Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes (28787 Views)

Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu Traumatised By Serial Electoral Defeats, Says APC / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by skukimania(f): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hmmmmm. So, no one really NOSE tomorrow? Lesson learnt!
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
ndume should shut up....he was among those who supported saraki against the wishes of his top party men...and even became majority leader In the process before he fell out of lawan became majority leader ..so he shd shut up....
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by mechanics(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Am also happy, I just hope he won't use anger to dump the minimum wage bill.
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by pedel: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
What about Pipeline vandalism in the South-South/Niger Delta
Biafra agitation in the South East?

There was rigging everywhere; not just in the North.

Pointguardusa:
If u think this election was free and fair without rigging you may have lost your sense of reasoning.

No matter the outcome of this election.....

I will no longer condemn Middle Belt killings by Fulani terrorists

North East killings by Boko Haram terrorists

and North West killings by armed bandits.

I can't be crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by Jaqenhghar: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Did I insult anybody? See I don't believe in online battle.
Meet me at diamond bank in life camp. Aswr I'll reconstruct your stupid afonja face.
Wow! Easy there homie grin
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
dele31:
A bigger God appeared!!!. Let him him enjoy his political retirement in peace.
This is blasphemy, inserting the capital "G" for Buhari whom you thought is a bigger god! We're all flesh and weak. So, Buhari cannot be a "God" as you mentioned. God is coming to destroy all the works of darkness soonest. You have just insulted God Almighty. Everything that has a beginning also has an end. Saraki was rigged out all because he does not control the military and police who rigged the election. God watches us. Whatever we do, God is watching us. What we sow is what we'll reap. Buhari has sowed a bad seed by destroying a firm and reliable foundation of free and fair election entrenched by Jonathan.
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by CoolAmbience(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
devindevin2000:
He was rigged out. This was plotted for years. They don't see him as a real Fulani. He will be arrested exactly 1 month after swearing in and kept in prison indefinitely like Dasuki. By the time they are done with him, he will wish his father was around.

Voodoo analyst.
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Olamsoh:
Those who are fond of labeling Northerners as stupid & intellectually inferior miss something - the average Northerner is politically more aware, more evolved,and more sagacious than most.

Do you know their greatest weapon for achieving this? INFORMATION. That radio is potent!
It's a lie! They're still intellectually inferior. They are mediocre. Right from the beginning of Nigeria's existence, Britain feared Southern Nigeria cos its people were wise, intellectually gifted and had the audacity and intelligence to stop the Whites. They saw in Hausa-Fulani stooges they (the British) could control and then achieve their aim. That's the genesis of Hausa-Fulani's born to rule mentality. Had the British not manipulated the election and foisted them on Nigeria, Nigeria would have gone far in development. This is because Southerners are pro-active and achievers. They are goal-oriented and progressives (leftists). Hausa-Fulani's grip on power is because of their morbid fear of Southerners. That's how you can know illiterates. Instead of developing their youth to slug it out with their peers in the area of education, science and technology, they eclipsed and encumbered them by turning them into cannon fodders for inciting violence and mayhem.

Bro, more calamity is coming to the North if they fail to empower their youth. I tell you the truth: they are not politically wise. What they are doing now is wickedness. They are selfish, tribalistic and nepotistic. Southerners are less tribalistic, love Nigeria more and want the unity of Nigeria. That's why they stomach everything Hausa-Fulani do. That's one of the qualities of educated and reasonable people. Hausa-Fulani know that the Southerners are all-round achievers. Hence, they fear them constantly. After all, before independence, the North feared that the South was better, more educated, wiser than they were. Therefore, they decided to secede from Nigeria. They said they were not ready for independence.

Hausa-Fulani's dominance and hegemony were handed to them on a platter of gold by the British. Britain was the architect of Nigeria's misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by Fourwinds: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
devindevin2000:
He was rigged out. This was plotted for years. They don't see him as a real Fulani. He will be arrested exactly 1 month after swearing in and kept in prison indefinitely like Dasuki. By the time they are done with him, he will wish his father was around.
hmmmmmmm
Re: Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes by winj: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2019
nonsense talk, most APC winnings were rigged including the Ndume own. shut up already!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu,Osinbajo & Others At Akeredolu Mother's Burial / Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A / I Am Being Prosecuted Because I Am Senate President, Says Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.