Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Business Can My Wife Do With #200,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can My Wife Do With #200,000 (1461 Views)

Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets / What Business Can My Wife Do With N100,000 / What Business Can I Startup With #200,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can My Wife Do With #200,000 by OMOTOWO(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Good afternoon.During the last two weeks ,I made a sum of #200,000 profit on soccer betting(Bet9ja).

I intend setting up a little business for my wife.

She is a graduate(unemployed).She is a nursing mother of a nine-month old boy.

She is a fashion designer and presently a stylist somewhere close to where we live (a new tenant around this place,Lagos)My fear is that I intend getting a shop for her but we have a lot of fashion designer shops around us .

My sister gave us a container and I am thinking of what she can do with the container .

I need someone to direct me to the right path as to the kind of business she can do with the money.

Don't tell me to stake 2 odd with the money o
Thank you .
Re: What Business Can My Wife Do With #200,000 by phrancys001(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Household provisions is a good start up
Re: What Business Can My Wife Do With #200,000 by SHOPPERS(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Stake 1.05 odds everyday.

In 20 days, you will be having double. Then you can now buy keke napep with that.

You wan to chop ajesa abi?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can My Wife Do With #200,000 by Bostonfarms: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
Food stuff
Re: What Business Can My Wife Do With #200,000 by gsmguru: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
She can investment in information product marketing business.

It is not an easy business to start. But with time, she will make a lot of money from it.

Just give it a thought
Re: What Business Can My Wife Do With #200,000 by adoho(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
if its a busy place, you can set up a quick teller or first money paypoint. like a mini bank where ppl make payments like data, dstv, nepa, cash deposit or withdrawals of below 10k or 20k. service charges on these services will be her gain.

she could also learn small chops business and chicken grilling. Also a money spinner.

betterstill she can launch her fashion career with that amount. If she's very good, create a brand for her. Hire someone to create and manage her social media and also get digital Marketer to promote her brand use the container as her office for now. this requires baby steps as returns won't be immediate.

hope these tips help.

ps : in case you have any bet9ja cash u won't be using, u can epp my business life too. nagode

1 Like

Re: What Business Can My Wife Do With #200,000 by AXYZ: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
OMOTOWO:
Good afternoon.During the last two weeks ,I made a sum of #200,000 profit on soccer betting(Bet9ja).

She is a fashion designer and presently a stylist somewhere close to where we live (a new tenant around this place,Lagos)My fear is that I intend getting a shop for her but we have a lot of fashion designer shops around us .

My sister gave us a container and I am thinking of what she can do with the container .

I need someone to direct me to the right path as to the kind of business she can do with the money.

Thank you .

Ask her what she likes to do and then see if it's viable

1 Like

Re: What Business Can My Wife Do With #200,000 by KrisCoDesign(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
you can start a mini importation business
Re: What Business Can My Wife Do With #200,000 by D1uncle: 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
OMOTOWO:

Thank you .

You've already answer the question, A cluster of fashion designer's, it's not a disadvantage, but actually an advantage, she need to start small and be diligent, since she is nursing your baby, let her go into partnership with a good designer, that is enthusiastic about the shop but have limited capital for start-up,
Re: What Business Can My Wife Do With #200,000 by Arisheloaded(m): 1:41am On Feb 27, 2019
gsmguru:

She can investment in information product marketing business.

It is not an easy business to start. But with time, she will make a lot of money from it.

Just give it a thought
How can you put me through on this.

Cryptopeach1@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can My Wife Do With #200,000 by timigreene(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
SHOPPERS:
Stake 1.05 odds everyday.

In 20 days, you will be having double. Then you can now buy keke napep with that
You wan to chop ajesa abi?

Is owning a keke napep a lucrative business?
Re: What Business Can My Wife Do With #200,000 by timigreene(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
OMOTOWO:

Thank you .

This is a good one trying to invest on money earned from betting. I will suggest she continue her pursuit as a fashion designer. I want to believe she has passion for sowing that was why she is a designer. Let her build more on herself get a shop. Fashion designer is a very lucrative job. Don't be discourage about the competitiveness. If she is good in what she does then I tell u, she will definitely excel. Cheers
Re: What Business Can My Wife Do With #200,000 by Maljp: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
I think that best approach would be first to talk with your wife what she would like to do. If you invest your money in business she doesn’t like or is not capable to do, then it would be wasted money, and it is not going to be her fault

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Names His Newborn X Æ A-12. Fans Can’t Keep Calm / Instagram Account With 1k Plus Followers For Sale @2k... Hurry Now!!! / My Experience With UBA Bank As A New Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.