Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Dear Buharists, Please Don't Show Them Mercy Here! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Buharists, Please Don't Show Them Mercy Here! (1553 Views)

Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani / Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Buharists, Please Don't Show Them Mercy Here! by penplus: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Do not show any mercy. I repeat, do not show any mercy!

We’re not Jesus Christ of Nazareth angry angry angry

Trolling should be on FULL Time! Make Them To Cry! Bring out their old thread...Mock them to bed....And

Never Show Mercy!

Please leave JESUS out of this
Re: Dear Buharists, Please Don't Show Them Mercy Here! by musicnmagic(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Trolling should be on FULL Time! Make Them To Cry! Bring out their old thread...Mock them to bed....And

Never Show Mercy!
Wailer
We are winning
N trust me we wont show you any mercy.

Atiku is your president.
Re: Dear Buharists, Please Don't Show Them Mercy Here! by seunmsg(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Never Show Mercy!

It is not nice to continue hitting someone that is down. We are all Nigerians and brothers in progress. Our only differences is that we disagree on who should lead our country.
Re: Dear Buharists, Please Don't Show Them Mercy Here! by ClearFlair: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Never Show Mercy!

Nigerian Army just played an audio recording of Wike attempting to bribe troops of 6 division. Happening right now on NTA.

Why are PDP always so desperate? shocked

1 Like

Re: Dear Buharists, Please Don't Show Them Mercy Here! by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
buspid:
Where is that Johnnyessence that used to argue like a one-eyed man?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pachukwudi, rushdie... i can't even remember their fake and inconsequential sobriquets again. Lol...

Defeat is better I swear, see how they all deserted NAIRALAND, where they gathered the highest number of votes for their Waziri Adamawa grin grin grin grin

Pachukwudi44 is looking for another abobaku job in case you have any opening around you

Saraki Atiku Adeleke, Onnoghen Ambode all lost

Pleas epeople spare a thought for this guy

https://www.nairaland.com/4956132/pictures-president-buharis-campaign-bauchi#74692951
Re: Dear Buharists, Please Don't Show Them Mercy Here! by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Like for Atiku share for Saraki
Re: Dear Buharists, Please Don't Show Them Mercy Here! by Guestlander: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
buspid:
Where is that Johnnyessence that used to argue like a one-eyed man?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pachukwudi, rushdie... i can't even remember their fake and inconsequential sobriquets again. Lol...

Defeat is better I swear, see how they all deserted NAIRALAND, where they gathered the highest number of votes for their Waziri Adamawa grin grin grin grin

They are in mourning right now.
Re: Dear Buharists, Please Don't Show Them Mercy Here! by ClearFlair: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
raumdeuter:
Like for Atiku share for Saraki

Nigerian Army just played an audio recording of Wike attempting to bribe troops of 6 division. Happening right now on NTA.
Re: Dear Buharists, Please Don't Show Them Mercy Here! by Corrosiveman(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Phase1 stop Wailing
Re: Dear Buharists, Please Don't Show Them Mercy Here! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

But He has made a lot of money from them, without giving Kobo back. grin
Just seeing this sis, not you right?
https://www.nairaland.com/ngenenkwenu#up
Re: Dear Buharists, Please Don't Show Them Mercy Here! by Born2Breed(f): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2019
OldBeer:
Jmaine
NaijaMutant
Born2Breed
Acidosis/Acidiosis

I have not seen these staunch Atiku followers, anyone know where them dey? grin grin

You call this victory worth celebrating? You are still student and in few years, you will understand the damage this electoral fraud has done to the nation.
Re: Dear Buharists, Please Don't Show Them Mercy Here! by Born2Breed(f): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Acidosis:

What are you celebrating exactly?? I'm lost.

Shouldn't you be worried about the volume of blunders you have to defend? Buhari winning again will only compound your problems. Not only will you suffer in silence, you would also need to frequently stay online to defend his blunders and incompetence.

If I were you, I would be worried. Some of you wasted 3 months of your lives defending his oversea trips in 2016.

They are kids being used, they will soon come to the realization of the sham they call a President.

1 Like

Re: Dear Buharists, Please Don't Show Them Mercy Here! by Johnnyessence(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Guestlander:

They are in mourning right now.
lol i have a peace of mind, Atiku won the poll but the power of incumbency rigged him out. well it will be addressed in the court of justice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Shell Sack Two Staff For Fighting / Background Of Nigeria - Chad Offensive - Tribune / Ishaq Akintola Has Proved Beyond Doubt That Yoruba Muslim Is Not A Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.