Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes (28783 Views)

Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu Traumatised By Serial Electoral Defeats, Says APC / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by frowland(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
GOFRONT:
Una use bundles of cash as bait, Maga no gree fall....Now na Camry una don begin use as bait....

If una like make una use G wagon...

Are you on drugs? Abeg make I join you sharply?
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by StupidInyamiri: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by Abeyjide: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
exactly what killed him
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by Burgerlomo: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Lol...Saraki and his wailing zombies in cifia pains

cifia grin
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by CoolAmbience(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
ExAngel007:
grin saraki is the loser in all the election

Couldn't have been better said.
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Did this fool just call the elections free and fair?

OK apc supporters . Were the elections free and fair. Answer from your conscience. America with more than twice our voting population will hold elections and not ONE person will die.

Africa I HAVE LEFT YOU NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by AnanseK(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
PDP waiting for magic

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by laughitall(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sara like go rest ...
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by Abeyjide: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
devindevin2000:
He was rigged out. This was plotted for years. They don't see him as a real Fulani. He will be arrested exactly 1 month after swearing in and kept in prison indefinitely like Dasuki. By the time they are done with him, he will wish his father was around.

who was rigged out? hope you are not referring to saraki.
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by laughitall(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Saraki Go rest ...
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by Beedude(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
januzaj:
If Saraki had contested against a stone on Saturday, he would still lose. Kwarans really meant business that day. His only hope now is his houseboy that he wants to install as governor, that one should just forget it. O to ge tsunami is too much to stop.
That one on fit enter. The guy face self too dull. Just a stooge. Not vibrant or confident. Saraki should just go and campaign for a Local govt chairman post in Anambra. They will give him a chance

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by Anndrew(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Who have that nairalander prophetic revealation..never understimate his vision...God can neva b mock no mata how hard u try..dont jubilate,wait till inec call out the winner,shey na just 1million vote plus..Atiku is the incoming president..hate it or love it..mark it..
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by januzaj(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Beedude:

That one on fit enter. The guy face self too dull. Just a stooge. Not vibrant or confident. Saraki should just go and campaign for a Local govt chairman post in Anambra. They will give him a chance
grin grin grin That Anambra part got me
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by fixedfolly: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Did this fool just call the elections free and fair?

OK apc supporters . Were the elections free and fair. Answer from your conscience. America with more than twice our voting population will hold elections and not ONE person will die.

Africa I HAVE LEFT YOU NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
Please don't bother us with your wailing, just go to court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
fixedfolly:
Please don't bother us with your wailing, just go to court
Thanks for replying the tin.
You noticed how we just ignored him.
He's not worth our reply.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by Starkid3010(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
only God knows why I like this guy.... maybe he always has a plan.. this is not the really end ... tinubu also that's using power as if he's in power and others
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by SexynSerious(f): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hi angel grin

meanwhile, he meant that he prayed to his inec gods. anyone who thinks that saraki actually lost free and fair in Kwara is joking. Buhari and his cronies just decided to teach him a lesson.

ExAngel007:
grin saraki is the loser in all the election
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by dahmie2013: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
I respect this guy for the role he played when Saraki took His place. ” PDP complained on issues; APC campaigned on issues, ” I like that.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by Okeji(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pointguardusa:
If u think this election was free and fair without rigging you may have lost your sense of reasoning.

No matter the outcome of this election.....

I will no longer condemn Middle Belt killings by Fulani terrorists

North East killings by Boko Haram terrorists

and North West killings by armed bandits.

I can't be crying more than the bereaved.
Epele o, ipob miscreant
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by Didi2d(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
elganzar:
PDP focused of criticising efforts made by APC in four years...As if we've all forgotten they've been there for over 16 years...

Saraki lost the day Offah robbery was linked to him...not that he master minded it tho...

Lesson I've learnt so far is it's not my likes or noise...

Most of the Like for Atiku share for Buhari on NL was always in favour of Atiku, I guess those people didn't vote

My brother, at a point I thought atiku would win the election

But who will APC pick as the Senate President since the favoured akpabio isn't coming to the Senate,.

Okorocha or kalu
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by tunde1200(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
bye bye to Saraki free Kwara state and let progress.

Ali ndume they talk terrorist for that mater.
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Did I insult anybody? See I don't believe in online battle.
Meet me at diamond bank in life camp. Aswr I'll reconstruct your stupid afonja face.
Okeji:
Epele o, ipob miscreant
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by kadreeG7(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Meet me at diamond bank in life camp. Aswr I'll reconstruct your stupid afonja face.

grin
Pointguardusa:

Laugh wan kill me
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by asobo: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
GoTV:
sad This life is unpredictable. A whole Senate president feeling funky while gallivanting across the country to form political Don dada has been relegated to oblivion just because of stupid pride and greed. His last hope of political resurrection would have been an Atiku presidency which will never happen. Saraki has become an ordinary Nigerian like you and i in a jiffy all because of a miscalculated defection. No more sirens, armed convoys, no more access to Abuja and kwara treasury. When he colluded with opposition to emerge senate president, he thought he was doing Buhari not knowing he was digging his political grave. Humility and tactfulness is key in politics. Asiwaju has been out of power for over a decade but still relevant and powerful. The overrated pompous saraki whose political sagacity has been about his ability to betray and backstab has been deleted into the trash can of national politics. I hope the Federal government bares it's fangs on saraki and use him as a scapegoat for upcoming dubious charlatans sad
Ordinary Nigerian you said. Illusion
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by asobo: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Didi2d:

My brother, at a point I thought atiku would win the election

But who will APC pick as the Senate President since the favoured akpabio isn't coming to the Senate,.

Okorocha or kalu
All these APC supporters, so you thing running the leadership in the national assembly is amala n ewedu. They aren't ranking senator's
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by poyet(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
See mumu. Na Buhari be God, abi na APC? Y'all are the same bunch of unscrupulous, egocentric balderdash!
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by tomdon(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
He was skillful, too smart for the game but got wounded by his own people while he was concentrating on Abuja politics.

The home will always be home. If your people reject you, you're indeed gone for real.

Thanks to the good people of Kwara, I can boldly say there's now an able representation for the people at the Senate.

What is able representation
Is it to be dashing them money or what exactly
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by maasoap(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pointguardusa:
If u think this election was free and fair without rigging you may have lost your sense of reasoning.

No matter the outcome of this election.....

I will no longer condemn Middle Belt killings by Fulani terrorists

North East killings by Boko Haram terrorists

and North West killings by armed bandits.

I can't be crying more than the bereaved.

Committing suicide would have been better for you, sore loser.
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Shut your stupid mouth you waste of cum, bed sheets and moaning. Your mom c just collected strokes for nothing. You will commit suicide you generational idiot
maasoap:

Committing suicide would have been better for you, sore loser.
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by SEONaijaExpert: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
tomdon:

What is able representation
Is it to be dashing them money or what exactly
Ask Saraki, he understands. Perhaps he dash out more money than any politician.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today / How Deputy Speaker Missed Saraki/dogara 'discreet Visit' To Buhari In London / Supporters And Friends Abandon Metuh In Court - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.