Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff (29823 Views)

Missing Top INEC Staff Found Dead In Anambra / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by berbs: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Governor Wike is being accused of Electoral malpractice. embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by naijapikin04(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
BREAKING: Herdsmen attack another Kaduna village, scores allegedly killed

Gists>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/26/breaking-herdsmen-attack-another-kaduna-village-scores-allegedly-killed/ shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by MRneal(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
Once the PDP release the authentic results they got from the polling units across the country, the game will change. Venezuela episode about to repeat in Nigeria. Sit back and enjoy the ride cheesy
what you said has been my concern since the hole election saga... We need peace in this country.

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by yemi1504: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
athaliya:
One would have thought that by now petitions to the ICC, UK and UK would have been hitting 6m signatures

Trying to call the ICC, they not picking their calls, also international call rates is ridiculously expensive in this country.

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by Angel212: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by AMI3(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
where are we heading to God help the innocent. The question I keep asking myself is that why southern regions that are experiencing all these from him the so call army if they are truly Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by Viking007(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
So the shoot at sight of ballot box snatcher was not for APC thugs
Buhari is a disgrace
In Lagos people who wanted to vote for PDP was flocked with cane and PDP strong hold was disrupted

Here in Benin city at Western boys college APC thugs destroyed ballot papers and armed police men looked the other way. They didn't do anything
In ikpoba okha an APC candidate who sense he was already loosing wanted to gain access into INEC office several times but the youths never allowed him

So this is what mr integrity can offer
So The north refused to vote for atiku because he won't key into their Islamic agenda and born to rule mentality
They know he is liberal

Which means they are trying to unite and divide the whole south.

Which means in 2023 or next tinubu wings will be cliped and ribadu or el rufai might rule us

God which kind wahalar we don enter
The thing tire everybody.

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by hopara1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
If you're on NTAi on NTAPh from 2:30 to 3pm,you will see the worse scenario of presenting an alleged defaulters to the world,this is really funny...there was a country.

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by sharpwriter(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
yemi1504:

Trying to call the ICC, they not picking their calls, also international call rates is ridiculously expensive in this country.

Use MTN IDB ...google search for countries with MTN IDB, if ICC headquarters is situated in any of them, you can use MTN IDB for the international call .. it is cheaper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by Faithfulmartins(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
I DONT BELIEVE THIS! I've stop believing in accusations against d soldier in rivers. They are all propangada! Only those who watch NTA this afternoon around 2:50 to 3:15 will understand. Stupid people!

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by 2metrelaurie(m): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
this report is doctored

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by Kiloseria: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Every action taken by individuals is right and beneficial to him but there is a reward now or later which may or may not be favourable to him.

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by Numlock: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
After them go dey call themselves gallant soldiers, if them face bokoharam na there dem go remember say dem no get better weapon.

I have already said it, I can't waste my RIP again on any of them, I didn't force them to go and join the Army.

Maltreating those you claim to be protecting.

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by yemi1504: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
sharpwriter:

Use MTN IDB ...google search for countries with MTN IDB, if ICC headquarters is situated in any of them, you can use MTN IDB for the international call .. it is cheaper

Netherlands is not on the list sorry. Sincerely don't know why, maybe they don't have a significant Nigerian population SMH.

2 Likes

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by sharpwriter(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
yemi1504:

Netherlands is not on the list sorry. Sincerely don't know why, maybe they don't have a significant Nigerian population SMH.

Okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by Bestbeelieve: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Conceptman:
Nigeria is a scam already under the rule of jagabandit and ogbologbo presido. many Nigerians were deported from different countries under this same clueless man even Ghana dey deport, Nigeria see ur life

Dont mind them. And after spending all this money that can develop a whole region of this country on this SHAM election!!! People say call him to congratulate!!!FOR WHAT THAT WHATT He conducted a peaceful free and fair election or what?SMH

3 Likes

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by banio: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
So the shoot at sight of ballot box snatcher was not for APC thugs
Buhari is a disgrace
In Lagos people who wanted to vote for PDP was flocked with cane and PDP strong hold was disrupted

Here in Benin city at Western boys college APC thugs destroyed ballot papers and armed police men looked the other way. They didn't do anything
In ikpoba okha an APC candidate who sense he was already loosing wanted to gain access into INEC office several times but the youths never allowed him

So this is what mr integrity can offer
So The north refused to vote for atiku because he won't key into their Islamic agenda and born to rule mentality
They know he is liberal

Which means they are trying to unite and divide the whole south.

Which means in 2023 or next tinubu wings will be cliped and ribadu or el rufai might rule us

God which kind wahalar we don enter

He that sets fire in his house because of ant, should expect a gruesome sorrow. Nigeria will fall to sorrow soonest, because this is the worst election ever.

2 Likes

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by 8stargeneral: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
And dey say we're in democracy, thunder fire buhari and apc supporters,one day dey will leav dat power and become ordinary man on street,d spirit of dose who lost dia life will torment dem one after d other cry cry.

2 Likes

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by athaliya(f): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
yemi1504:

Such a pity you can't afford it.
Unfortunately for Nigeria and fortunately for me, I earn in $$$ so while naira looses more value over the next 4 yrs, I'll get richer. So I may decide not to make the call even though I can afford to grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by CDMagazine(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by Lynfroddo: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
[The outcome of the emergency meeting with the security chiefs and selected northern govs.
Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by DavidEsq(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
athaliya:
One would have thought that by now petitions to the ICC, UK and UK would have been hitting 6m signatures
My dear these fools who call demselvz wanna-be leaders dont know shi shi.

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by athaliya(f): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:

My dear these fools who call demselvz wanna-be leaders dont know shi shi.
Let the will of God be done
Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by DavidEsq(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
athaliya:

Let the will of God be done
God's will is seen in Daniel 2:44, Matthew 6:9, 33. I believe God's will can be traced to his word

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra / How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark / 2019: Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With All APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.