Over the last 4 years, has the general hospital in your area improved?

Which senator can make it improve?

How can s/he be contacted - these are the sorts of things that should be raised not just discussing and fighting over them while they collect 14 million per month.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by KubwaBoy: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
k
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Iphupa: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
I said it before nd now everything has played out exactly the way i said it,APC has come to stay,we need better oppositions,not the one that field thieves and rely on a mere house of reps member in the USA to get our votes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Abidob(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Is it that you don’t like good things or you’ve just not experienced one before?
geloorrrrdd:
This is to the Yorubas that supported this plague; I hope you continue supporting them come 2023 and beyond. This is the tip of the iceberg. This is more than just developmental interest, this is about religion and tribe. The way I see it, you guys don't fit in. Very soon, you guys would not be needed. When that happens, don't cry foul because we'll be watching.

Enjoy your shitty 4+4 change.
P.S. I'm Yoruba too.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by AfonjaBoston: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Greenvaiper:

Buhari will never rule this country beyond may 29.
Mark my words. Something big is coming.

Be careful what you say.
DSS fit arrest you in the name of national security

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by porthouse7(f): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
asiwajumi:
this next four years..menh make i tie my belt..alot of stuff will happen...hunger .power misuse,scarcity of fuel or hike in price...mark my words...but behold God will be with us..
god will surprise u.... Nigeria will be better i pray

2 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by lloyds(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
I can't imagine Nigeria's treasury in the hands of Saraki, Atiku, Dino, FFK, Murray Bruce. . etc. Seasoned thieves and armed bandits. .

Ole jati jati.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by VicHots(f): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
I see Dino//Ekweremadu emerging the SP!...please tell me I'm not serious
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by capitalzero: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
let us see it will benefit masses. just brace for #200 per litre of petrol and $1=$500 before end of this year.
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by slowie(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
This is to the Yorubas that supported this plague; I hope you continue supporting them come 2023 and beyond. This is the tip of the iceberg. This is more than just developmental interest, this is about religion and tribe. The way I see it, you guys don't fit in. Very soon, you guys would not be needed. When that happens, don't cry foul because we'll be watching.

Enjoy your shitty 4+4 change.
P.S. I'm Yoruba too.
You are in sifia pain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by BigBashiru: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
asiwajumi:
this next four years..menh make i tie my belt..alot of stuff will happen...hunger .power misuse,scarcity of fuel or hike in price...mark my words...but behold God will be with us..
Power misuse especially. Apc controlled Senate effectively gives buhari total power since once apc senators vote majority, illegal or dictatorship laws like military decrees can get passed.

And also this election was massively rigged by both parties. Nigerians should fight for evoting.

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Dino98: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Acidosis:

Sounds good to me.. Moving forward, let's see who will take the blame for Buhari's incompetence

I swear...they are total control now, so no more excuses.

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by supereagle(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
BigBashiru:

A single party presidency, SENATE majority (apc majority will influence votes to favor apc),, presidency appointed chief justice undermines democracy as it will be a totalitarian regime but if that's what you want then sure; I won't argue.
We had it during OBJ/Atiku time. PDP dominated the House, both upper and the lower chambers. We saw what came out it, let see what APC will do with their own.

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by ChijyWills(m): 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2019

1 Share

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by galaxy2020(m): 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Next level of backwardNess.....
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by BigBashiru: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
supereagle:

We had it during OBJ/Atiku time. PDP dominated the House, both upper and the lower chambers. We saw what came out it, let see what APC will do with their own.

With all due respect waiting and see what apc does with theirvown isn't smart. Absolute power corrupts. Most likely it will be abused.
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by geloorrrrdd(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
theoldpretender:

I agree nothing would change....but Atiku too won't have changed anything.

Our economy is fuelled by oil. Either oil goes above $139...our breakeven price....or our economy will remain sick.

Then Atiku too was talking about making fuel N90 per liter. In other words...he spends more of our savings on fuel subsidy...which worsens our economic crisis.

Atiku also has no plans for power supply, and said zilch about herdsmen crisis.

Plus...why are we voting for PDP or APC. There were other, far more competent candidates...but you people laugh at them, and go for same old.

And why vote for the same ATIKU who helped give us Mr 4+4?
PDP and APC are the only two parties capable of winning presidential elections at the moment. In case you don't know, power would be very hard to slip off APC now. These northerners would give us another northern candidate come 2023 and everybody would vote him. We just signed a long-term contract with the north, thanks to foolish Yorubas.
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by bus1: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
So the shoot at sight of ballot box snatcher was not for APC thugs
Buhari is a disgrace
In Lagos people who wanted to vote for PDP was flocked with cane and PDP strong hold was disrupted

Here in Benin city at Western boys college APC thugs destroyed ballot papers and armed police men looked the other way. They didn't do anything
In ikpoba okha an APC candidate who sense he was already loosing wanted to gain access into INEC office several times but the youths never allowed him

So this is what mr integrity can offer
So The north refused to vote for atiku because he won't key into their Islamic agenda and born to rule mentality
They know he is liberal

Which means they are trying to unite and divide the whole south.

Which means in 2023 or next tinubu wings will be cliped and ribadu or el rufai might rule us

God which kind wahalar we don enter

Make atiku quickly get court injunction to stop the further announcement of results so that war and cataclysmic revolution can start right away

From ATIKULATING to ATIKULOOSING to ATIKUWAILING ....

These are the stages in the life of a dull atiku supporter.

3 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by theoldpretender(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
PDP and APC are the only two parties capable of winning presidential elections at the moment. In case you don't know, power would be very hard to slip off APC now. These northerners would give us another northern candidate come 2023 and everybody would vote him. We just signed a long-term contract with the north, thanks to foolish Yorubas.

There is a reason why Atiku ran now...it was his last chance.

2023 is going to be a battle royale between the SW and SE....with the North playing kingmaker.

I doubt any Northerner is coming back in 2023. The unofficial rotation system we have must be sustained.

4 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by BigBashiru: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
theoldpretender:

2023 is going to be a battle royale between the SW and SE....with the North playing kingmaker.

I doubt any Northerner is coming back in 2023. The unofficial rotation system we have must be sustained.
No one gives away power easily....
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by justtruth88miSt(f): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
So the shoot at sight of ballot box snatcher was not for APC thugs
Buhari is a disgrace
In Lagos people who wanted to vote for PDP was flocked with cane and PDP strong hold was disrupted

Here in Benin city at Western boys college APC thugs destroyed ballot papers and armed police men looked the other way. They didn't do anything
In ikpoba okha an APC candidate who sense he was already loosing wanted to gain access into INEC office several times but the youths never allowed him

So this is what mr integrity can offer
So The north refused to vote for atiku because he won't key into their Islamic agenda and born to rule mentality
They know he is liberal

Which means they are trying to unite and divide the whole south.

Which means in 2023 or next tinubu wings will be cliped and ribadu or el rufai might rule us

God which kind wahalar we don enter

Make atiku quickly get court injunction to stop the further announcement of results so that war and cataclysmic revolution can start right away

u go cry taya...u r in a sivia pain...

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by BluntBoy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Luvlyna!!!
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Johnny1013(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
here is what I have to say, I actually wanted Atiku to win and I campaigned seriously for him....but now that Buhari is leading , Nigerians should brace themselves for serious shit cause this time buhari has nothing to lose .Even if Atiku enters ,this country can never change until some set if people leaves this country. Congratulations to Buhari and let the Hardship and corruption continue
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by geloorrrrdd(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
theoldpretender:

LOL. Seems you don't know how power drunk northerners are. If APC doesn't give them a northern candidate, they'd find another party and choose someone popular to act as the flag bearer. The north can not be cajoled to vote for anybody that doesn't share similar religious faith and tribe with them. Mark this down.
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Johnny1013(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
.The north will keep on ruling unless something happens
Re: APC To Dominate Senate by Basic123: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Foolish Yorubas?

Igbo people are very stupid!

If your Atiku slave master wins,will he not spend 8 years?,meaning automatically,2023 is no no for southerners and what give you assurance that Atiku will handover to the slave head Peter Obi in 2027?

Igbo people and their obsession with Yorubas position on issues!

7 Likes

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by theoldpretender(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
BigBashiru:

No one gives away power easily....

Of course...

Chaps like Tambuwal are still young and may fancy their chances...especially IF APC does not do too well.

But the SE and SW are in the front seat for 2023 . See the funny way Umahi of Ebonyi is behaving for example (one foot in both pies)….and see how people like Kalu of Abia and Okorocha are also positioning themselves.

1 Like

Re: APC To Dominate Senate by theoldpretender(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
LOL. Seems you don't know how power drunk northerners are. If APC doesn't give them a northern candidate, they'd find another party and choose someone popular to act as the flag bearer. The north can not be cajoled to vote for anybody that doesn't share similar religious faith and tribe with them. Mark this down.

Well, considering the same Northerners backed a Obasanjo, and also (minority, but still substantial in 2011) backed a GEJ (yes, GEJ had his northerner backers)...plus the fact that the 'unofficial arrangement' must be adhered to....I still think that the South is in pole for 2023.

Of course there are Northerners like Tambuwal and Kwankwaso too....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office / Gbolahan Lawal To Be Named New Oniru - The Cable / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.